Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 39. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi! Bounty participants will get their reward after our validation which starts directly after the ICO and on-going this December. As stated also earlier, it will be distributed Q1 of 2018. Kindly note that we are verifying and double-checking everything to be fair to everyone and for distribution to go smoothly. To be transparent about this, we are getting a lot of queries about the bounty program on all platforms (appeals for verification, missed count and etc.) while resolving them swiftly. We ask for your support by extending your patience with this process.
Thanks for the detailed explanation! Now everything is clear. I hope that the payment of the bounty will not be tightened until March..
нa чeмoдaнax cтoлькo cидeть-жёcткo) мы нaдeeмcя чтo вы пpoвepитe вcё дocкaнaльнo...вeдь y людeй вecьмa мнoгo вoпpocoв вoзникнeт ecли чтo нe тaк
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
What was the PYN token price during ICO ? When token becomes transferable ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
When do you intend to list Paycent to an exchange?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Hi! Bounty participants will get their reward after our validation which starts directly after the ICO and on-going this December. As stated also earlier, it will be distributed Q1 of 2018. Kindly note that we are verifying and double-checking everything to be fair to everyone and for distribution to go smoothly. To be transparent about this, we are getting a lot of queries about the bounty program on all platforms (appeals for verification, missed count and etc.) while resolving them swiftly. We ask for your support by extending your patience with this process.
Thanks for the detailed explanation! Now everything is clear. I hope that the payment of the bounty will not be tightened until March..
Activity: 681
That is a private information.
Even that is a private information we have a right to know it , even the total bounty participants in every bounty campaign its enough.
I think the team will provide lists of participants, when they will make calculation of payoffs. It so happens usually

Yes that is true. this will happen after the ICO and validation of entries in December.

Hi, everybody.
Guys, it is curious to learn - when investors receive coins? When will participants of bounty of the company receive coins? And in general - as some report on collecting ICO =)

1. Contributors this December
2. Bounty participants Q1 of 2018
3. On the bounty tool

At the beginning you say that the payment under the bounty of the company will be in December 2017, and then say that payments will be in the 1st quarter of 2018. So, when exactly are the payments to participants in the bounty program. If you please tell me at least the exact month.

Activity: 166
Merit: 11
That is a private information.
Even that is a private information we have a right to know it , even the total bounty participants in every bounty campaign its enough.
I think the team will provide lists of participants, when they will make calculation of payoffs. It so happens usually

Yes that is true. this will happen after the ICO and validation of entries in December.

Hi, everybody.
Guys, it is curious to learn - when investors receive coins? When will participants of bounty of the company receive coins? And in general - as some report on collecting ICO =)

3. On the bounty tool

At the beginning you say that the payment under the bounty of the company will be in December 2017, and then say that payments will be in the 1st quarter of 2018. So, when exactly are the payments to participants in the bounty program. If you please tell me at least the exact month.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Will it be visible in a bounty tool how much tokens every participant will recieve ?
Maybe dude, but im pretty sure that our tokens rewards will visible in the bounty tool once that calculation done.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Will it be visible in a bounty tool how much tokens every participant will recieve ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Hi, everybody.

3. On the bounty tool

what is bounty tool? where is it? do you have a date on when we get in q1 2018, march?? or jan please what must we do to get bounty coins , will email be sent ?
I think if they were planning to pay a bounty before March, they would not "Q1", they would say January or February
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Hi, everybody.

3. On the bounty tool

what is bounty tool? where is it? do you have a date on when we get in q1 2018, march?? or jan please what must we do to get bounty coins , will email be sent ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
There are a lot of project currently trying to do the same thing. When I browse amongst them, I am searching to see one that differentiates from the rest with something. Paycent has some potential to be the one.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
I wonder if the company will conduct a bounty company in the 2nd phase of ISO? It would be interesting to continue to participate in the program, already knowing the project, its capabilities and prospects for further development.
Yes it will, developers have already talked about this in the telegram that there will be a new bounty campaign

Great news. Thanks for the info. Be sure to re-read the news in a telegram to clarify when to wait for the launch of the company's bounty!)
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
I wonder if the company will conduct a bounty company in the 2nd phase of ISO? It would be interesting to continue to participate in the program, already knowing the project, its capabilities and prospects for further development.
Yes it will, developers have already talked about this in the telegram that there will be a new bounty campaign
Hi, everybody.

3. On the bounty tool
Congrats Paycent team with the completion of the first ICO stage. So, when can we remove the signature?

We are still validating your works, for the month of December.
Congrats Paycent team & contributors who joined this project.

Thank you for your support!
Congratulations to the team with the end of ISO! Great project with brilliant prospects! I'm waiting for the debit cards issue, I'll definitely order myself.
Merit: 109
Hi, everybody.
Merit: 100
I hope that the calculations will be correctly calculated and given to the tables of participants! congratulations team
Pages:
Jump to: