Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 49. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Where can I find announcements about the platform?

Based on their road map on january-february 2018 they will release of alpha version. For announcement they will announcement on this thread and other social media, also jou can join official telegram announcement channel at https://t.me/PayPie
read about alpha, but I wanted to know more
thanks, will join

You can also join on telegram group chat channel, this is for paypie community and they are so active there to discussion about paypie project. Maybe they have some news or rumors about this project. Here it's : t.me/PayPieTokens
Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Based on their road map on january-february 2018 they will release of alpha version. For announcement they will announcement on this thread and other social media, also jou can join official telegram announcement channel at https://t.me/PayPie
read about alpha, but I wanted to know more
thanks, will join
I added another 20% to my PPP token holdings today as the price was just too good to pass up. Onwards and upwards as 2018 will be a very good year for PAYPIE. IMO.

Yes!!! Still good to buy.... I do really have good fellings about paypie! It's a shame I do not have money left to buy more!  Grin

You can buy next time if you have money as long as this coin under the ico price or this coin price still not go far from ico price, in order to you can get more profit
Activity: 62
I added another 20% to my PPP token holdings today as the price was just too good to pass up. Onwards and upwards as 2018 will be a very good year for PAYPIE. IMO.

Yes!!! Still good to buy.... I do really have good fellings about paypie! It's a shame I do not have money left to buy more!  Grin
Activity: 247
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
I'm sure the Paypie project will continue and improve, we hope soon to be available in top exchangers like poloniex and bittrex.
any information add custom token paypie Huh

This question has been answered a few times now. Head over to the companies website and click on the tab named "Add Token". Here you will find the exact instructions.

You're right, but i will give information directly in order to se/he not confused. For information how to add custome token you can read on paypie website at : https://www.paypie.com/addtoken

This question has been answered a few times now. Head over to the companies website and click on the tab named "Add Token". Here you will find the exact instructions.

Can't join the telegram. Is there any slack channel for Paypie? Telegram is buggy and would prefer slack or discord channel.

Seem they haven't slack channel because i was readed on their website yesterday and can't find information about slack channel. Maybe you have to install telegram app on playstore, it will more easy than you access it from browser
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King
Even if it is going good today. Up Up Up ... 
PayPie still in the starting blocks & My only regret is that I cannot buy more.  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Can't join the telegram. Is there any slack channel for Paypie? Telegram is buggy and would prefer slack or discord channel.
It has only been 16 days since the ICO was held. Let us give the management some time to hire the people required and move ahead with the business plan. The project timeline is listed within the white paper, which I am sure everyone would have read before participating in the Pre-ICO. When the company has something to tell us I am sure they will let us know on a frequent basis.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Jax wallet suppoted now Paypie? It seems, that Antonio helps with development?  Huh

Activity: 237
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
What is this piece of shit? The price down is always Huh?? This is Scam ??

This coin down because bitcoin hard fork on october 25th, so all people sell their alt coin and buy bitcoin and expect to get bitcoin gold. Not only PPP coin are down but also other coins. So be patient until hard fork finished

this is truth ,price of PPP is going down ,i think  when btc price is table ,more people will return altcoins ,

This coin down because bitcoin hard fork on october 25th, so all people sell their alt coin and buy bitcoin and expect to get bitcoin gold. Not only PPP coin are down but also other coins. So be patient until hard fork finished

It is also down because the project is still under serious development. Wait for the platform to be ready. When businesses can use it and see the benefit, that's when the token price will go through the roof!

I agree with you and before this token price will go through the roof we can buy and buy more, because i think this project will not failed and credit risk assessment app will useful for business
Activity: 955
Merit: 500

It is also down because the project is still under serious development. Wait for the platform to be ready. When businesses can use it and see the benefit, that's when the token price will go through the roof!

Pages:
Jump to: