Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 64. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I wonder if the use of Paycent debit card will allow me to cash out 4,000 dollars at once.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Are there any discounts on the commission after receiving your company's debit card?
Activity: 252
Hello, how many dollars will I lose as commissions when exchanging 760 USD to Bitcoin?
Activity: 238
Hello. What products besides real estate can be bought using the Paycentos wallet in the future?

I will refer you to read the whitepaper where use case of this token is explained in details. This wallet will give the opportunity to use this token anywhere where cryptocurrencies accepted and they have vision to make this token more useful for daily life.
Thank you, I’ve read about this. But I wonder whether it will be possible to buy for crypto-currencies via Paycentos, for example, cars?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How many payment points around the world are already accepting Paycent debit cards for payment?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Tell me please, does Paycent have an office in Indonesia?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
how is going to be handled the constant fluctuation of the currency if used at a merchant location ? Example if i buy an item for 20 PYN and i want to return it but the PYN value has changed how is going to be automatically calculated the difference and what i am going to get back on my wallet ?
All cryptocurrencies fluctuate. The calculation are real time depending on the market value
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Hello!
I see solutions for users and customers, do you plan to implement PayCent ecosystem for the vendors, and in what way?
Activity: 75
how is going to be handled the constant fluctuation of the currency if used at a merchant location ? Example if i buy an item for 20 PYN and i want to return it but the PYN value has changed how is going to be automatically calculated the difference and what i am going to get back on my wallet ?
Activity: 681
Do you plan to make Paycentos the main online system in national payment infrastructures in any countries?

Yes this is on the pipeline to ensure sustainable Paycent ecosystem.
Hi, how soon after ICO can you start operating?

Paycent Fiat App is already operational since Aug 21st. Paycent Crypto app will be launched this December.
Why did not you choose the option of cooperation with a working exchange on the formation of prices and liquidity for crypto currency, and decided to create your own from scratch?

We are going to cooperate with existing exchanges. But for the longer run we prefer to have a complete ecosystem which allows us to provide unparalleled user experience to all Paycent users.
Does it mean that there won’t be platform’s exchange for the first time after its’ launch.

There is, we are building the abstraction layer and integration with exchanges starting November.
Hello! Can I use Paycentos purse without registration in Paycent?

You have to register just like any other wallets out there for security reasons and in accordance to per country regulations.
What technology will allow you to collect information about users on social networks?

All information are highly kept private and confidential, we are not recommending any technology.
Why does Paycentos collect demographic data and financial information about customers?

All information are kept private and confidential.
what can be done by everyone who participated ico token PYN is in order to attract interest for investors

We have to build the Paycent ecosystem well for it to be sustainable and gain more investors.
Tell me please, will the Paycentos application work only on Android and iOS? What do you think about adapting it for Windows Phone?

No for Windows at the moment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Pre-ICO is over now. What is your soft cap? I see only hardcap on your web-site, it`s a 50k ETH! Why do you need so much? Now you collected 7% = 3.5k ETH. If you will collect 7-8k ETH, will you continue work on project or not?
The soft cap was not specified but it was disclosed that the project will continue even if it will not reach the hardcap. So no worries about the project discontinuing
Activity: 364
Pre-ICO is over now. What is your soft cap? I see only hardcap on your web-site, it`s a 50k ETH! Why do you need so much? Now you collected 7% = 3.5k ETH. If you will collect 7-8k ETH, will you continue work on project or not?
Good afternoon. If I have crypto-currencies in other purses, can I transfer them to my Paycentos account?

Funding of Paycent Crypto wallet would start using the Paycent Fiat wallet. This is ensure more transactions and benefits to our PYN tokens holders. This is outlined on our whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.3
Pages:
Jump to: