Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 40. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Transaction with Polonix on Passcoin Coin Wallet does not come already twenty-four hours. Look, do I correctly specify the address of the transfer: 509241-73 or did I need only the first six digits?
[
Use the full account number including the two digits after "-".
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Transaction with Polonix on Passcoin Coin Wallet does not come already twenty-four hours. Look, do I correctly specify the address of the transfer: 509241-73 or did I need only the first six digits?
[
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
Join GANTECH’s team of game changers
Are there any plans for a web wallet?

Is there a need for a web wallet? A new nodes syncs in less than 5 min.

I'm on a Mac and there is no desktop wallet available.

There is.

I'm on a 5 year old macbook pro retina 15" that is falling apart.  I put Linux on it.  Triple boot actually.  Windows 10 and macOS Sierra (never use them)

I have a Mac could mean some Apple product from 1998.

Activity: 145

Is there a need for a web wallet? A new nodes syncs in less than 5 min.

I'm on a Mac and there is no desktop wallet available.

Doesn't need plans.

If someone codes one for free using the dev resources, there will be a web wallet.

But that requires technical skills.
Activity: 286
Merit: 102
Poloniex is always having issues.

I am still missing a withdrawal from November 7th.  Being processed for I don't know how long.

I don't understand why someone would deposit to an exchange when it is having so many issues.

I thought the most secure way to hodl was in a local wallet.

What happened to true believers that someone posted on here earlier?

Activity: 145
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
In the beginning when there was this coin was very much talking about it, that this coin has no value to the community. I thought it as many coins disappear from the radar screen at once. And then she looks still alive and working, just amazing, I will watch next.
Activity: 6
Thanks Guys for replying quickly, seems it is fine, just a common/shared issue.

Sadly, from September memory PASC explorer had the same issue, I wonder sometimes if this project is that serious (I wish it is).

Edit : Just got a reply from Poloniex.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're very sorry to inform you that we are currently experiencing a momentary delay on deposits of this currency.

We are actively working to identify and resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Poloniex Support Team

Activity: 2
Me too waiting for few deposits to Poloniex since Feb 02. Can't even verify transaction because pascal explorer doesn't give any results.

One transaction is stuck with six confirmations. (Pending (6 of Cool)
Activity: 149
Merit: 11
Same here, Poloniex have issue from 2 feb.
Activity: 6
Is PASCAL Explorer down ? Can't check hash on it.

Also, I haven't received any nanopool payments since Feb 2nd. or is Poloniex having issues ?

If you have any idea, thanks in advance for your reply.
Activity: 308
Merit: 104
Wtf? Is everybody here on grass? Can we speak "human" around here? Pascal is going down and i wanna know why. Can someone give me a reason why? oh and sorry... Hello!

Looks like its the entire market that's going down. went below $500 bn yesterday. But as we've already seen that BTC bounces back stronger.
Hoping for a quick and healthy recover. Only the believers will hodl.
Wtf? Is everybody here on grass? Can we speak "human" around here? Pascal is going down and i wanna know why. Can someone give me a reason why? oh and sorry... Hello!

I have no idea.  I have been trying to get answers, but obviously they are not human replies.

BTC going down and the price will recover is not the answer.

I analysed coinmarketcap and there are many coins with insanely high 24 hour volume on specific dates.

No explanation and it was not related to price of other coins at all.

Market and exchange manipulation possibly.

That's my human opinion.  No quoting, please.  (BOT check).

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

Loool whole market is going down because of BTC most of all. Also good times are coming for buying Pascal.

BTC below $10.000 and dropping still. This drags down the entire cryptomarked and Pascalcoin is no exception. Will bounce back when market does so.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85

Loool whole market is going down because of BTC most of all. Also good times are coming for buying Pascal.
Activity: 1
I did take the invest and trade advise few times.

I borrowed 200,000$

Invested all  into ZEC, ETH, LTC,  BTC.  That was in 2016 prices for those coins.

I did a lot of trading, and I'm down to 5000$ worth of crypto.

That's not an investment.  2% left of what I invested in without ever spending it.

Ended up in mental breakdown state for the last 1+ year every minute of my life and I don't sleep because I can't.

That's why investing, buying crypto is one way only to make some others extra rich.

I am assuming those people are the real investors. 

That right there makes me call BS. IF you invested $200K in 2016 into ZEC/ETH/LTC/BTC, there is NO FRACKING WAY you are down %97.5 .
That's utter bullcrap. . .. .. Unless you're totally clueless and stupid where you buy hi and sell low on purpose . Even then you can't be THAT stupid.

Even at average gains and losses You'de be looking at about $1.5-2MM by today, even at the low prices.

No,  I would be looking at 10 mill $ or more.

your code is bad.  Numbers are wrong.

Numbers do cheat when they are wrong.

IRL would need to read that.

I asked how did a fruend of a friend ended up with 7 million $ worth of PASC in 7 days.  If i knew the answer, i wouldnt have to do the things that i do.

she's out there...

Again, you are making ZERO sense as most of your useless banter and posts. I am putting you on ignore as it's senseless to talk to a nincompoop.
Go back to the sanitarium and on your meds.

Indeed, I am putting him on ignore list too.

Me too.  I clicked on the ignore button on him.

I will go have some cookies then review my posts on here.

And ask my doctor what:

"Again, you are making ZERO sense as most of your useless banter and posts. I am putting you on ignore as it's senseless to talk to a nincompoop.
Go back to the sanitarium and on your meds" means.

He doesn't use those terms.

I will get a full physical/mental health evaluation and post a picture of the results.  From a real doctor.  He's a good friend of mine.  Runs the department of the whole hospital.
Pages:
Jump to: