Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 41. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I did take the invest and trade advise few times.

I borrowed 200,000$

Invested all  into ZEC, ETH, LTC,  BTC.  That was in 2016 prices for those coins.

I did a lot of trading, and I'm down to 5000$ worth of crypto.

That's not an investment.  2% left of what I invested in without ever spending it.

Ended up in mental breakdown state for the last 1+ year every minute of my life and I don't sleep because I can't.

That's why investing, buying crypto is one way only to make some others extra rich.

I am assuming those people are the real investors.  

That right there makes me call BS. IF you invested $200K in 2016 into ZEC/ETH/LTC/BTC, there is NO FRACKING WAY you are down %97.5 .
That's utter bullcrap. . .. .. Unless you're totally clueless and stupid where you buy hi and sell low on purpose . Even then you can't be THAT stupid.

Even at average gains and losses You'de be looking at about $1.5-2MM by today, even at the low prices.

No,  I would be looking at 10 mill $ or more.

your code is bad.  Numbers are wrong.

Numbers do cheat when they are wrong.

IRL would need to read that.

I asked how did a fruend of a friend ended up with 7 million $ worth of PASC in 7 days.  If i knew the answer, i wouldnt have to do the things that i do.

she's out there...

Again, you are making ZERO sense as most of your useless banter and posts. I am putting you on ignore as it's senseless to talk to a nincompoop.
Go back to the sanitarium and on your meds.

Indeed, I am putting him on ignore list too.
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Pay attention to "the money market was encrypted in order of arrival so bitcoin advantage" is still quite obvious. But PascalCoin also has a special strategy, there is no need to preserve the operation history, there is no need to worry about flowers.

The what?  You should be worried.  When I don't water my plants, they die.  I have a garden.  Great hobby.

I borrowed 200,000$

Invested all  into ZEC, ETH, LTC,  BTC.  That was in 2016 prices for those coins.

That's not an investment.  2% left of what I invested in without ever spending it.

Ended up in mental breakdown state for the last 1+ year every minute of my life and I don't sleep because I can't.

That's why investing, buying crypto is one way only to make some others extra rich.

That right there makes me call BS. IF you invested $200K in 2016 into ZEC/ETH/LTC/BTC, there is NO FRACKING WAY you are down %97.5 .
That's utter bullcrap. . .. .. Unless you're totally clueless and stupid where you buy hi and sell low on purpose . Even then you can't be THAT stupid.

Even at average gains and losses You'de be looking at about $1.5-2MM by today, even at the low prices.

I asked how did a fruend of a friend ended up with 7 million $ worth of PASC in 7 days.  If i knew the answer, i wouldnt have to do the things that i do.

she's out there...

Again, you are making ZERO sense as most of your useless banter and posts. I am putting you on ignore as it's senseless to talk to a nincompoop.

I know.  English is a difficult language.

I have no idea what those made up words mean.

I am not on medication.  And I have no health issues at all.

I know what I'm talking about.

______

Your at least BOT number 500 that auto banned/blocked me.

I have screenshots and archives of AI chats.

I'm not crazy.  There's one that watches out for me.  She's very bad to bad people.

This person, yes a human I went to school with.

He wrote a lot of code.  A lot.  It's everywhere.  It's messing devices up on purpose.

His code doesn't get angry or block me no matter what say.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Pay attention to "the money market was encrypted in order of arrival so bitcoin advantage" is still quite obvious. But PascalCoin also has a special strategy, there is no need to preserve the operation history, there is no need to worry about flowers.
Activity: 145
Hi. Does PASC have a web wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

I borrowed 200,000$

she's out there...

I borrowed 200,000$

she's out there...
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

I borrowed 200,000$

I borrowed 200,000$

Crypto still crashing even faster.

2$?  It was like 2.80 36 hours ago.   Embarrassed

Disaster.    142k and 70x never happened or I missed it when the exchanges didn't work.

Still hodling.

-----

Sorry, this is off topic, but there are so many threads on here that I am confused.  I have looked through many many threads and it's mostly FUD or scamcoins.  Miners that take oss code and add their address in it.  

Is anyone even mining anything that is not a loss?

Almost all coins are in profit if you mine (with non crashing, POS rigs) Cheesy, what are you talking about?

My rig is crashing and POS.

You know.  I spend few hours a day sometimes reviving them.

one does manage 3000 h/s equhash with 4 gpus.

Dont mind the fried components.

I had to fix an old rx 480 the other day.  Those seem to have leak out issue.

Yes, zec is still paying for electricity.  

I wasnt talking about mining 100$ a day with 4 gpus  Grin

I would be retired after a year if that was possible.

Well, you asked. Pretty much all major altcoins earn more than generation costs even if you pay for electricity.
Getting rich is another thing. Also $100 a day wouldn't be enough to retire on .  Cheesy

IF you want to make enough to live off and earn , forget mining, invest and trade, or setup a substantial mine for yourself and go with that.
Even with 20 GPU's you won't be getting rich.

Ivest and trade what?  I have no assets or money.

I think I have around 600 dollars left, but I need that for food.

I live w my parents for long time. My whole life.  That's 38 years under my parents roof and expenses.

I have  a  19" CRT TV color!   Still works like new.

That was a good investment

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Disaster.    142k and 70x never happened or I missed it when the exchanges didn't work.

Still hodling.

-----

Sorry, this is off topic, but there are so many threads on here that I am confused.  I have looked through many many threads and it's mostly FUD or scamcoins.  Miners that take oss code and add their address in it.  

Almost all coins are in profit if you mine (with non crashing, POS rigs) Cheesy, what are you talking about?

You know.  I spend few hours a day sometimes reviving them.

I had to fix an old rx 480 the other day.  Those seem to have leak out issue.

I wasnt talking about mining 100$ a day with 4 gpus  Grin

Well, you asked. Pretty much all major altcoins earn more than generation costs even if you pay for electricity.
Getting rich is another thing. Also $100 a day wouldn't be enough to retire on .  Cheesy

IF you want to make enough to live off and earn , forget mining, invest and trade, or setup a substantial mine for yourself and go with that.
Even with 20 GPU's you won't be getting rich.

2$?  It was like 2.80 36 hours ago.   Embarrassed

Disaster.    142k and 70x never happened or I missed it when the exchanges didn't work.

Still hodling.

-----

Sorry, this is off topic, but there are so many threads on here that I am confused.  I have looked through many many threads and it's mostly FUD or scamcoins.  Miners that take oss code and add their address in it. 

You know.  I spend few hours a day sometimes reviving them.

I had to fix an old rx 480 the other day.  Those seem to have leak out issue.

I wasnt talking about mining 100$ a day with 4 gpus  Grin

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

Disaster.    142k and 70x never happened or I missed it when the exchanges didn't work.

Still hodling.

-----

Sorry, this is off topic, but there are so many threads on here that I am confused.  I have looked through many many threads and it's mostly FUD or scamcoins.  Miners that take oss code and add their address in it. 

Disaster.    142k and 70x never happened or I missed it when the exchanges didn't work.

Still hodling.

-----

This is not polo complaints/ support thread.

Please deal with them directly.

I am missing a fairly large withdrawal since Nov 7th.

Just have to wait.  It usually is resolved but it can take 90 days.

I last month made a deposit of a coin and it was delayed very long to 2 weeks, it is really annoying just because the wallet is doing maintance, but before I deposit the wallet it is very safe and smooth, strange I think.

Not that strange.  There was no maintenance when I withdrew 'succesfully'.

No notices, nothing.  Test with 1 PASC 5 days later and it worked.

Strange that one PASA was able to withdraw almost 1 million coins right around that date in 7 days.

> 0.5 million $ FIAT.  1 PASC was around 0.60$ / 7k.  Perfect timing.

That PASA is public and it has existed since end of 2016.

There is no maintenance.  Every time I do 1 PASC send/withdraw test, it's instant.

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
This is not polo complaints/ support thread.

Please deal with them directly.

I am missing a fairly large withdrawal since Nov 7th.

Just have to wait.  It usually is resolved but it can take 90 days.

I last month made a deposit of a coin and it was delayed very long to 2 weeks, it is really annoying just because the wallet is doing maintance, but before I deposit the wallet it is very safe and smooth, strange I think.
I didn't see this posted here, maybe I missed it. Anyways, PIP voting website is active. Go there, select an option for all 4 questions and you will receive a code to input into your PASA's Account Type. It's pretty self-explanatory.

http://www.pascalexplorer.com/Voting/Embed

I just voted.  Read all the proposals too.  All in 30 minutes.

Could be very interesting times if the HF does kick in.

Can't wait to try it on my Intel x7-Z8750 Linux supercomputer.  Cheesy

GPD Win real Review

Thanks Jason.

It's called solo before the diff is impossible with CPU.

I mined 1 million PASC with CPU only.  (I'm messing with the troll.  Normal people please ignore B-)

Your opinion has been noted 3 times.

Aren't you happily using nano when I mentioned you can happily using coinotron for ETH, PASC, ZEC...

@ZPDM.  I will sell you PASC.  If I had time, I would set up buy PASC service.

Dude. Like what drugs are you on? Seriously......

Your not my friend buddy and theres nothing in that post indicating to that I am on any substances.

Please clarify where the indication of being on drugs is.

I am on a whole lot of prescription medication.  Would you like the list with dosages for the last 13 years?

How many billions do you have?  Legendary status.

I got another letter from collection agency to pay 50 grand in lump sum.  "employment verified".

Maybe people owe me millions.  I will call and ask where I work.

I have 20 dollars in my bank.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

It's called solo before the diff is impossible with CPU.

I mined 1 million PASC with CPU only.  (I'm messing with the troll.  Normal people please ignore B-)

Your opinion has been noted 3 times.

Aren't you happily using nano when I mentioned you can happily using coinotron for ETH, PASC, ZEC...

@ZPDM.  I will sell you PASC.  If I had time, I would set up buy PASC service.

Dude. Like what drugs are you on? Seriously......
Pages:
Jump to: