Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶 - page 11. (Read 3445 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

How will AI integration work in your platfrom and when will it be launched?
It will be used for eliminating paid-advertising and implementing crowdsourced AI recommendations, so local suppliers with superior products can more easily compete with international brands.
Activity: 8
UPI tokens will be used in exchange for pet-related products, services, and discounts on the platform.
Activity: 9

Are you going to sell different pet products through your platform worldwide? I mean not only IoT devices.
Pawtocol team members told there will be many per-related products and services placed on the Pawtocol platform.
Universal Pet Income, as for me it sounds like a passive income solution or something like that.
Activity: 8
What are the preferences to use UPI token and the Pawtocol platform?
Activity: 7
Pawtocol is designed for all kinds of pets and their owners, how many of us are there in the world?
Activity: 2

Pawtocol concept is super cool, but will the team be able to release the final version of product? Or give up like the many others?
The Dog tag is ready. If the IEO is successful enough, I am sure everything will run smoothly according to the road map.
If it's ready, how to purchase them? Will you have distributors network around the world?
Maybe, to purchase the Dog tags, you need to have UPI tokens? So, only after the distribution.
Activity: 3
Pawtocol is a high level project with amazing idea and Whitepaper. I hope demo version of the platform will be released soon.
Activity: 7
Are you going to sell different pet products through your platform worldwide? I mean not only IoT devices.

first IoT device
What devices are we talking about ? where to read more about it. And I would like to understand it all.
Agreed, I also can't understand what IoT devices they are talking about exactly.
There are many IoT devices for pet lovers, such as activity monitors and cameras.
And there will be even more, Pawtocol are going to make many different and very useful devices for pet owners, not only Dog Tag.
How will AI integration work in your platfrom and when will it be launched?
Activity: 10

Do you have Russian community? Also, in what countries are you going to launch your communities at first?
They will have official Russian community in Telegram: https://t.me/pawtocolrussian . Also they have 5 more different communities.
That's great but the question is if they are going to have different communities in different countries.
Activity: 6
Also, look at the Pawtocol team that consists of many professionals from both blockchain and pet products industries.
Activity: 6
Pawtocol is different from many other project because their platform will have AI, rewards system, IoT support and many other features.
Activity: 10

What is PAWTOCOL Blockchain Dog tags? I guess, it's not only for dogs, but for cats as well.
Check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq0OWz5gZ60&=&feature=youtu.be, that's a little presentation of Blockchain Dog tag

Pawtocol concept is super cool, but will the team be able to release the final version of product? Or give up like the many others?
I think you can't answer this question now. But only those who risk can earn some decent rewards.
Activity: 3
Why did you decide to create own token? And why did you decide to do it only now?

The Dog tag is ready. If the IEO is successful enough, I am sure everything will run smoothly according to the road map.
If it's ready, how to purchase them? Will you have distributors network around the world?
Activity: 14

They are going to make 2 IEO rounds:
The first round will be with 25% bonus; the secound wil be with 17% bonus.
Great then, how many tokens will be sold totally? And how many for each round? Will all the unsold tokens be burned?
Activity: 14
Pawtocol site is already available in 6 languages. You can't say it's oriented on only few countries, that can't be true.
Pages:
Jump to: