Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 29. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I believe no one should sell PayPie until it reach at least 1/3 of Populous price. (~10$) Populous is traded at least on 5 exchanges, PayPie only on Etherdelta. Max PPT supply - 53,252,246 PPT, PayPie - 165,000,000 PPP. Did you see Populous Alpha screenshots already, i`m not. Only promises. I see PayPie like one of the best cold storage investment during 2018.

I agree with you, i think only paypie have promising progress. Paypie has screenshots for their alpha version and the rivals as far as i know not. So i think paypie more promising project than others
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I believe no one should sell PayPie until it reach at least 1/3 of Populous price. (~10$) Populous is traded at least on 5 exchanges, PayPie only on Etherdelta. Max PPT supply - 53,252,246 PPT, PayPie - 165,000,000 PPP. Did you see Populous Alpha screenshots already, i`m not. Only promises. I see PayPie like one of the best cold storage investment during 2018.
We purchased 1k PPP yesterday from ETHERDELTA before the price shot up, so t is nice to hold some of this coin for the future. I do not have much spare to buy more but if in the future funds allow, I think I will try to own more of this token before it hits 3 USD per token in value. Ideally this could see a x 10 return by the end of next year so may be a good token for those who believe in serious projects and like to invest in tokens that deal with the Financial services Sector. I see many people who are into Veritaseum and Populous have also invested in Paypie as well.

If populous can increase about 100x , i think paypie also have canche to increase more than $3 in next year. So you had better to hold this token for long term investment
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
We purchased 1k PPP yesterday from ETHERDELTA before the price shot up, so t is nice to hold some of this coin for the future. I do not have much spare to buy more but if in the future funds allow, I think I will try to own more of this token before it hits 3 USD per token in value. Ideally this could see a x 10 return by the end of next year so may be a good token for those who believe in serious projects and like to invest in tokens that deal with the Financial services Sector. I see many people who are into Veritaseum and Populous have also invested in Paypie as well.
Did you see already new PayPie screenshots? They looks amazing. I`m looking forward to try out all these UI elements, sliders in action.

https://i.imgur.com/lFDSV7t.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yKN8prg.jpg

Very interesting, seem the platform very nice, this screenshoots proofed that the team working hard for development. Seem their development still on track, so in next year we can try alpha version
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
From Yohan (CMO of Paypie):

Hello everyone,

The big time has come! Our first brand new, slick, nice and shiny screenshots are here! Oh how happy I am to say that. It just feels good, for real. Our team is constantly putting tons of effort into building the best platform possible and here is the first part that we can share. Just awesome!

These first two screenshots are for the alpha version of the platform, specifically for the credit risk assessment part of it. They show some of the interface that you will see, but that certainly won't be all and there is plenty of more in the oven. This is a juicy taste of all the sweetness that's to come!

So without further ado, here are the VERY FIRST AWESOME PAYPIE SCREENSHOTS!

1- https://i.imgur.com/lFDSV7t.jpg

2- https://i.imgur.com/yKN8prg.jpg

Enjoy guys! You are the best!
Activity: 574
Did you see already new PayPie screenshots? They looks amazing. I`m looking forward to try out all these UI elements, sliders in action.

https://i.imgur.com/lFDSV7t.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yKN8prg.jpg
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
is paypie dont have plans to list it to a more bigger and better exchange than etherdelta? its the only exchange they have despite the fact that they have a large community..   Huh  Huh Huh

I agree with you, i think it will more better if the team add this coin on big exchange. I hope when alpha version will release, paypie teams also announce about exchange, so people will more easy to buy this coin

Maybe they are waiting for an invite from big exchanges.

They have daily 1 million dollars or more on etherdelta. Exchanges would want to list them.

I hope that they agree with a large exchange such as binance or bittrex or bitfinex, it would be excellent
Binance is the best option for now. Bittrex has got tighter regulations and for sure if this continues, more and more exchange are going to overtake their throne. Like what binance did.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
is paypie dont have plans to list it to a more bigger and better exchange than etherdelta? its the only exchange they have despite the fact that they have a large community..   Huh  Huh Huh

I agree with you, i think it will more better if the team add this coin on big exchange. I hope when alpha version will release, paypie teams also announce about exchange, so people will more easy to buy this coin

They have daily 1 million dollars or more on etherdelta. Exchanges would want to list them.

I hope that they agree with a large exchange such as binance or bittrex or bitfinex, it would be excellent
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
is paypie dont have plans to list it to a more bigger and better exchange than etherdelta? its the only exchange they have despite the fact that they have a large community..   Huh  Huh Huh

Ppp is on its way to moon guys.There's no stopping now.Let full our bag for a joyous journey ahead Smiley

This is big opportunity for you if want to accumulate PPP because this coin price now down deep. If market condition recover and there is positive news, i am sure the price can start to rise
Merit: 250
Ppp is on its way to moon guys.There's no stopping now.Let full our bag for a joyous journey ahead Smiley

Activity: 518
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Paypie is a very promising project, not a year but the price has gone up to 600%. hope it can be like NEO or PPT.
I'd be targeting $20 per coin around March next year if going to be in the same park as PPT. Similar project, twice coin volume. Might even get listed on a big exchange and explode. There was no chance I was missing out on this ICO after missing PPT because of delaying to get an amount for a bonus together.

Lol! Your speculation are too high . If this gets listed to big exchange for example, binance or bittrex it still impossible to reach that all time high. Hope you won't get disappointed with your expectations.

He has high expectations, yes but not impossible expectations.

If project follows steps of Populous it may get to 20$ in one year. But on the other hand, it may not also.
Even if in a year the price is $ 20 it will be very cool. But I think that such a price is quite possible and in less than a year. Let's hope and wait.

Maybe after released alpha version PPP price can start to increase more. In addition this coin still in the etherdelta exchange but can rising fantastic just imaginate how about if the team get deal from big exchange
There will be market manipulation when that happens. Either a dump, or a pump. Expect the price to sky rocket after their release of their platform. That will bring enough hype to the coins value right now.
But if for long term investment seem this coin price will increase and dump or pum i think usual market activity. When the price dump it's opportunity to accumulate more PPP coin
I'd be targeting $20 per coin around March next year if going to be in the same park as PPT. Similar project, twice coin volume. Might even get listed on a big exchange and explode. There was no chance I was missing out on this ICO after missing PPT because of delaying to get an amount for a bonus together.

Lol! Your speculation are too high . If this gets listed to big exchange for example, binance or bittrex it still impossible to reach that all time high. Hope you won't get disappointed with your expectations.

If project follows steps of Populous it may get to 20$ in one year. But on the other hand, it may not also.
Even if in a year the price is $ 20 it will be very cool. But I think that such a price is quite possible and in less than a year. Let's hope and wait.

Maybe after released alpha version PPP price can start to increase more. In addition this coin still in the etherdelta exchange but can rising fantastic just imaginate how about if the team get deal from big exchange
There will be market manipulation when that happens. Either a dump, or a pump. Expect the price to sky rocket after their release of their platform. That will bring enough hype to the coins value right now.

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

Yes. Unfortunately, this is not populous. This is Paypie. And both have different directives and different operation. I believe Populous is now at Pump and Dump. Check out the volume and the market cap. Huge gap.
Pages:
Jump to: