Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Payger - Payment + Messenger - page 5. (Read 1845 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 2
Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack
January 23, 2018, 06:54:56 PM
OpenPOS was an early Prototype and the BlockPay App was an MVP and Payger consolidates our products. Not only combines Payger the best of our brands but also is a further development to an user-friendly payment platform that adjusts to the latest market demands and technologies. Therefore users will have a better user experience and benefit from the continuous improvement of our products. The first release will be our multi-currency web wallet.

Currently, we don’t plan further fundraising. Moreover, Ken Code is not related to any of my projects. The business relationship to Ken Code has been terminated in August 2017. All funds are used to develop Payger thus no funds are being stolen by anyone. Those accusations are simply false and not true.

How to swap the old Blockpay token? Could you please explain? Do I have to swap them or are they worthless right now? I don't get it.

The BlockPay tokens remain the same until we release further information. Our main focus is on the upcoming product release.

If BlockPay was MVP and Payger is extension of that, then why not continue under blockpay or give due credit to blockpay investors.
I have not invested in any of your previous projects but just talking to bring a neutral view.

Also, if you dont plan to raise fund, then how Payger will be distributed? will it be a any kind of token or will it be a coin?

Give us more details.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 06:45:55 PM
Are they going to steal and disappear again with investor funds? I'm totally hurt, invest in Block pay 2 bitcoin, with this same dev and where is my Bitcoin now? Let's organize information and get in touch with the appropriate authorities, this is a case of police.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 07:51:47 AM
OpenPOS was an early Prototype and the BlockPay App was an MVP and Payger consolidates our products. Not only combines Payger the best of our brands but also is a further development to an user-friendly payment platform that adjusts to the latest market demands and technologies. Therefore users will have a better user experience and benefit from the continuous improvement of our products. The first release will be our multi-currency web wallet.

Currently, we don’t plan further fundraising. Moreover, Ken Code is not related to any of my projects. The business relationship to Ken Code has been terminated in August 2017. All funds are used to develop Payger thus no funds are being stolen by anyone. Those accusations are simply false and not true.

How to swap the old Blockpay token? Could you please explain? Do I have to swap them or are they worthless right now? I don't get it.

The BlockPay tokens remain the same until we release further information. Our main focus is on the upcoming product release.
You should compensate Blockpay token holders for holding through this horrible shit show. What about the new team members? When will they be introduced?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 06:48:16 AM

Activity: 476
January 23, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
Activity: 112
January 23, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
this is much better,gud luck to this project.ill join it maybe
Activity: 76
January 22, 2018, 10:05:34 PM
Payger != Blockpay

That means, he will have to issue a Payger token. Blockpay token holders are forced to swap into Payger, thereby potentially waiving rights and claims related to Blockpay.

This way he can effectively liquidate Blockpay, and gets away with him and Ken stealing the funds.
January 22, 2018, 06:37:48 PM
Hi everyone! Just added Payger ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Payger. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs.

Please do your due diligence, and take notice that the scammer Christoph Hering with his partner Ken Code already had an ICO and emptied the funds.

Let me know if your were advised to put the project on your side.
January 22, 2018, 06:31:06 PM
Payger is not Blockpay.

Provide us with accounting for the ICO funds, and do the buyback of Blockpay tokens that you agreed on in the chat.

First OpenPOS (2015), then Blockpay, now Payger.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pre-ico-blockpay-zero-cost-digital-currency-point-of-sale-systems-1587349

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=20762.0
Activity: 136
January 22, 2018, 02:23:22 PM
Payment + Messenger , The new progress I never seen before - so interested me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 02:15:08 PM
Hi everyone! Just added Payger ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Payger. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
January 22, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
Sure, you're not new to this platform but can you disclose your team members so at least we can verify what you're saying here in your OP?

Hi Tippytoes,

I started with Bitcoin in 2014 and I am a long time member of the community. I am a regular at the Munich Bitcoin, Steem and Ethereum Meetups and organize my own Blockchain 4 Business meetup group in Munich. The rest of the team will be disclosed together with the launch of the website. We have around 12 people working on the project in Germany, Spain and Portugal. We are looking forward hiring more people within the next months.
We are especially looking for social media managers and business development support. Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] for more details. Thank you.

cheers Chris
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
January 22, 2018, 11:40:07 AM
Sure, you're not new to this platform but can you disclose your team members so at least we can verify what you're saying here in your OP?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 11:34:12 AM
Kindly reserve Filipino translation to me
January 22, 2018, 11:15:40 AM
please update your announcement soon, because I want to know more about your project, if your project is interesting and have potential for future, then I will join this project soon

Hi auroboros,
We will keep everybody updated via our newsletters and our Facebook and Twitter page. Please follow them.

When whitepaper with detailed information about this project will be ready. Can you add some info about team members to let know who is behind this project and what is your goal for that ICO?

Sure bitcircle,
I am happy to share further information about our team members and our whitepaper soon.

It is good to see you already clarified that main focus is on wallet and website is less important at the moment. You should update opening post with these in clearly visible else people who joins later on next pages will keep asking repeatedly same thing. I like your concept and will watch how it moves ahead.

I use the second post for latest updates and will add FAQ infos to the bottom of the post.
Activity: 826
January 22, 2018, 10:54:42 AM
It is good to see you already clarified that main focus is on wallet and website is less important at the moment. You should update opening post with these in clearly visible else people who joins later on next pages will keep asking repeatedly same thing. I like your concept and will watch how it moves ahead.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Honesty is the best policy
January 22, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
can I look for whitepaper if there is because I am very interested to be able to read and know the progress that will be done by this project team
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
January 22, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
When whitepaper with detailed information about this project will be ready. Can you add some info about team members to let know who is behind this project and what is your goal for that ICO?
Activity: 119
Merit: 3
hey yooyo
January 22, 2018, 10:37:01 AM
i will watch it see what heppens, nice webpage baydeway
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
January 22, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
please update your announcement soon, because I want to know more about your project, if your project is interesting and have potential for future, then I will join this project soon
Pages:
Jump to: