Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 28. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hello sir. I is already waiting from long time ago for token my bounty campaign.
 I not yet my token bounty sosmed fb and twitter. Why sir. ?
 I is already send email [email protected] but not yet answer.

You probably needs to go on to their official telegram page, they are very active there
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
Hello sir. I is already waiting from long time ago for token my bounty campaign.
 I not yet my token bounty sosmed fb and twitter. Why sir. ?
 I is already send email [email protected] but not yet answer.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
So any review of the paycent app? I heard the app was to be released today and it can only be used by registered users who paid for the card.Is there an actual deadline when you guys would be receiving the card?
Activity: 826
If you do some research on Yobit.net here (bitcointalk.org), you will find that lots of people got SCAMMED by using Yobit. Some people complained about missing funds, withdraw delays, other weird stuff. By the way, yobit is not consider as an exchange. Going back to PYN, why they can't get on binance/bittrex/OKex/Huobi? I mean they can't even get on cryptopia? C'mon

Count me in as a witness Wink I had all sorts of trouble with them. Wallet disabled, withdrawals not processed, support tickets ignored for an eternity etc.

I only did a trade once over the exchange and never had any problems with deposit/withdrawal and it has been more than a year, I ever traded on yobit.Luckily after all these reviews, I would avoid using the exchange.

I have heard several people reporting good news as well. Like no problems with withdrawals / deposits etc. But what if they shut own the exchange? They are not publicly known....
Merit: 500
If you do some research on Yobit.net here (bitcointalk.org), you will find that lots of people got SCAMMED by using Yobit. Some people complained about missing funds, withdraw delays, other weird stuff. By the way, yobit is not consider as an exchange. Going back to PYN, why they can't get on binance/bittrex/OKex/Huobi? I mean they can't even get on cryptopia? C'mon

Count me in as a witness Wink I had all sorts of trouble with them. Wallet disabled, withdrawals not processed, support tickets ignored for an eternity etc.

I only did a trade once over the exchange and never had any problems with deposit/withdrawal and it has been more than a year, I ever traded on yobit.Luckily after all these reviews, I would avoid using the exchange.
yobit is the latest exchange where I would like to trade and where I would like to see a listing of paycent..
Activity: 886

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
By the way, yobit is not consider as an exchange.
Huh Yobit is not consider as an exchange Grin
Yobit is still a exchange but just considered it a avoided exchange dude Grin WHY because that exchange making some shady act to its users , right? Grin

You are right,yobit is one scam exchange which many will avoid and as per the team discussion on the telegram, they may even implement their own exchange if the kucoin listing does not work out.And being a dividend token, major exchanges would not be listing PYN token AFAIK.

I think there is an issue with PYN and that is why it is not being listed on any exchanges. Monaco has token rewards system and it is listed on bittrex and binance so I don't think that is the issue.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

You are right,yobit is one scam exchange which many will avoid and as per the team discussion on the telegram, they may even implement their own exchange if the kucoin listing does not work out.And being a dividend token, major exchanges would not be listing PYN token AFAIK.
Activity: 910
all I know is that team said "soon kucoin" a few weeks ago, so make a conclusion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Why this PYN is not listed on major exchange? Last time I was on Telegram, they said that they were trying to get on kucoin or some exchange, is this still happening? Why is it that PYN can't get on large exchange while new coin that hit the market that able to do so, such as Nucleus Vision, Ontology and many more

They made an announcement about listing on kucoin some months ago which is something a long the lines of "PYN is going to be listed on kucoin". I think they made this announcement after they tried contacting kucoin. Not after they had talks with kucoin.

Kucoin is small exchange and they can't be on Kucoin. What is wrong with this picture?

Why PYN is hard to get in Kukoin ? Where is PYN's worth ?
Please enlighten it. Thank's
Why this PYN is not listed on major exchange? Last time I was on Telegram, they said that they were trying to get on kucoin or some exchange, is this still happening? Why is it that PYN can't get on large exchange while new coin that hit the market that able to do so, such as Nucleus Vision, Ontology and many more

They made an announcement about listing on kucoin some months ago which is something a long the lines of "PYN is going to be listed on kucoin". I think they made this announcement after they tried contacting kucoin. Not after they had talks with kucoin.

Kucoin is small exchange and they can't be on Kucoin. What is wrong with this picture?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
By the way PYN had ICO in back of NOV 2017 and still no exchange, it is strange
Paycent Token (PYN) is already listed on Yobit.net dude : https://yobit.net/en/trade/PYN/BTC , I didnt know why Paycent is not listed on KuCoin but they contacting it a month ago   Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
On telegram, the team members have posted information about early app access for all the ones who completed the KYC process and are waiting for the card to be delivered.I hope someone can post those pictures of the app from telegram to over here.
why don't they give everyone access, I don't know what's secret, it looks suspicious.

it's interesting how it can be private if it's published to play store or app store. Some invitation codes ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
On telegram, the team members have posted information about early app access for all the ones who completed the KYC process and are waiting for the card to be delivered.I hope someone can post those pictures of the app from telegram to over here.
why don't they give everyone access, I don't know what's secret, it looks suspicious.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Great news! We bring you more ways to get PYN tokens. Claim your reward in bridging the gap between digital currency and fiat. For more details, you could visit our website or email us at [email protected].

Wasnt this told 200 PYN would be added to your account when you purchase the card? and now these conditions come into the picture.

When are the cards actually shipped to users?, it was told to be around Feb end and now we are near March end and whether there would be different rounds of ico or this is yet to be decided?
Indeed, the news is simply grandiose! We have been waiting for this stage of the project's development for a long time, and now it has come, I congratulate the team! When will the next phase of the ICO start?
Pages:
Jump to: