Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 26. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
so many positive news in one day, but why no reaction on the exchange?
PYN Team is still not contacting some exchanges to get listed so as result even they have a update news on the the PYN network its useless to pump the price
Low Volume = unstable price
When the moon?
Maybe when PYN get listed on some good volume exchanges  Grin
Activity: 306
Merit: 10
This project puts the need of the customer first, before everything else. It's one of the best project i ever seen! Wink
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
so many positive news in one day, but why no reaction on the exchange? When the moon?

Small moon for now Smiley

I suppose when we receive MasterCards, the main pump comes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
so many positive news in one day, but why no reaction on the exchange? When the moon?
50M PYNs has been just burnt. The additional 50M should be burnt soon. The company will announce the exact date.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x0142c3b2fc51819b5af5dfc4aa52df9722790851

where do you see 50M tokens being burned ?

I'm ICO investor, and initial total supply on etherscan was 450.000.000. I don't have any print screen, but I suppose someone with more technical knowledge could show us on the blockexplorer.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
It's here! The Paycent Hybrid App is now available! Get it on Google Play! For more information about Paycent, go to www.paycent.com.

This is great news finally we have this app now it getting more close to achieve next milestone. I think it will be worth for it keep hold this token because of nice development speed it will be really big in future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
50M PYNs has been just burnt. The additional 50M should be burnt soon. The company will announce the exact date.

where do you see 50M tokens being burned ?
Activity: 124

That is great news!
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

You guys are bloody rocking!!! Take over the market now and rule before Monaco rises.Deliver the cards soon and see the value of PYN rising high.

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
It's here! The Paycent Hybrid App is now available! Get it on Google Play! For more information about Paycent, go to www.paycent.com.

Just downloaded the app and I see you have my country listed in the app but not on the sign-in page during registration.Does that mean I cant order the card if it does not have registration available for card delivery and only use the app or sending/receiving digital currency?
Activity: 681

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Today is 4th April and I don't see the app on play store and neither there is any information on paycent.com, will the app be available globally or still there is more time for the release? If someone has downloaded for a specific country, do let me know.
Activity: 826
So tomorrow the app will be accessible to everyone in apple and play stores ? Will paycent make some advertisement campaign about it ?

Not sure about the marketing part, but yes the app will be officially available on play store for anyone to download and register for the card.It comes at this time when card projects are facing issues, just to point out recent SEC fraud arrest of Centra team.
even the price has grown a little to this event, it is a good indicator, investors believe in the project
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
So tomorrow the app will be accessible to everyone in apple and play stores ? Will paycent make some advertisement campaign about it ?

Not sure about the marketing part, but yes the app will be officially available on play store for anyone to download and register for the card.It comes at this time when card projects are facing issues, just to point out recent SEC fraud arrest of Centra team.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 10
sir, I think you're misinformed. Because of idex, token.store, mercatox - volume 0, yobit - scam exchange
I remember you promised listing Kucoin.

New exchanage won't help much on dumping market, they should release a working app and payment card, after that it makes sense to search for a better exchange.

App is launching globally on 4th April. Card shipping to begin 2nd week of April. Check out the updates on telegram group
I heard that the cards will be delivered next week, but what about the release of the product? what term
Activity: 886
sir, I think you're misinformed. Because of idex, token.store, mercatox - volume 0, yobit - scam exchange

New exchanage won't help much on dumping market, they should release a working app and payment card, after that it makes sense to search for a better exchange.

These are all shitty exchanges and will not help Paycent to grow as you all are thinking.The team needs to discuss with Binance and get listed for voting at least and ask the community to come forward and support the voting.I don't see a need for paid listing when you can get it done for free through community power.
Activity: 103
I am impressed with this ann ! Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 587

I heard that the cards will be delivered next week, but what about the release of the product? what term
Pages:
Jump to: