Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶 - page 16. (Read 3493 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

it will all depend on the exchange policy. Personally, I already have an account on this exchange and I can take part in IEO right now
Activity: 13

Now for me this decision looks very interesting. I don't understand the concept of monetizing pet data. But marketplace and services for pets that will be in the application it will be very convenient.

Yes, it would be convenient to buy goods for the pet and cheaper to find a quality health service.

the fact that services will be better is a fact. And it will also be possible a system of reviews and ratings on the blockchain. which will allow users to choose better services.

Visiting the vet regularly can help your pet stay as healthy as possible.

Up to One Year of Age
Adult Years
Senior Years

Article: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pawtocol/comments/e7fltm/vet_visits_prolong_pets_lives/

This is interesting information. I will continue to follow the news from the team and I just would like to download a demo version of the application to see how it works.

Why is there no timeline in the roadmap? I would like to understand how much time is needed for when the project will be implemented.

This will depend on the rounds of sales. And I mean from how much money the team will be able to attract in the near future.

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

It will all depend on the exchange policy that will conduct the sales rounds. I have already decided for myself that I will take part in the sales rounds

But you need to understand when the project will be launched and implemented in full.
As I understand it will be an investment for the long term.

On the site I see a lot of reputable partners and I am sure that the project will be in demand. I will buy tokens for me anyway on December 27 .

Previously there will be no rounds of sales on the site? I just want to buy tokens at the best possible price.

Up to One Year of Age
Adult Years
Senior Years

Article: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pawtocol/comments/e7fltm/vet_visits_prolong_pets_lives/

Thanks, guys and this is very interesting stuff for me. As for me seems software realistically will help Pets and their owners. I've never seen such a concept before.

I wonder how I can monetize the data of my Pets ? how will this model work and where can I read more about it?

You can buy the data or sell it if it's really useful. But I do not really understand who will analyze it.

You need to understand how it works. The data monetization scheme for me is not entirely clear right now.
I look forward to more news from the team regarding the implementation of this feature.

On the site I see a lot of reputable partners and I am sure that the project will be in demand. I will buy tokens for me anyway on December 27 .

The demand for tokens will be huge in the future.
I think I can buy tokens as long as the bonus works.

To be honest, this is not a very popular exchange, but I think that for the initial stages it will be quite normal.

25% is a good motivation and can give an advantage right after listing. But I don't actually plan to sell tokens for me right now . Rather, it will be much more profitable in a year.

And besides tokens will be used as a means of payment which means you will be able to spend this money on your pet in the future buying various goods and services.

Yes, in the future it will provide tokens with great liquidity. That's why I like the economic model.

Let's see after the sales rounds. I wonder what interest there will be in this project. In fact, there are only 20 days left.

sales rounds will last only 5 days. But the team doesn't have a soft cap and I'm sure there will be huge interest even among pet lovers.

I'm sure there won't be any problems with that. I will support the project in any case as I see a great prospect if the team implements everything that is written in white paper.

now the project is developing just fine. That is, technical solutions will be used around the world. I will continue to follow the news.
Activity: 10
I like the idea of the project and I am sure that it will be in demand all over the world and therefore the project has a chance to become popular.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The most common culprits behind the behavior of aggressive cats are three forms of redirected aggression.

Play or Aggression?
 Inter-Cat Hostility
 Territorial and Fear

Cek : https://mobile.twitter.com/pawtocol/status/1204141960803446785
Activity: 10

I wonder how I can monetize the data of my Pets ? how will this model work and where can I read more about it?

You can buy the data or sell it if it's really useful. But I do not really understand who will analyze it.

So the market may appear scammers and I need to understand that everything will be as honest and legal .

The demand for tokens will be huge in the future.
I think I can buy tokens as long as the bonus works.

It will all depend on the exchange policy that will conduct the sales rounds. I have already decided for myself that I will take part in the sales rounds
Activity: 3

so far I see very few announcements about this.
That is, I would like to download the alpha version of the application in the near future.

I haven't seen any news yet regarding the launch of working prototypes but I have seen a video with a visual interface.

Up to One Year of Age
Adult Years
Senior Years

Great stuff, and I learned a lot for me. I will continue to monitor how the project develops.
Activity: 3

Why is there no timeline in the roadmap? I would like to understand how much time is needed for when the project will be implemented.

apparently the timing of implementation will depend on how much money the team will be able to attract in the near future .

You can read the white paper. But as it seems to me it can be demanded. Artificial intelligence should analyze information and draw conclusions about how useful it is
Pages:
Jump to: