Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 38. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10
When will be the first date when investors can expect the revenue from the Paycent's profits ? Do you have any report with your previous profits ?
What do you mean by "previous profit"? do this project has been working a long time?

If I understand right Paycent is based on Texcent, that is active on the market for several years already => https://paycent.com/contact/. I don't know exactly is Paycent=Taxcent or it's a subdivision, but the main thing they were working for some time already and they should have some financial reporting.
Paycent is a financial platform powered by Texcent, a Singapore-based company dedicated to deliver fully integrated mobile applications.

It would be more clear if this "powered by" would be translated into legal relationship betweet these entities. And I'd like to have answer for the initial question about financial reporting in order to be able to make prognosis of the future revenue share that is promised to investors.

Paycent is a development by Texcent Asia Pte Ltd.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
When will be the first date when investors can expect the revenue from the Paycent's profits ? Do you have any report with your previous profits ?
What do you mean by "previous profit"? do this project has been working a long time?

If I understand right Paycent is based on Texcent, that is active on the market for several years already => https://paycent.com/contact/. I don't know exactly is Paycent=Taxcent or it's a subdivision, but the main thing they were working for some time already and they should have some financial reporting.
Paycent is a financial platform powered by Texcent, a Singapore-based company dedicated to deliver fully integrated mobile applications.

It would be more clear if this "powered by" would be translated into legal relationship betweet these entities. And I'd like to have answer for the initial question about financial reporting in order to be able to make prognosis of the future revenue share that is promised to investors.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

hi i got and email not long ago about bounty payments, but there is no follow up after that , do we have a confirm date to get the tokens yets ?

Distribution of tokens for bounty participants is on Q1 of 2018.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
hi i got and email not long ago about bounty payments, but there is no follow up after that , do we have a confirm date to get the tokens yets ?
I need to update the Eth wallet address that will receive PYN but it's not editable in the website.  What should I do?

Hi! Kindly email us at [email protected]. Tell us the details of your requests there. Thank you!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I need to update the Eth wallet address that will receive PYN but it's not editable in the website.  What should I do?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
any bounty participant who received a newsletter already?
Already received mail regarding Paycent Bounty Programme, all report & issue about stakes ditrubution have to be submitted starting December 7, 2017 until December 14, 2017 5PM Singapore Time  to [email protected].
PYN token distribution starts Q1 of 2018.

I have just seen Paycent's tweet but i didn't receive any email.  is that all the contents of the newsletter? BTW, thanks for answering.
Yes, I received such a letter too, I am a participant of bounty content. I think if you didn't get, you're not accepted
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Already received mail regarding Paycent Bounty Programme, all report & issue about stakes ditrubution have to be submitted starting December 7, 2017 until December 14, 2017 5PM Singapore Time  to [email protected].

I have just seen Paycent's tweet but i didn't receive any email.  is that all the contents of the newsletter? BTW, thanks for answering.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hello. Please change my details in the table - here is my new wallet, the old one was hacked. I made a mistake and accidentally pointed to my secret key in one of the airdrops. Here's the new wallet - 0xbbCaBa5641F93684cB19b2bA05b8c27eBc072859

Bitcointalk Username: Tanya78 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tanya78-1154940

Please send your request to [email protected]
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Will it be visible in a bounty tool how much tokens every participant will recieve ?
Maybe dude, but im pretty sure that our tokens rewards will visible in the bounty tool once that calculation done.
Today I received a letter in the mail that they are completing the validation of posts. After doing so, they will finalize  bounty points.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello. Please change my details in the table - here is my new wallet, the old one was hacked. I made a mistake and accidentally pointed to my secret key in one of the airdrops. Here's the new wallet - 0xbbCaBa5641F93684cB19b2bA05b8c27eBc072859

Bitcointalk Username: Tanya78 - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tanya78-1154940
Hi! Bounty participants will get their reward after our validation which starts directly after the ICO and on-going this December. As stated also earlier, it will be distributed Q1 of 2018. Kindly note that we are verifying and double-checking everything to be fair to everyone and for distribution to go smoothly. To be transparent about this, we are getting a lot of queries about the bounty program on all platforms (appeals for verification, missed count and etc.) while resolving them swiftly. We ask for your support by extending your patience with this process.
Thanks for the detailed explanation! Now everything is clear. I hope that the payment of the bounty will not be tightened until March..
нa чeмoдaнax cтoлькo cидeть-жёcткo) мы нaдeeмcя чтo вы пpoвepитe вcё дocкaнaльнo...вeдь y людeй вecьмa мнoгo вoпpocoв вoзникнeт ecли чтo нe тaк

Please send your queries to [email protected]
What was the PYN token price during ICO ? When token becomes transferable ?

1ETH = 600PYN
For contributors, this December.
When do you intend to list Paycent to an exchange?

We are on the process of integration with Exchanges, hopefully this finishes this December.
Pages:
Jump to: