Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 25. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
My serious concern about paypie and the future.

I’m sure the Paypie team monitor these forums so I guess it’s approriate to comment here and assume they will see it.

I saw an email a while ago, from a telegram user who emailed Yohan regarding PPP being added to other exchanges. His response some what shocked me and really has stuck me. He stated that Paypie where not
Interested in having their tokens being added to other exchanges as the ppp token was a function of the network and not a token purely for being traded.

It got me thinking and how tokens really give you no assureance of what your actually buying. These tokens don’t give you a right to the profits or offer you any opportunity to profit. We have basically handed over cash for them, with absolutely no understanding of what will return value for us. Their not shares and even if Paypie was hugely successful what’s stopping Paypie effectively never using these tokens for anything.

I’ve watched a lot of you tube videos and even asked on telegram. I’ve noticed when asked Paypie almost always dodges the question of the purpose of the ppp token.

This leads me to my next problem. The only place to trade Paypie is Etherdelta. Since the recent hack of Etherdelta Paypie has struggled to hold its value. Etherdelta it seems, is now not trusted by the general community of crpto traders. If it did disappear their is absolutely no where to trade this token and given the attitude of Paypie it’s unlikely they would want it to be traded on exchanges. Etherdelta in itself isn’t really an exchange, more a market place for people to swap their tokens for ether directly. So as someone who owns several hundred of thousands of Paypie where do I go from here? Paypie is an awesome project that I 100% believe in. Yet I have no idea if it is successful if I’ll even profit from this ! I have no idea if in the future I’ll be able to exchange this token for cash. Given the huge  amount of money I have tied up in this, it is deeply concerns me. Looking st the price seems I’m not the only person with these concerns and do I just dump and run from here, I’ve made good money but get out while the times are good.

I’m an descrite for some guidance on this as are others. I think it’s a fair question. If Paypie don’t want to add PPP to other exchanges, they should be transparent about it. Obviously we all got into this to make money and I believe it is only fair the investors who helped build this platform profit from it.

Some of your concerns are true some of they don't.

Their platform will use ppp as a currency, they can't change that. And people would need to buy ppp from somewhere to use on that platform so they will need an exchange after the platform is available.

But probably they are not caring any exchanges right now and focusing on developing their platform. Now if something happens to etherdelta it would be hard to sell ppp's anywhere but at one point they will forced to find a new exchange after platform starts running.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Waiting for exchanges news!
Activity: 96
My serious concern about paypie and the future.

I’m sure the Paypie team monitor these forums so I guess it’s approriate to comment here and assume they will see it.

I saw an email a while ago, from a telegram user who emailed Yohan regarding PPP being added to other exchanges. His response some what shocked me and really has stuck me. He stated that Paypie where not
Interested in having their tokens being added to other exchanges as the ppp token was a function of the network and not a token purely for being traded.

It got me thinking and how tokens really give you no assureance of what your actually buying. These tokens don’t give you a right to the profits or offer you any opportunity to profit. We have basically handed over cash for them, with absolutely no understanding of what will return value for us. Their not shares and even if Paypie was hugely successful what’s stopping Paypie effectively never using these tokens for anything.

I’ve watched a lot of you tube videos and even asked on telegram. I’ve noticed when asked Paypie almost always dodges the question of the purpose of the ppp token.

This leads me to my next problem. The only place to trade Paypie is Etherdelta. Since the recent hack of Etherdelta Paypie has struggled to hold its value. Etherdelta it seems, is now not trusted by the general community of crpto traders. If it did disappear their is absolutely no where to trade this token and given the attitude of Paypie it’s unlikely they would want it to be traded on exchanges. Etherdelta in itself isn’t really an exchange, more a market place for people to swap their tokens for ether directly. So as someone who owns several hundred of thousands of Paypie where do I go from here? Paypie is an awesome project that I 100% believe in. Yet I have no idea if it is successful if I’ll even profit from this ! I have no idea if in the future I’ll be able to exchange this token for cash. Given the huge  amount of money I have tied up in this, it is deeply concerns me. Looking st the price seems I’m not the only person with these concerns and do I just dump and run from here, I’ve made good money but get out while the times are good.

I’m an descrite for some guidance on this as are others. I think it’s a fair question. If Paypie don’t want to add PPP to other exchanges, they should be transparent about it. Obviously we all got into this to make money and I believe it is only fair the investors who helped build this platform profit from it.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It really pain I miss the ICO, but wish the project success.

Actually, it dropped like %50 percent after the ico.

Missing that part is a bigger pain. Also selling on that part can be a bigger pain.

What was the ICO price for PPP ? I think it is still high if we compared the price with USD value.                                                     

I am not sure about fiat price but it was 0.0011 eth per paypie. Even ethereum doubled the price, paypie is raised in ethereum too.

If I'm not mistaken ICO fiat price was 0.33$ per token. Still looks good, will get huge as soon as the platform is ready and they are listed on other exchanges.

It was in times when ethereum price was stuck on 300$ so 0.33$ is looking highly accurate.

I am waiting exchanges news too. It will bring a big pump.

Surely exchange will bring this coin growing rapidly. Just imaginate, although this coin only available on etherdelta but can rising from $0.3 to $1.5 , so if PPP listed on new exchange maybe the price will explode
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Missing that part is a bigger pain. Also selling on that part can be a bigger pain.

What was the ICO price for PPP ? I think it is still high if we compared the price with USD value.                                                     

I am not sure about fiat price but it was 0.0011 eth per paypie. Even ethereum doubled the price, paypie is raised in ethereum too.

If I'm not mistaken ICO fiat price was 0.33$ per token. Still looks good, will get huge as soon as the platform is ready and they are listed on other exchanges.

It was in times when ethereum price was stuck on 300$ so 0.33$ is looking highly accurate.

I am waiting exchanges news too. It will bring a big pump.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

Yes, you're right, the price was about this, so now the price is higher by about 5 times, waiting for a good exchange
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

legendary

Activity: 224

legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
legendary
I think maybe in january-february 2018 when the alpha version will be release, the teams will consider to add PPP in another exchange. Because this project i think very interesting, so impossible if they don't have any plan to add PPP to other exchange.
Anyone know what it costs to get listed on an exchange like HitBTC or Cryptopia ?

I assume the price (if any) is negotiated. Anything from $0 to $500K. Depending on which side needs it the most.

Hitbtc is asking the stupid amount of money. As far as i know, they want 50 btc for listing lifetime. But it can be for only little tokens which they can think they won't get enough trade fees.

Cryptopia is 4 btc last time i heard but it is really a low exchange for paypie.

4 BTC looks to be too high and even Bittrex as far as I know charges 3 BTC and may list depending on their final decision.Better go for Binance and get listed free after a voting.

Bittrex is cheap but the problem in bittrex is it takes forever to get listed. The others, when you pay it, you are there listed instantly.

Binance voting is not that easy to win.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I think maybe in january-february 2018 when the alpha version will be release, the teams will consider to add PPP in another exchange. Because this project i think very interesting, so impossible if they don't have any plan to add PPP to other exchange.
Anyone know what it costs to get listed on an exchange like HitBTC or Cryptopia ?

I assume the price (if any) is negotiated. Anything from $0 to $500K. Depending on which side needs it the most.

Hitbtc is asking the stupid amount of money. As far as i know, they want 50 btc for listing lifetime. But it can be for only little tokens which they can think they won't get enough trade fees.

Cryptopia is 4 btc last time i heard but it is really a low exchange for paypie.

4 BTC looks to be too high and even Bittrex as far as I know charges 3 BTC and may list depending on their final decision.Better go for Binance and get listed free after a voting.

Here’s the link for listing on binance for free but the devs need to apply before end of the year:

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731-Community-Coin-of-the-Month-Round-5
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It is great to see price again back over $2. Next year is going to be huge and of PPP because it will be fully functional and start scoring for crediting for accounting. I don't have in large quantity but whatever is in my possession are locked in my wallet for couple of years to get maximum out of them.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

Activity: 350

We can vote for binance actually, if just they want to set it up.

I agree with you, maybe for the first we can vote on kucoin, although binance more bigger than kucoin but this is for the first step so that we can get more volume trading and more people know about paypie
Activity: 490

We can vote for binance actually, if just they want to set it up.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
PPP was able to spin so much on just one Etherdelta. But now it's time to move on to other exchanges, especially if we take into account the situation with hack of Etherdelta.
Prevent trading from Etherdelta. It is now risky to trade on Etherdelta's decentralized exchange. Though the smart contract is not compromised, there are chances that hack will occur again if they never update their UI(Which is really ugly and took so much time to load). I only trade smaller volumes their that i can afford to lose.
legendary

Activity: 19

Pages:
Jump to: