Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 44. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
very great project , i will support this project thru sharing and posting on my social media account about this project. wishing you all the best, goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
I have just released a very simple chat for the Pascal Coin nework at github. It sends messages by sending a transaction of 0.0001 PASC and using the payload the message.

It is made by Lazarus and Free Pascal under Linux.  I think it also can be compiled  under Window$. And perhaps even by Delphi.

https://github.com/natugle/PascChat
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
I cant see the benefits of a deletable blockchain. What is this all about? Isnt it the core feature of a blockchain to be undeletable?

Do you need to know Joe bought a coffee for 3 btc in September 2009 ? I dont think so, thats why deletable blockchain (as a feature, not an obligation) is useful. Nobody needs the whole chain to use PascalCoin, but you can keep it if you want, if you are a merchant or just want to verify all, but thats not an obligation and it allows low end computers to download less blocks, sync faster and be light Smiley peace

Very well explained. Deleteable Blockchain is a FEATURE, NOT AN OBLIGATION

That's thanks to a new crypto-struct called "Safebox", that allows to control double spend without history transactions, one of the new features of PascalCoin
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
I cant see the benefits of a deletable blockchain. What is this all about? Isnt it the core feature of a blockchain to be undeletable?

Do you need to know Joe bought a coffee for 3 btc in September 2009 ? I dont think so, thats why deletable blockchain (as a feature, not an obligation) is useful. Nobody needs the whole chain to use PascalCoin, but you can keep it if you want, if you are a merchant or just want to verify all, but thats not an obligation and it allows low end computers to download less blocks, sync faster and be light Smiley peace
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
Activity: 564
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
I love this coin and also hate it!

This tech is insane and could be used for many applications and transactions, many here know that.

So tech = perfect, Dont forget that people!

What i hate really is the skills of the team outside developing, so i more aim at the communication and design part of the coin.

-There is no team or management, discord is lead by  mods that are not really part of the team.
-No roles known by the community we know that Albert and Herman are lead devs, Nolan takes care of design (but how and what he is planning is vague).
-Nolan works on the design but we seen close to 0 communication about this to the community, dont forget team people are supporting you with there own money get them involved.
-No communication manager or maybe you should see the mods like that but spoke to some of the mods they dont really know the team aswell (insane if you ask me).
-Roadmap is vague, they might be working hard but serieus make a roadmap that makes sense to people.
-People are making designs without really having any feedback if its needed or if  they want it or like it (again mods of discord do help here again)
-Team unknown

I think if i would take more time i would come up with many more things, and no im not here to Fud i passed that stage in 2013!
This is just serieus stuff people should think about if you wanna compete with the top coins and wanna be one of the crypto that will still exsist after a while.

Thank you very much for the great research you did on this coin. I learnd something new that I did not know about the coin before . I really appreciate your work.

Could you please summarize what you have learned to focus on the important issues.

I forgot how many coins are expected to be in existence in about 4 years.

Personally, I am waiting to see what PIP brings in.  The nethash is too high.
Activity: 166
I love this coin and also hate it!

This tech is insane and could be used for many applications and transactions, many here know that.

So tech = perfect, Dont forget that people!

What i hate really is the skills of the team outside developing, so i more aim at the communication and design part of the coin.

-There is no team or management, discord is lead by  mods that are not really part of the team.
-No roles known by the community we know that Albert and Herman are lead devs, Nolan takes care of design (but how and what he is planning is vague).
-Nolan works on the design but we seen close to 0 communication about this to the community, dont forget team people are supporting you with there own money get them involved.
-No communication manager or maybe you should see the mods like that but spoke to some of the mods they dont really know the team aswell (insane if you ask me).
-Roadmap is vague, they might be working hard but serieus make a roadmap that makes sense to people.
-People are making designs without really having any feedback if its needed or if  they want it or like it (again mods of discord do help here again)
-Team unknown

I think if i would take more time i would come up with many more things, and no im not here to Fud i passed that stage in 2013!
This is just serieus stuff people should think about if you wanna compete with the top coins and wanna be one of the crypto that will still exsist after a while.

Thank you very much for the great research you did on this coin. I learnd something new that I did not know about the coin before . I really appreciate your work.
I don't understand how it works.
- Downloaded wallet app
- Copied public key from project->private keys
- Created account on pascwallet.com
- Pasted it to discord bot few hours ago
- Congrats XXX on your new PASA XXX.

I still don't have account on pascwallet.com and wallet app neither.

I am pretty sure the accounts on pascwallet you have to pay for.

I did.  I don't remember the dev giving out free accounts.
Activity: 39

if you get an account from the bot. you can find it on wallet app with chose  "explore accountw with one of my wallet keys".

I had to restart wallet app few times and it finally appeared. Thanks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
- Downloaded wallet app

if you get an account from the bot. you can find it on wallet app with chose  "explore accountw with one of my wallet keys".
The account should link with your publick key. It has no matter with pascwallet.com .  If you want more accounts, you can buy from pascwallet.com
Activity: 39
- Downloaded wallet app

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

I am using the latest (2.1.3) Linux version.

Cannot speak for Windows.

Actually, the latest version is 2.1.4  Smiley

That's odd.  I just reinstalled it about a week ago from scratch.

Restored the blockchain and checked that keys import works.

I only use the official code.

https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin/releases

I also run 2.1.3 and it runs fine here (windows)
Activity: 286
Merit: 102

Actually, the latest version is 2.1.4  Smiley
Hi all. 
I just installed PascalCoin Wallet. But when i running my wallet have 1 problem:
Node status: Alone in the world...?
How to fix this?

You sometimes need to give it some time to sync.

Check nodes list.  There should be around 5 peers.

Try clicking the refresh button and see if the accounts list is there.

Activity: 1
Hi all. 
I just installed PascalCoin Wallet. But when i running my wallet have 1 problem:
Node status: Alone in the world...?
How to fix this?
What is the link for Disqord?  I frogot my password.   Huh

The 12V rail on my cheap modular PSU is shot.  Keeps overloading and crashing (1200W PSU with 1 GPU on stock).  2 mobos, same issue.

I need to find my multimeter.  

https://discord.gg/zrYs2q here u are Smiley

Thank you.  Almost fixed my bad boys.

Found few melted connectors on the PSU.   Cry

My password was probably password backwards.   Grin
What is the link for Disqord?  I frogot my password.   Huh

The 12V rail on my cheap modular PSU is shot.  Keeps overloading and crashing (1200W PSU with 1 GPU on stock).  2 mobos, same issue.

I need to find my multimeter. 
I sell no PASC. My precious gems.  Grin

What was the last price overnight?  I forgot to write it down.  3$ or so?

It's a roller coaster right.  Makes it fun.

Good time to accumulate cheap coins  Wink
Calm down guys/girls that is normal market crash, when i seen it first time in 2016 tough wtf its goin on here, just act smart and never sell in panic. Wink that is best time to fill bags with cheap coins , happy hunting .

I am too calm.  I need to find some stressful activities.  Hunting is too relaxing.  I throw that moose in the truck and have food for the whole year.

I don't see any cheap coins since all the coins are crashing.

Collecting ZEC, but those are not cheap.  Takes about a month to mine 1.

Where is w0lf where I need her.   Grin  He always has good advice.

Crazy bastard told me a long time ago to stick with equihash.

Please let me know when w0lf comes out of hibernation.
Tom & Jerry game, as always  Cool

I will eat that mouse sooner or later and Tom will win eventually.

Long story.  I used to catch them and feed them to my dogs.  Real dogs like them fresh.

The dogs couldn't catch them, but cats always could.

Never liked the rodents.
Pages:
Jump to: