Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 52. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Congratulations
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Congratulations on the success of the project
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
The team should make the payment they promised to those who helped promote a project that was so successful, bounty participiants. I hope they will give us an explanation about it.
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
Yes they should keep this thread active.I have seen many dev never retur to their ANN after successful ico and this is not good approach
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi all,

A few updates and info here. These past couple of weeks have been hectic with hundreds and hundreds of emails regarding the tokensale. The vast majority of you have already successfully claimed your tokens, but if you still haven't done it please follow these instructions to get it all done within a few minutes: https://www.paypie.com/addtoken

Okay, now that we got that part covered let's move to the info and updates:

- The team is already moving things ahead at full steam. All focus has been shifted from the tokensale to the platform's development and we are all immersed in that. All structural measures are already being taken and our team is now putting all efforts on delivering on all roadmap milestones, so everything is moving as expected and all goals will be met.

- Our website is being revamped to reflect a business and product instead of a tokensale. Sections will keep being altered, removed, or implemented accordingly from now on to convey our message so potential business users of the platform can start the awareness and onboarding process.

- We signed agreements with Robert Half, Angus One, and Tek Systems, three major local placement agencies to hand-pick the best talent on the market to expand our development team. A few candidates have already been pre-listed and interviewed, so our team will get bigger very soon.

- For the ones that participated in our bounty program, please note that bounties will continue to be distributed on a regular basis and we aim to finish all bounties distribution by October 27th. Please refer any bounty-related questions to our bounty manager Wapinter on BCT. Emails and chat messages about bounties will be deleted and won't be replied.

And that's it for today! Updates will be shared in mini-batches like this whenever a new set of info pieces get together. Stay tuned.

Note 1: we've received many applications from people interested in helping with the development of the platform in some way. We kindly ask you to refrain from contacting us about that at the moment. We will soon expressly request for such applications through our website.

Note 2: Since our team has all efforts focused on working for moving the platform ahead as soon as possible we won't be actively posting on the Telegram group chat. The group chat will remain as a medium for members to exchange constructive ideas among themselves, so any official info from the team will solely be shared on the Telegram announcements channel (https://t.me/PayPie) and through email. If you have any specific questions, the best and appropriate way for anyone to directly communicate with the team is by emailing us at [email protected]. All emails will regularly be replied within 24 hours on business days.

Remember: our only official website is https://www.paypie.com/

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Thank you dev for this information and it's clearly. By answers the questions within 24 hours it will make investors trust with this project. Next time if possible i hope the team also active in this thread to giving important announcement not only on telegram
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hi all,

A few updates and info here. These past couple of weeks have been hectic with hundreds and hundreds of emails regarding the tokensale. The vast majority of you have already successfully claimed your tokens, but if you still haven't done it please follow these instructions to get it all done within a few minutes: https://www.paypie.com/addtoken

Okay, now that we got that part covered let's move to the info and updates:

- The team is already moving things ahead at full steam. All focus has been shifted from the tokensale to the platform's development and we are all immersed in that. All structural measures are already being taken and our team is now putting all efforts on delivering on all roadmap milestones, so everything is moving as expected and all goals will be met.

- Our website is being revamped to reflect a business and product instead of a tokensale. Sections will keep being altered, removed, or implemented accordingly from now on to convey our message so potential business users of the platform can start the awareness and onboarding process.

- We signed agreements with Robert Half, Angus One, and Tek Systems, three major local placement agencies to hand-pick the best talent on the market to expand our development team. A few candidates have already been pre-listed and interviewed, so our team will get bigger very soon.

- For the ones that participated in our bounty program, please note that bounties will continue to be distributed on a regular basis and we aim to finish all bounties distribution by October 27th. Please refer any bounty-related questions to our bounty manager Wapinter on BCT. Emails and chat messages about bounties will be deleted and won't be replied.

And that's it for today! Updates will be shared in mini-batches like this whenever a new set of info pieces get together. Stay tuned.

Note 1: we've received many applications from people interested in helping with the development of the platform in some way. We kindly ask you to refrain from contacting us about that at the moment. We will soon expressly request for such applications through our website.

Note 2: Since our team has all efforts focused on working for moving the platform ahead as soon as possible we won't be actively posting on the Telegram group chat. The group chat will remain as a medium for members to exchange constructive ideas among themselves, so any official info from the team will solely be shared on the Telegram announcements channel (https://t.me/PayPie) and through email. If you have any specific questions, the best and appropriate way for anyone to directly communicate with the team is by emailing us at [email protected]. All emails will regularly be replied within 24 hours on business days.

Remember: our only official website is https://www.paypie.com/

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Merit: 110
On their official twitter account ; ''The co-founder of Ethereum platform, Anthony Di Iorio has officially joined the PayPie team'' they said. I hope this news affects prices positively.

I think the price started to rise with the influence of this news. The daily change in Blockfolio is seen as + 23%. hope is positive effect and price rise continues. I can get the investment compensation for the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
On their official twitter account ; ''The co-founder of Ethereum platform, Anthony Di Iorio has officially joined the PayPie team'' they said. I hope this news affects prices positively.
Activity: 336
I saw that the price fell below the ico price. I think it is necessary to enter a exchange to increase the price. Any new information about this ? I was very hopeful about this project. I hope the price will recover as soon as possible.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
I have sent ETH to ICO address over a week ago but I haven't received any confirmation email or tokens, is this normal?

When you look at their official website: https://www.paypie.com/
You can click on add token and their is an explanation of how to claim your paypie tokens.
I have sent ETH to ICO address over a week ago but I haven't received any confirmation email or tokens, is this normal?

I suggest you to contact the team as soon as possible, you can find it on first page this thread or paypie website. You also can join telegram channel because i see paypie community very active there
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I saw it too...I'm  still wondering how the hell this happens?

Could it be a whale or a bunch of whales manipulating on ether delta? But even if that were the case, wouldn't they need access to more than 320k worth of PPP ($84.7k 24 hour volume) on ether delta to multiply the value by more than 4x? ($.24 to $.77)

Could PayPie have used some of their total supply to cause this manipulation?

Can somebody please explain how this happens? Fat fingers? Glitch? Manipulation?

I saw the same thing happen with VIBE on ether delta before but I still don't know what caused it.
I don't know exactly, but i think it because etherdelta not liquid so there is long gap between one price to one price other that's why the coin price can increase highly before
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I saw it too...I'm  still wondering how the hell this happens?

Could it be a whale or a bunch of whales manipulating on ether delta? But even if that were the case, wouldn't they need access to more than 320k worth of PPP ($84.7k 24 hour volume) on ether delta to multiply the value by more than 4x? ($.24 to $.77)

Could PayPie have used some of their total supply to cause this manipulation?

Can somebody please explain how this happens? Fat fingers? Glitch? Manipulation?

I saw the same thing happen with VIBE on ether delta before but I still don't know what caused it.
what the shit on the ED Huh PPP +260% Huh??

The price very fluctuation, some day ago i seen this coin can reach $0.4. I think this coin can increase again but, unfortunatelly this coin price down to about $0.2. Hope the team will announcement about other exchange so that PPP price will be better
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
what the shit on the ED Huh PPP +260% Huh??
Activity: 247
Hi, lost the track . I had bought the pre-ico 2 weeks ago, how to claim the Tokens?

HDN: The company sent me an email on 9 October with the steps required in order to claim the tokens and I received them into MEW upon completing the steps. These steps are listed on the companies website. See the upper right of their home page and click the "Add Token" for the steps.
Activity: 68
Looking forward to this being listed on a top 5 exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
they are tradable even much below the ICO price so basically you can grab more of scam tokens. Not sure if the price will bounce or keep degrading
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Hi, lost the track . I had bought the pre-ico 2 weeks ago, how to claim the Tokens?

Ok, sorry that i got it..to many ico joined sometimes confused Grin Grin Grin

Tokens are tradable on ETHERDELTA so some people already have them.
Pages:
Jump to: