Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 21. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
whitepaper link missing and no roadmap available on your website, would be obliged if missing link/details are provided.
whitepaper is no already listed on the website, because this project is over for a long time, and they are focused for lounching product, if you want to know the latest news about paypie you can follow paypie twitter, https://twitter.com/PayPiePlatform or contact the team. the contact is on the main page of this thread.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
whitepaper link missing and no roadmap available on your website, would be obliged if missing link/details are provided.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
please could you provide us the link for white paper and Road map

Here is the companies website address:

https://www.paypie.com
Activity: 2
please could you provide us the link for white paper and Road map
Activity: 62
I heard somewhere ppp is going to launch it's platform on 31st January, is this true?Where can I get official info about this

And yes, it is true. Public alfa on 31st January....
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I heard somewhere ppp is going to launch it's platform on 31st January, is this true?Where can I get official info about this

How about visiting the companies website and sign-up for updates?

Or joining Paypie's telegram announcement channel. There all important updates and news are announced as well.

How about visiting the companies website and sign-up for updates?
Activity: 898
Merit: 284
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
After reading above message I have same opinion that development is important and team has focused on this thing more than listing PPP on many exchanges. Once there is sufficient development listing on exchanges will be more suitable. PPP's current performance is quite satisfied.
IMO I do not care about the amount of Exchanges the PPP tokens trade on as I have no intent on selling them. I bought into the ICO because I wanted to use this utility token on the companies platform. I want to participate in the lending of funding to the companies and make a healthy ROI.

Tha utility value of the tokens will increase over time and I will use my tokens over and over again to earn income.

Have look at PPT who was out of the gate first on this invoice factoring (in this blockchain) world and look where that company stands now.

The additional Exchanges will follow in time but it is best that the company concentrates on the credit risk, platform development and obtain deals with SME's first. I am personally hoping that in the future that the PayPie management approach Reggie Middleton of Veritaseum and see about listing PPP on the VeADIR platform.

Here is a few words from Reggie Middleton on 6 January 2018.

Exchange listed coins currently having to pony up a million to get listed! "Listing on VeADIR can legitimize a project, based off of fundamentals vs exchange listing fees - the very same rent seeking model applied to crypto that btc set out to undercut in the 1st place."

This sounds like a good move to me. Why should PayPie pay big money for an Exchange listing when they do not require one?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
It is great that alpha will be ready on 31st of January.

It is sad that there is not any update regarding exchanges. I hope they focus on it after alpha release.
Activity: 117
I enjoyed any single word from latest news. I also wanna thanks who selled at 0.20$ after ico making me double my initial investment in paypie  Grin
I sell all my paypie at 2.2 and now I feel so sad about this decision. hope time can comeback and I never did this mistake
Activity: 14
I enjoyed any single word from latest news. I also wanna thanks who selled at 0.20$ after ico making me double my initial investment in paypie  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
glad to see this good news from project ,i hold for long time before start , i think it worth .

I agree with you, this project very valuable for long term investment. The team also giving us exact day when alpha will coming out, january 31,2018. So i suggest to you all to hold PPP coin for long term
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
glad to see this good news from project ,i hold for long time before start , i think it worth .
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
This Is pretty fast.Honestly I wasn't expecting Alpha to be released in just 3 months. This is first time I have seen some ico team rolling out alpha so early. Speaks volume about efficiency of paypie team.I congratulate them for this achievement.Waiting for 31st January
Leymonte,

You wrote: "When is the alpha coming out?"

Perhaps you may scroll up above (5 previous messages) as you will see the answer to your question.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Now price are over $3 this is just start for the real value to come in future. This alpha will take the value and project one step forward and then so on one after other updates till we see this project getting to its real place among top markets. It was definitely right decision of jumping on this when many were showing fear to buy.

Hi there mate, when is the alpha coming out? The last time i checked they are open for the beta testing. Whats the new update now?
Activity: 434
Very good news, thank you Paypie team! And price already significantly above 3$, I'm curious to see the price after Jan 31  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Now price are over $3 this is just start for the real value to come in future. This alpha will take the value and project one step forward and then so on one after other updates till we see this project getting to its real place among top markets. It was definitely right decision of jumping on this when many were showing fear to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: