Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 60. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Will I be able to view streams of the conference devoted to the blockchain technology that your platform will held?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Do you plan to open research centers outside Southeast Asia?
Activity: 266
Hello. Why was Texcent selected for the place of storage of the Paycentos token reserve?
Activity: 280
Tell me please, is there a maximum number of tokens that can be purchased by one person?
Activity: 364
Hi, are Vietnamese citizens allowed to take part in ICO?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
Hi paycent , I wanna join in your bounty, I dont know how , I just a newbie can you help me?
Hey dude just visit their bounty page : https://paycent.com/bounty-programme/ , and follow the instruction on how to join their bounty , hope that helps.
Activity: 392
What percentage of the tokens that will be sold will be spent on the support staff?
Activity: 308
Good afternoon. Tell me please why do you call custom tokens service?
Activity: 103
Will it be possible to realize the mechanisms of interaction between the fiat and crypto-currency wallets for the funds received?
Activity: 336
Hi, I like your strategy, but I’m wondering what prompted you to start ICO.
Activity: 681
Is a loyalty bonus provided for users for the use of a debit card?

It is outlined on the Rewards section of our Whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.5
How much can I pay for purchases in stores with your debit card?

You just have to pay the retail price including the transaction fee.
What role will Texcent play in Paycentos’s operation? Does it belong to you or is it a third-party organization?

Paycent is a development by Texcent Asia Pte Ltd.
What commission does Paycentos collects if the merchant uses your mPOS solution and has a 1.5% discount rate?

With our mPOS MDR 1.5%
• 1% is paid to Paycent for operational charge.
• 0.5% is used to buyback Paycentos directly from the market quarterly and then will be immediately burned.
• With this buyback and burn with a finite supply of Paycentos, we are hoping to make Paycentos a compelling opportunity to hold with a diminishing supply and high potential for the price to rise.
• We have signed an agreement with Forest.ae to be their sole cryptocurrency e-wallet to collect rental fees in Paycentos from their rental property across GCC. We have negotiated a special MDR rate for the 1st five
years
How long will the discount for commission for investors who bought tokens worth 150 ETH and more be valid?

There is no information about it at the moment, expiration of commission.
Good afternoon. Are there payment acceptance points In Russia that accept Paycent?

None at the moment. But when debit cards are released, this opens 200 countries and 36 million points that Paycent is accepted including Russia.
Hello. In which US state do you have an office? Are you planning to open branch offices in other states?

We are on the process of finalizing the transfer to Nevada from Texas.
Activity: 75
Hello. In which US state do you have an office? Are you planning to open branch offices in other states?

The last answer i've got was Nevada.
Activity: 238
Is a loyalty bonus provided for users for the use of a debit card?
Activity: 350
Are there any restrictions on receiving a virtual Paycentos card? Does it run with Apple Pay?
Pages:
Jump to: