Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 41. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Just noticed you have different counters on the main page and inside contribute page (needs logging in) - 8 hours difference, probably of the counters attached to a local time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This project is interesting, plugging in cryptocurreny and Fiat money, I've downloaded the app from playstore but I can not use it in my country, I hope your ICO is successful and your application can be used all over the country.
Activity: 681
Merit: 10
I've tried downloading your mobile app from google play market, but It requires mobile number from Singapore or Philipines. Will you support other countries in the future ?

Q1 of 2018, we will open the app worldwide. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Do we need to pre-register for invite? ..

No need, all you have to do is download the app by then.
Activity: 364
I can't understand how much raised at the moment in ETH or in dollars (incl presale) ? Why site only shows the progress PYN Tokens?
If you want to understand how much in ETH they collected: Just multiply current sold PYN tokens and current % progress (30 mln * 67% = 20.1mln) and then divide on token price (1 ETH = 600 PYN) = 33500 ETH. It`s very rought count but in total you can approximately see ~ sum.
Activity: 364
this project has a potential and looks promising...
Activity: 103
I've tried downloading your mobile app from google play market, but It requires mobile number from Singapore or Philipines. Will you support other countries in the future ?

Thanks

Do we need to pre-register for invite? ..
Activity: 280
A project which looks fully prepared for the future. I am sure it will be a success!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I can't understand how much raised at the moment in ETH or in dollars (incl presale) ? Why site only shows the progress PYN Tokens?

Blockchain is transparent and decentralized. You may research it yourself using our addresses. Please note that we also have private sale going on.
I have your ETH address which is used to pay but  I don't know how can I see the full balance of this address..

Blockchain is transparent and decentralized. You may research it yourself using our addresses. Please note that we also have private sale going on.

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Paycent is currently acquiring their license to operate on other countries. You can see the list of countries/regions where paycent are going to operate by looking onto their roadmap
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Just published the fourth part of my article series about Paycent on Steemit Smiley
https://steemit.com/news/@kencha77/paycent-sea-s-upcoming-crypto-giant-the-plans
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
The majority of projects are very good, making non-cash deal safe for buyers .. paycent projects are long and safe to use, now rarely deal with cash .. and some sort of paycent project will be safer to deal.

When Paycentos Token (PYN) will be listed to exchanges?

And what exchanges do you plan to use?

Hopefully this December. Will disclose Exchanges when contracts are finalized.
Can I order your payment solution right now without buying your token?

Yes you can, they are mutually exclusive.

Listing will start on the 2nd quarter of next year. Expect PYN to be added to the Paycent's own exchange first before other listings. That's only my guess.
Activity: 196
StasyQ

Pages:
Jump to: