Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 30. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
what about the listing? I heard months ago that "soon there will be a listing on Kucoin"

They already paid the listing fee as what I know from their telegram group and the long wait is now from Kucoin side.They are delaying this for no good reason.Let's wait for a few days to see if the listing happens.

Everyday I believe less and less that PYN token will appear on Kucoin, the volumes on yobit and etherdelta are also zero, all we get are empty promises. other tokens/coins that ICO was finished after Paycent, get listed on numerous exchanges already.
I have long lost faith in the project, I look forward to normal volumes to sell all my tokens, my bad investment

Many will loose their faith if they fail to deliver app & card and join normal exchange that produce some trading volume. Did somebody audited what happened with ICO investments ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
what about the listing? I heard months ago that "soon there will be a listing on Kucoin"

They already paid the listing fee as what I know from their telegram group and the long wait is now from Kucoin side.They are delaying this for no good reason.Let's wait for a few days to see if the listing happens.

Everyday I believe less and less that PYN token will appear on Kucoin, the volumes on yobit and etherdelta are also zero, all we get are empty promises. other tokens/coins that ICO was finished after Paycent, get listed on numerous exchanges already.
I have long lost faith in the project, I look forward to normal volumes to sell all my tokens, my bad investment
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Paycent recently updated the fee structure for the Ruby debit card

https://paycent.com/paycent-debit-card/

What disappoints me is the inactivity fee charged every 3 months when they ask for 140$  for a card.

This makes me doubt whether did they really pay the listing fee? Why not go for the voting poll on Kucoin or Binance and ask the community to support by voting and winning over there?

Paycent's community seems to be not big and passive. There are only 2k of users in Telegram channel, with that amount there is no way to win a public voting.
Activity: 887

This makes me doubt whether did they really pay the listing fee? Why not go for the voting poll on Kucoin or Binance and ask the community to support by voting and winning over there?

Activity: 966
Merit: 587
You guys are not even added on coinmarketcap, today when I did a quick check to see which all exchanges paycent is available, was shocked to see it is not even available.

Can you get this added on CMC for more investors to come across this project?
it can't happen, because the coins lack of volume on exchanges, it has to at least 10,000 dollars a day
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
You guys are not even added on coinmarketcap, today when I did a quick check to see which all exchanges paycent is available, was shocked to see it is not even available.

Can you get this added on CMC for more investors to come across this project?
Activity: 887

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hi,

I pre-registered and verified my card. When the card will be shipped to Europe ?
It was promised in the end of February.

Peace !
Will Paycent app support NFC payments like apple app does ? Will it support also FIAT deposits in USD & EUR ?
Activity: 681
Merit: 10
Don't blink! The features of Paycent Hybrid App may surprise you. Easily convert digital assets into fiat and vice-versa with real-time accessibility and convenience.

Download #Paycent Hybrid App on App Store or Play Store starting March 26, 2018!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF5ewgxaPpU

When you say from digital to fiat and vice versa, does the foreign conversion fee for visa/mastercard does not come into picture when someone does an ATM or POS transaction outside of the home country? This fee does not get deducted?

It's maxed at 3.5% including Forex. But again it depends on the Bank Network.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Don't blink! The features of Paycent Hybrid App may surprise you. Easily convert digital assets into fiat and vice-versa with real-time accessibility and convenience.

Download #Paycent Hybrid App on App Store or Play Store starting March 26, 2018!

When you say from digital to fiat and vice versa, does the foreign conversion fee for visa/mastercard does not come into picture when someone does an ATM or POS transaction outside of the home country? This fee does not get deducted?
Activity: 681
Merit: 10

Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Do we have information regarding revenue sharing ? When token holders can expect the first time to recieve some income, I guess this will be the first indicator if the whole ICO is legit!
It seems there won't be Kucoin listing at least not in February, Kucoin announces listing few days before, and there is no such news in their official media => https://news.kucoin.com

Feb is done and we are close to starting of Q2 and if they cant keep the promise, I can see the price of token going down as people lose their hope.Why not contact any other better exchange than kucoin?
you can not find better exchange than Kucoin, who would want to place a coin with almost zero volumes

Agree, current trading volume is close to 0, team is not active and there is no proof that they paid Kucoin for listing. If they fail to release working app in a decent future you can write off all your PYN tokens.

We have the app being launched in March and if they also deliver the cards on time before Q1 ends, I am sure top exchanges will be looking to list PYN rather than kucoin.I am talking about exchanges like Binance,bittrex who may also be reading these updates.
several days ago dev says that KYC & docs with Kucoin done, and we have to wait 2-3 days to get confirmed listing date

Well, it's better be true, otherwise Paycent will loose the momentum and nobody will recognize it including current investors.
Activity: 630
It seems there won't be Kucoin listing at least not in February, Kucoin announces listing few days before, and there is no such news in their official media => https://news.kucoin.com

Feb is done and we are close to starting of Q2 and if they cant keep the promise, I can see the price of token going down as people lose their hope.Why not contact any other better exchange than kucoin?
you can not find better exchange than Kucoin, who would want to place a coin with almost zero volumes

Agree, current trading volume is close to 0, team is not active and there is no proof that they paid Kucoin for listing. If they fail to release working app in a decent future you can write off all your PYN tokens.

We have the app being launched in March and if they also deliver the cards on time before Q1 ends, I am sure top exchanges will be looking to list PYN rather than kucoin.I am talking about exchanges like Binance,bittrex who may also be reading these updates.
several days ago dev says that KYC & docs with Kucoin done, and we have to wait 2-3 days to get confirmed listing date
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: