Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 74. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
almost 11:30pm in Adelaide Australia.
Coffee -check
ETH- Check

Waiting for launch. only few minutes to go.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Yes Presale is tomorrow and once you receive Contract Address you can start participating in the sale!

Thanks to everyone for their interest in this project, we won't let you down!! Promise!

PayPie Team

Beware

THIS IS A SCAMMER ACCOUNT

please always double check paypie website https://paypie.com
and join us on Telegram https://t.me/PayPieTokens

Thank you for informing us, i am watching too many icos and i could have be fooled since i don't have time to pay attention to all of them
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The soft cap of 4 500 000 token will be reached very fast I think. Unsold token will go to reserve, but I really think that all the paypie token will be sold. With the actual support of the project, the hype, and the team behind paypie, the project will skyrocket !
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What will happen to unsold & unclaimed tokens after the ICO?

Will they be burned or used for community building?

Unsold tokens will be allocated to the reserve and will be used to develop further partnerships. However, I believe there won't be any unsold tokens  Smiley
Yes you are right.I joined their Telegram and they have 4k members and their newsletter is subscribed by 10k people.I think just 1 hour and all pies will be sold
If they don't have 75 ETH individual cap it would be sold out even faster but I think everyone who invests on time will be able to get some.

Where have you got the information about the individual cap? I checked the website but it says nothing about the pre-sale, even after clicking on pre-sale structure under the timer.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Do we have individual cap 75 eth or they removed it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Unsold tokens will be allocated to the reserve and will be used to develop further partnerships. However, I believe there won't be any unsold tokens  Smiley
Yes you are right.I joined their Telegram and they have 4k members and their newsletter is subscribed by 10k people.I think just 1 hour and all pies will be sold
If they don't have 75 ETH individual cap it would be sold out even faster but I think everyone who invests on time will be able to get some.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Beware

Speaking of scammers, has the PayPie team executed security audits on the website and taken the necessary security measures for the token sale? Does PayPie have a bug bounty program?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I believe Paypie has a lot of competitors. So I would like to understand what advantages you have compared to others. It is important to know any of the investors, including me. Wink

As far as I know, PAYPIE doesn't have a lot of of competitors and if ever there is, it will surely come in second place. Smiley

Who is the competitor of PAYPIE, I thought it's the only project for Accounting credit score right?

There is confusion here.

by the way, they are trying to change the accounting and banking industry so maybe they will face problems with regulators.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
will be following this. very very keen for ico
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
I believe Paypie has a lot of competitors. So I would like to understand what advantages you have compared to others. It is important to know any of the investors, including me. Wink

As far as I know, PAYPIE doesn't have a lot of of competitors and if ever there is, it will surely come in second place. Smiley
Activity: 897
Merit: 284

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

this is what i would like to know too. but i preffer that the unsold tokens are to be burned, so the value of the token rises even more, when it hits the exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Its some excellent project for me, it has a brilliant prospect of becoming one of the best. Looking forward to the start of sales. Pre-sale officially opens today, by the way Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
After an obvious scammer account posted here in this thread, please all of you make sure that you got the correct address ready to send your ETH to when the sale starts soon. Don't give these damn scums a chance to steal your money.

That is another sign never to trust anyone on this forum and always check their website for the right address and even then double check it.
Thanks Wapinter for giving us a heads up.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
After an obvious scammer account posted here in this thread, please all of you make sure that you got the correct address ready to send your ETH to when the sale starts soon. Don't give these damn scums a chance to steal your money.
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
only 2 hours to go.This is believed to be the biggest ico of this year.Lets see how quickly presale ends
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am actually nervous since there are just four hours left to pre sale. I never felt like this for any project but with this one i have such a good feeling that i cant wait for it to start. Thanks for the official tutorial on how to participate.

Yes the whole thing is really exciting with not even 4 hours left. Will everyone, who wants get some tokens or will it be sold out too fast? That will be interesting to see. And if all the tokens get sold in the pre-sale there will be soo much FOMO when the token hits its first exchange  Shocked
FOMO is quite high on Paypie so better don't miss out presale opening. Only 2 hours left!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Yes Presale is tomorrow and once you receive Contract Address you can start participating in the sale!

Thanks to everyone for their interest in this project, we won't let you down!! Promise!

PayPie Team

Beware

Pages:
Jump to: