Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payger - Payment + Messenger - page 3. (Read 1845 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
February 13, 2018, 12:30:28 AM
let the shitshow continue  Lips sealed
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
There were a number of inquiries about a bounty program. Why isn't Christoph Hering responding on this?

He made an announcement for a product causing overreaching hype to some ICO seekers. Yet nothing is backed up. Even if it were not a scam (in some sense), his unprofessionalism in handling tasks is horrible. This is not new to all those who have followed the Blockpay shit show. Christoph Hering is not coming back on the things he had announced. He simply cannot manage a project due to a total lack of capability.
February 10, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
Meet the Payger "chanism youk" team.

Please don't post any misleading/false announcements.

That individual certainly has nothing to do with Hering-payger.

https://appadvice.com/app/payger/1254959745

Again, why is pie777 appetizing payger all the time??
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 07:05:12 PM
the project looks very interesting and promising.
creating a financial platform with secure and fast transactions is necessary and convenient.
when will mobile applications be planned?
February 09, 2018, 06:53:54 PM
It's less about evidence (in regard to the overall conduct) than getting the issues assessed.

Concerning Ken Code, he is a scammer with a search warrant. His activities/"development" on Blockpay is another fraud of this category.

Concerning Christoph Hering, he has conversed the funds and brought them under his sole control on accounts or entities owned by him.

Blockpay being continued by whoever is not an issue that has emerged.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
February 09, 2018, 05:52:08 PM
How can I partecipate to bounty campaign
There isn't any running bounty campaign. As far as I know it is not clear how the Payger tokens will be distributed.

Seems like there is a lot of pain from old Blockpay pre ico investors which is necessary to clarify.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 03:44:25 PM
How can I partecipate to bounty campaign
February 09, 2018, 03:41:41 PM
pie777 is a fake, that's obvious. What gives him legitimacy/authorization to make proposals on issues that the Herings need to respond on? Why is he doing that based on what motivation?

It doesn't matter what point of view pi777 has himself. If he is legitimate he could make a cause that the Herings should provide answers on the subject matters related to ownership and transparency issues that were brought forward.
February 09, 2018, 02:31:25 PM
We do have a case, actually this is a bunch of violation of existing law. It is a fraud, an illegal investment scheme, misconduct, conversion and much more.

We also need to bring this case to the attention of the Bitshares foundation and the community. Is this how ICOs should be conducted on the Bitshares platform? Should the project founders be allowed to transfer the funds on their own accounts and take the project into their sole possession under a limited company wrapper, and not holding the funds under a stock corporation or foundation having token holders as effective owners of the business/project as is the case with legitimate crypto projects?

We need to get answers from the Bitshares foundation and Openledger etc. on these issues.

In case of Blockpay, what the Herings are doing was never consented by the pre-sale ICO investors. They abuse the law, let's see how far they can get with that. As said before,the money trail tells it all. The pre-ICO investors were ripped off, with their funds being conversed through various laundering steps into entities and accounts with the Herings as beneficial owners.

pie777 is a fake, he acts on behalf of the Herings. They don't even dare to make official statements on their own behalf.

What is going on is a fraud. It is well documented that Christoph Hering neglected his role as Blockpay CEO and CFO, all he does and did is stealing the pre-ICO funds.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
Kindly reserve Filipino translation to me,thanks guys Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 05:39:30 PM
Is there any bounty campaign for Payger? I am interested in promoting it via Social Media and Telegram or I might change my signature for Payger if there is a signature campaign. More Power to this Interesting project!
February 07, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
Seems that the Herings try to divulge a certain hype about Payger through the fake profile pie777. Appetizing for Bitshares + Payger in the Apple store based on fantasy that this would be a "killer app" only shows how stupid/naive/incompetent they are, and/or outright deceptive. Christoph Hering likes to hold seminars for noobs as "Bitshares Celebrity", he seems to have some personality disorder and pervert desire for scamming. Same for Ken Code. http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

Anyone who believes that the Payger crap could be a viable project is totally fooled. There are dozens of high profile projects that target the use case of Payger, or provide some of the required infrastructure. Omisego, TenX and Ripple would be some of the real big players with world class developers and management. Blockpay could have worked though in building up a brand and targeting some markets, whereas Payger is dead on arrival.

The only way for Blockpay/Bitshares Munich is a transparent liquidation, where token holders get paid out their share out of the assets. In addition, the scammers Ken Code and the Herings need to be brought to justice and sued for their misconduct and theft. Everyone concerned should do its best to get them out of the Bitshares community.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 03:42:48 PM
I took part in the Blockpay ICO and would happily see my investment be a complete loss over contributing to any financial gain for the cunts that destroyed the project. Protip, detail a compensation plan now or I'll personally make sure your future projects fail. Every single one. Guaranteed. And just trust me, I can make sure it happens.
February 05, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
Full transparency at the right time!

Another lie from Christoph Hering

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,24088.msg305955.html#msg305955
February 05, 2018, 04:27:27 PM
Please visit https://steemit.com/@payger and upvote sunbear.

Here is more information about Blockpay https://busy.org/@stevepaterson/the-face-of-the-bitshares-foundation-ico-crowd-magazine-manager-annemieke-dirkes-threatens-to-blackmail-business-partners

There is various grave misconduct by Christoph Hering. He caused a damage of EUR 2-3m to Blockpay token holders. He had to do a self-indictment at the tax authorities for the pre-ICO funds he has transferred on his private accounts (theft). He paid ridiculous sums to advertising agencies for desperately trying to polish up his public image. As was reported, he has a new lavish lifestyle. All that comes from the pre-ICO funds.

Backdoor dealing occurred, where business clients for Blockpay were acquired by other internals. Note, Payger has no dedicated business/revenue model, different from Blockpay with its marketing program and office in Mexico.

Payger has no characteristics of a crypto project/decentralisation. The trademark and software (apparently not open source) would effectively be owned by Christoph Hering. After the token swap scam he can pull the plug at will on any (theoretical and undefined) revenue share promised for the Payger tokens. As others found out independently, Christoph Hering is unworthy as a businessman. He used to stab out his business partners, as is reported and documented.

All this happens with the help from his dad http://www.hering-law.de/english/wolfgang_hering.html who is the corporate lawyer for Blockpay/Bitshares Munich. The interests of the Herings are not aligned with Blockpay token holders. They converse the pre-ICO funds and cover up the theft by Christoph.

Any settlement through a buyback for Blockpay tokens is very much desirable as alternative to Payger. However, it can only be done based on transparent accounting, and without paying the damage caused by Christoph Hering out of the pockets of Blockpay token holders. Furthermore, it is only possible with legal representation by an unconflicted counsel on side of Blockpay/Bitshares Munich.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
Could you explain in detail how the old Blockpay token will be integrated into the new project? You can not let it die and move forward without compensating the pre ico investors.
February 03, 2018, 06:16:05 PM
A reminder, this is on the first page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28694745

Here is how he responds on the question to disclose the team members. He is evasive and tells shit, same shit show he is doing since the beginning of Blockpay.

Sure, you're not new to this platform but can you disclose your team members so at least we can verify what you're saying here in your OP?

Hi Tippytoes,

I started with Bitcoin in 2014 and I am a long time member of the community. I am a regular at the Munich Bitcoin, Steem and Ethereum Meetups and organize my own Blockchain 4 Business meetup group in Munich. The rest of the team (sic!) will be disclosed together with the launch of the website [comm.: already launched, http://payger.com]. We have around 12 people working on the project in Germany, Spain and Portugal. We are looking forward hiring more people within the next months.
We are especially looking for social media managers and business development support. Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] for more details. Thank you.

cheers Chris
February 02, 2018, 02:12:37 PM
We can only guess why pie777 is doing a job for Christoph Hering.

A core problem is the corporate lawyer for Blockpay/Bitshares Munich. Imagine what a honest corporate lawyer acting in the interest of stake holders would have done if he had detected stealing/conversion from the CEO. But what if the CEO is his son, and the family interests are filling the coffers with the funds from the ICO and backdoor dealing for clients??

There is a new category of crime, not only that crypto can do money laundering, but also that the kind of decentralized ICO funded projects can be utilized for traditional corporate fraud. The money trail tells it all. The Herings set a precedence.
February 02, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
There isn't much left from the assets that came from the pre-ICO. The company that holds the Payger trademark has 25k EUR.

He should have done the buyback based on transparent accounting. It would have been the best solution. Those who are not supportive anymore of the project had gone, and only those who want Payger and a certain CEO had stayed. Remaining token holders could profit from a higher relative stake, which would pay off in case of success. Why all this did not happen only leads to a conclusion of scam.

All the buzz about Payger and Bitshares as currency is for distraction. Behind the curtain they did backdoor dealing, potential business clients for Blockpay were acquired by Freednex or the like.
Pages:
Jump to: