Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PAYCENT - The Only Crypto Fiat Card Delivered and Used Globally - page 62. (Read 49087 times)

Activity: 681
Merit: 10
Which everyday bills can I pay for using Paycentos purse?

Anything from Water bill, to rent to goods and services once the Paycent ecosystem is established.
Will users be able to invest in crypto-currencies immediately if they have only US dollars on their account?

Since the entry to the Paycent Crytpo App is the Paycent Fiat App within the Paycent ewallet, any currency is available to use for top-up.
It's great that you want to promote wide understanding and involvement of users in the crypto currency markets! How are you going to do this?

It is outlined on our whitepaper: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.4
Will only the residents of South Asia be able to use Paycentos or there won’t be any geographical restrictions?

Paycent Fiat app is currently available to Singapore users while we are on the final stages of gathering the regulatory requirements and documentations for other countries. Paycent Crypto App will be available worldwide starting December.
hello, why i didnt register to your bounty portal. the bounty is closed and not longer available? tell me please

I am sorry but we temporarily suspended the bounty registration to give way in updating our bounty tool and guidelines.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
What is the maximum sum that can be borrowed by a user who has just signed up on Paycentos?
Activity: 252
Will only users without bank accounts be able to obtain loans from Paycentos? Will this option be unavailable for bank accounts owners?
Activity: 294
How will you assess the legality of non-cash transactions between people if they don’t have bank accounts?
Activity: 336
Which everyday bills can I pay for using Paycentos purse?
Activity: 280
Will users be able to invest in crypto-currencies immediately if they have only US dollars on their account?
Activity: 238
It's great that you want to promote wide understanding and involvement of users in the crypto currency markets! How are you going to do this?
Activity: 238
Will only the residents of South Asia be able to use Paycentos or there won’t be any geographical restrictions?
Activity: 209
Hello. Won’t the operation of your exchange under supervision of the Central Bank of the UAE limit the freedom of Paycentos users?
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

It is outlined on our FAQs: https://paycent.com/faq/
hello, why i didnt register to your bounty portal. the bounty is closed and not longer available? tell me please

Our bounty registration is temporarily suspended as we are updating the guidelines and we are on the final process of the bounty tool. I am sorry but we are not accepting participants at the moment.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How cooperating with large companies will help you to expand your platform’s ecosystem

A great example of this is our tie-up with Forest.ae: We have signed an agreement with For Est Real Estate (forest.ae) in UAE to be the first cryptowallet to utilize Paycentos as a payment token, and are also in talks with over 30 real estate developers to accept Paycent as a payment mode.

Read more here: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.3
What will you change during the reorganization process in two banking companies that you’re going to buy in the Philippines?

We would synergize all operations to support our goals.
At what stage your ico at the moment?

We have already launched our Paycent Fiat App. We are now on our Phase 1 of our ICO. Please read our whitepaper for more info: https://paycent.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/PYN-Whitepaper.pdf?v=7.3
Pages:
Jump to: