Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 50. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
What is this piece of shit? The price down is always Huh?? This is Scam ??
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
when will the price increase ??

It went up, it is again above ico price... After fork it will go up even more for sure...

what do you calculate that the price is high?
ico price 1 eth = 1100 ppp.
it is now possible to purchase more tokens than 1 ethereum.
So, price is below to ico price

Yes, price below ICO. Now around 1500 tokens for 1 ETH. Almost all tokens now trading below ICO price before hardfork

I agree with you, bitcoin hardfork make all alt coin down deep. In this situation we just wait until hardfork finish or buy again PPP coin with cheap price, because i think after hardfork this PPP coin price possible to increase
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Here's a screenshot of my email correspondence with Chandi: [img=http://www113.zippyshare.com/thumb/v5mRYTuQ/file.html][/img]
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The integration of PPP into Jaxx has apparently been completed.

http://decentral.ca/announcing-paypie-token-ppp-integrated-live-jaxx/
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
Alts are shooting up, who saw that coming :p
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

It went up, it is again above ico price... After fork it will go up even more for sure...

Yes, price below ICO. Now around 1500 tokens for 1 ETH. Almost all tokens now trading below ICO price before hardfork
According to my calculations for the ICO: 1 ETH = 909 PPP tokens (so approx. .33 cents per PPP token). No bonus factored into this calculation. I also increased my position in PPP by 150% after the ICO so my average cost is lower than the ICO price. I look forward to the company delivering the product and moving ahead with their business plan.

Overall this project i think very good, about credit risk assessment on blockchain accounting so can help business to know credit risk. That's why buy this coin very valuable and will profitable, buy every the price down like your strategic by use average down
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
yes, averaging is a very good strategy. I jumped out of many shitcoins like and only like that, for example CREDO's Tim Draper scam I bought additionally at 1/5 ICO price at some point.
Activity: 247
According to my calculations for the ICO: 1 ETH = 909 PPP tokens (so approx. .33 cents per PPP token). No bonus factored into this calculation. I also increased my position in PPP by 150% after the ICO so my average cost is lower than the ICO price. I look forward to the company delivering the product and moving ahead with their business plan.

It is below ico price, there was one spike today (+60%) and it was at exact moment when I wrote that reply...
I can see three spikes like this in recent history, strange orders on Etherdelta...
So we have to be carefully because PPP coin price so fluctuation. If want to buy must buy at low price and buy in stages when the price down. So if PPP coin down again we can buy again
Activity: 82

It is below ico price, there was one spike today (+60%) and it was at exact moment when I wrote that reply...
I can see three spikes like this in recent history, strange orders on Etherdelta...

Now this coin only $0.19 on coinmarketcap. This is the best time to buy again PPP coin under ico price and hold it for long term investment, or maybe until PPP coin hit big exchange
Activity: 630
Merit: 503

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Patience people, you will all receive your payments for the bounty campaign by the 27th! No worries. We will try to get the payments to everyone as quickly as possible, everyone who helped with promoting this campaign deserves only the best treatment since you are all the backbone of this project and it would be nothing without you guys so we are trying to send payments out as quickly as possible to show our appreciation towards you for all you have done to help! Thanks again everyone! We wouldn't have raised nearly as much without you all helping promote!

<3 YOU ALL

PayPie

This is a troll account and not affiliated with PayPie. Just look at his post history. This post is just to earn some trust. His next message in this thread will probably be something along the lines of "Haha, scammed you.".

The price is fluctuation can increse and can down. Long term investment i think the best way because i think this project has bright future. We can see back that during presale this token has sold out, also by joined Anthony di lorio it will make paypie project has positive value
Activity: 82

Activity: 122
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Patience people, you will all receive your payments for the bounty campaign by the 27th! No worries. We will try to get the payments to everyone as quickly as possible, everyone who helped with promoting this campaign deserves only the best treatment since you are all the backbone of this project and it would be nothing without you guys so we are trying to send payments out as quickly as possible to show our appreciation towards you for all you have done to help! Thanks again everyone! We wouldn't have raised nearly as much without you all helping promote!

<3 YOU ALL

PayPie
Thank you so much! Paypie ICO is a success. Despite the bull run that is happening now with Bitcoin, paypie still remains to be competetive.
I have not received anything for social media bounty

I have received from signature campaign. Now i still waiting from social media campaign. Don't worry they will distribute and targeted it will finish on october 27th
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
what the shit on the ED Huh PPP +260% Huh??

The price very fluctuation, some day ago i seen this coin can reach $0.4. I think this coin can increase again but, unfortunatelly this coin price down to about $0.2. Hope the team will announcement about other exchange so that PPP price will be better

Could have just been a very tiny order filled by someone at a higher price who wants PPP make look good on coinmarketcap.com or some other website.
Pages:
Jump to: