Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐶🐱🐾[ANN] Pawtocol - The World’s Most Advanced Pet Community 🐾🐱🐶 - page 17. (Read 3445 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

The fact that there will be a quick listing on exchanges it will be really important. Although I do not plan to sell tokens in the near future but the listing gives confidence to the project.

immediately after the listing, there will be no point in selling tokens.
You will need to wait for the full launch of this application.

so far I see very few announcements about this.
That is, I would like to download the alpha version of the application in the near future.
Why is there no timeline in the roadmap? I would like to understand how much time is needed for when the project will be implemented.
On the site I see a lot of reputable partners and I am sure that the project will be in demand. I will buy tokens for me anyway on December 27 .

The rise of animal therapy is backed by increasingly serious science showing that social support – a proven antidote to anxiety and loneliness – can come on four legs, not just two. Animals of many types can help calm stress, fear, and anxiety everyone

https://pawtocol.com/

I read a lot of articles in scientific journals on this subject.
Many animals can soothe stress and are even able to treat some diseases.

Now it is in fact one of the most useful projects on this forum. This is a development that can really help people and make their lives more comfortable. That is why it is worth attention.

This will help make goods and services cheaper in fact. So for users it will be very profitable.
The interest in the platform can be huge.

Let's see what happens after the launch. A lot will depend on how many people know about this platform. That is, a lot will depend on the marketing company .

will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

You can see the list of banned countries on the website. But in any case, the project will work in the United States may even start.

It is very interesting for me now to see how the project works. That is, I would like to see the alpha version of the application and the maximum number of partners.

Let's see how it all works. I am sure that such technologies will be in demand . And I also liked that the team will use artificial intelligence.

I wonder how I can monetize the data of my Pets ? how will this model work and where can I read more about it?

You can buy the data or sell it if it's really useful. But I do not really understand who will analyze it.

Now for me this decision looks very interesting. I don't understand the concept of monetizing pet data. But marketplace and services for pets that will be in the application it will be very convenient.

Yes, it would be convenient to buy goods for the pet and cheaper to find a quality health service.

Let's see after the sales rounds. I wonder what interest there will be in this project. In fact, there are only 20 days left.

sales rounds will last only 5 days. But the team doesn't have a soft cap and I'm sure there will be huge interest even among pet lovers.

I'm sure there won't be any problems with that. I will support the project in any case as I see a great prospect if the team implements everything that is written in white paper.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Visiting the vet regularly can help your pet stay as healthy as possible.

Up to One Year of Age
Adult Years
Senior Years

Article: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pawtocol/comments/e7fltm/vet_visits_prolong_pets_lives/

Let's see after the sales rounds. I wonder what interest there will be in this project. In fact, there are only 20 days left.

sales rounds will last only 5 days. But the team doesn't have a soft cap and I'm sure there will be huge interest even among pet lovers.

The fact that there will be a quick listing on exchanges it will be really important. Although I do not plan to sell tokens in the near future but the listing gives confidence to the project.

immediately after the listing, there will be no point in selling tokens.
You will need to wait for the full launch of this application.
will I need to undergo identity verification on the exchange in order to buy tokens ? And whether citizens of the United States to participate in rounds of sales?

In my opinion the project will get just a huge support as many pet lovers around the world and no one has offered such useful features before.

where can I read more about all the features that the application will have? It's going to be incredibly important to me.

25% is a good motivation and can give an advantage right after listing. But I don't actually plan to sell tokens for me right now . Rather, it will be much more profitable in a year.

And besides tokens will be used as a means of payment which means you will be able to spend this money on your pet in the future buying various goods and services.
Activity: 24
I wonder how I can monetize the data of my Pets ? how will this model work and where can I read more about it?

Please tell me how long it will take to run working prototypes and in which country the project will work initially?

see the road map on the site and it will allow you to draw conclusions about it.
But as for me, the team shows a good result even before the sales rounds.

Please tell me how long it will take to run working prototypes and in which country the project will work initially?

I think it would be quite logical to start with the USA, but I don't really know what decision the team will make.

I think that the team understands this well and therefore I will constantly follow the announcements from the team .But I think the implementation of such a project will take a long time .

there will be no bonuses for investors? And will there be token sales on the site earlier?

there will be no sales rounds on the site. But You can get a bonus of 25% on the exchange and I think it will be the maximum bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: