Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶 - page 21. (Read 3445 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm glad that the team finally announced sales rounds. But a lot more can happen in a month. So I will follow the news from the team as much as possible.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It's always exciting to wake up and KNOW you're part of something awesome!

Today is ALSO a good day because we were listed on ProBit - one of the leading IEO platforms https://www.probit.com/en-us/ieo/upi-round1/0
tell me what partners are you negotiating with at the moment? I think that in order for the project to become popular, it will be necessary to get support from well-known partners.

🔥[NEW IEO ANNOUNCEMENT]🔥

Pawtocol (UPI)
Duration: 27 December 2019 - 2 January 2019
Price: $0.027/UPI

IEO page
Pawtocol IEO announcement

Introduction (https://pawtocol.com/)

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers disrupting the pet industry with blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pets. The Pawtocol team is building a user-friendly, multi-functional platform that can seamlessly integrate into the average pet parent’s daily life, provide data-driven care and nutrition guidance, and ultimately improve the lives of pets everywhere.

Pawtocol's UPI token is flipping the traditional data monetization model upside down by making sure users maintain full custody over their data and get compensated when they choose to share it.

I congratulate you on this decision. I just would like to buy tokens at the best possible price in order to get an advantage right after the leasing. That would be as cool as possible for me.

🔥[NEW IEO ANNOUNCEMENT]🔥

Pawtocol (UPI)

IEO page

Pawtocol is a global online community of pet lovers disrupting the pet industry with blockchain technology while monetizing data about their pets. The Pawtocol team is building a user-friendly, multi-functional platform that can seamlessly integrate into the average pet parent’s daily life, provide data-driven care and nutrition guidance, and ultimately improve the lives of pets everywhere.

Pawtocol's UPI token is flipping the traditional data monetization model upside down by making sure users maintain full custody over their data and get compensated when they choose to share it.

This is a great decision and I was just waiting for this news from the team. I will definitely buy tokens for me in the near future.
I am already ready to buy some tokens, and especially since now you can be sure of the listing in the near future and this will be very important.

so far, there have been no announcements about this.
But I see the active work of the team even without sales rounds and this is a huge plus.

Now there is already information regarding token sales. You can see all the information in their official telegram chat.
Activity: 6
At the moment, this is one of the most useful projects I've seen. So I am sure that there will be huge demand and such a business model will be in demand.

🔥[NEW IEO ANNOUNCEMENT]🔥

Pawtocol (UPI)

IEO page

I would not say that this will be a very popular exchange. But I think that for the initial stages of development this will be enough.
I saw information that the team confirmed IEO on the exchange in December. This is really the right decision.

Veterinarian Visits
Vaccinations
Healthy Food
At-Home Care
Safe Playtime

Pawtocol has a mission to help pets around the world live longer and healthier lives by empowering pet caretakers with cutting edge technology and data

Yes, the application will be a lot of features and it really pleases me.
I wonder how long it will take to run all this.

in fact, it will be very convenient that everything will be on the same platform. This is all going to be very important to me. since users will be able to get a really high quality service

Please tell me do you have an account on github ?
I'd just like to see it . And how long will it take to run the demo version ?

so far, there have been no announcements about this.
But I see the active work of the team even without sales rounds and this is a huge plus.
Activity: 5

Please tell me do you have an account on github ?
I'd just like to see it . And how long will it take to run the demo version ?

Have you seen the presentation of the visual interface ?
I'm just really impressed right now .
Activity: 7

On the telegram channel, I saw a video of the application working and was impressed. It's gonna be really cool.

it would be nice to get a link. I'd like to see that, too. I did not know that the application is already at such stages of development.

Video with a visual interface is also available on YouTube.
But now I'm waiting for the opportunity to say the app for me.

It's great that the app is almost ready before the sales rounds begin. The team shows that it is the most competent.

so far there has been no news on this.
But I am definitely sure that I will buy tokens for me.
Activity: 5

Introducing Pawtocol, the world’s most advanced, Blockchain and AI-powered pet wellness community — the one-stop solution to all your petcare needs. https://www.thecryptoupdates.com/pawtocol-transforming-the-petcare-industry-with-blockchain/

Publication in the media is very important. Since many more people are learning about the project . I liked the publication and liked how the project is developing.

in Google they already have several publications but you have to understand that this is only the beginning. I mean that the project is only in the initial stages of development.
Activity: 6

And what is the soft cap of the project and what will be the minimum contribution for each investor ?

on the site I have not seen such information and I would be interested to know in which country the project is registered and what licenses it has.
Activity: 7

And what is the soft cap of the project and what will be the minimum contribution for each investor ?

I'm also waiting for news from the team. Maybe it will be IEO on exchanges. At this point, it would be more logical.
Activity: 9
What will blockchain technologies *be used for in General? The token will be just as a means of payment or are there any other functions?
Activity: 3

Pawtocol’s platform is being built out on the Ethereum blockchain because it is considered to be the most decentralized, established, and successful smart contract platform.

https://pawtocol.com/

I'm already following the news of this project. The idea itself interested me but it's too early for me to draw conclusions as the team has not even announced the sales rounds yet.

So far there was no information about this. But I liked that the team showed the visual interface of the project and the devices that will be used for Pets.

Pet devices this will be just one of the features. Right now I'm just waiting for the demo version of this app for me.
Activity: 9

Pawtocol will give an interconnected platform to pet technology where various pet tech wearables and IoT devices can connect, share their data, and interact via the Pawtocol API
https://pawtocol.com/

https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1200003921927901184

I am sure that this will be in demand. In fact, the application will have a lot of useful features and therefore users will be interested to use it.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
🔥[NEW IEO ANNOUNCEMENT]🔥

Pawtocol (UPI)

IEO page

Pages:
Jump to: