Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶 - page 15. (Read 3445 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Now I like the work of the team, I saw a video of the application interface and a video with the device that the team will use for pets.
Activity: 3

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

it will all depend on the exchange policy. Personally, I already have an account on this exchange and I can take part in IEO right now

The start of sales rounds will be on December 27th. It will be necessary to pre-register on the exchange and buy exchange tokens in order to get the maximum discount.

I would like to buy some tokens in order to get the maximum discount. And also get an advantage after listing on exchanges. as I understand it, the listing will be right after the end of the rounds of sales.
Activity: 7
Now it is one of the top projects. I mean that such services will be in demand but you need to be sure that the team implements what is written in white paper.
Activity: 3

so far I see very few announcements about this.
That is, I would like to download the alpha version of the application in the near future.

I haven't seen any news yet regarding the launch of working prototypes but I have seen a video with a visual interface.

and there is also a video that shows the device that the team plans to sell. It seems to me that this will be really in demand among pet lovers, which means tokens will have great liquidity.

here I agree with you and I have already decided on the purchase of tokens. I consider the project simply as a good business.

Smiley an interesting project

I agree with you in terms of potential income, I'm interested. I am ready to buy some tokens for my portfolio. And keep them for a long time.

I agree with your point. Tokens will have maximum liquidity when many partners are connected to the platform and this will be as important as possible.
Activity: 5

The most common culprits behind the behavior of aggressive cats are three forms of redirected aggression.

Play or Aggression?
Inter-Cat Hostility
Territorial and Fear

Cek : https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1204141960803446785

Thank you and this is very useful information for me. I will continue to monitor how the project works. But what the team is doing for pets is impressive.
Give a link to the roadmap and I need to understand how much time will be needed to implement the project and also in which country will the start be?
Activity: 4
Please tell me why artificial intelligence will be used?
I just would like to understand that. I just never saw such a tech pet app.

I agree with you in terms of potential income, I'm interested. I am ready to buy some tokens for my portfolio. And keep them for a long time.

I think X2 can be done right after the listing, but still, to get the maximum profit, you will need to keep tokens for a long time.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
🔥[IEO ANNOUNCEMENT]🔥

📱Pawtocol (UPI)

Duration: 27 December 2019 - 2 January 2020

Price: $0.027/UPI

IEO page : https://www.probit.com/en-us/ieo/upi-round1/0
Pawtocol IEO announcement : https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037326351-Pawtocol-UPI-will-launch-IEO-with-ProBit-Exchange

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers disrupting the pet industry with blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pets. The Pawtocol team is building a user-friendly, multi-functional platform that can seamlessly integrate into the average pet parent’s daily life, provide data-driven care and nutrition guidance, and ultimately improve the lives of pets everywhere.

Pawtocol's UPI token is flipping the traditional data monetization model upside down by making sure users maintain full custody over their data and get compensated when they choose to share it.
Activity: 14

Why is there no timeline in the roadmap? I would like to understand how much time is needed for when the project will be implemented.

This will depend on the rounds of sales. And I mean from how much money the team will be able to attract in the near future.

and what kind of soft cap is needed for the project to be implemented and did the team conduct any sales rounds earlier? It would be very interesting to me now.

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

It will all depend on the exchange policy that will conduct the sales rounds. I have already decided for myself that I will take part in the sales rounds

I will also buy tokens in the near future. As far as I understand, the sale of tokens will last only 5 days. so you need to buy tokens on the most favorable terms with a 25% discount
Activity: 13

it will all depend on the exchange policy. Personally, I already have an account on this exchange and I can take part in IEO right now

The start of sales rounds will be on December 27th. It will be necessary to pre-register on the exchange and buy exchange tokens in order to get the maximum discount.

The most common culprits behind the behavior of aggressive cats are three forms of redirected aggression.

Play or Aggression?
Inter-Cat Hostility
Territorial and Fear

I didn’t even know such information. Will there be a blog on the platform or something similar to see information about pets *? It would be very interesting for me.

I wonder how I can monetize the data of my Pets ? how will this model work and where can I read more about it?

You can buy the data or sell it if it's really useful. But I do not really understand who will analyze it.

So the market may appear scammers and I need to understand that everything will be as honest and legal .

It will be great that we get a quick listing on exchanges. Anyway I'm interested in buying tokens for my portfolio

This is a wise decision, but the main thing is not to see the dump immediately after listing, since working prototypes will not be launched by the time the sales end.

so far I see very few announcements about this.
That is, I would like to download the alpha version of the application in the near future.

I haven't seen any news yet regarding the launch of working prototypes but I have seen a video with a visual interface.

and there is also a video that shows the device that the team plans to sell. It seems to me that this will be really in demand among pet lovers, which means tokens will have great liquidity.
The team showed an interesting idea and it is strange that no one had previously thought about this huge market.
In fact, the application will have no competitors and the blockchain will help to provide lower prices for goods and services.

Play or Aggression?
Inter-Cat Hostility
Territorial and Fear

thanks interesting information and I was able to learn more about the behavior of cats.
I will wait for more news regarding the launch of this platform.

I wonder how I can monetize the data of my Pets ? how will this model work and where can I read more about it?

You can buy the data or sell it if it's really useful. But I do not really understand who will analyze it.

So the market may appear scammers and I need to understand that everything will be as honest and legal .

It will be great that we get a quick listing on exchanges. Anyway I'm interested in buying tokens for my portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: