Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 77. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
A few days ago I was in doubt about such an investment as well. But researching the Icos in the same segment saw that Paypie is ahead in everything, script, budget, security is ratings too. Enjoy while you can because it will be great
Activity: 392
Hello Again!

Here are the final instructions for the pre-sale. The bulk of it was already announced two days ago, so this email aims simply to clarify some procedures.

Reminder: join us on Telegram now!

We've also just created a new announcements-only channel! Join us now!

First, let me set this straight: the smart contract has been deployed and no further changes are possible from this point onward.

Okay, so here's the further information:

- This page contains the instructions listed below, so you can just directly access for a more detailed explanation: https://www.paypie.com/tutorial

- The last five digits of our address are: 2859d
Please, please, please, check the address before you send your ETH.

- The entire address will be published only on our official website on the very moment that the pre-sale is open. Our official website is https://www.paypie.com/

- Once the pre-sale time is reached, our website will update to show an orange button saying "Pre-Sale Is Open! Join Now!". You'll just have to click on it and then follow the instructions on "Contribute Now!"

- The best thing you can do is to go on our website a few minutes before the pre-sale is open and refresh the page to see the pre-sale button update.

- The recommended gas limit will be 200,000.

- There won't be a gwei limit.

- MyEtherWallet is still the recommended wallet. Jaxx integration is still in the works so we recommend MEW for the pre-sale.

- Bonus structure will be available on the day of the pre-sale.

That's it folks! The time is coming! Make sure

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Looking forward to tomorrow and I will of course invest. I am curious how fast this will be sold out and advice everybody to be on time if you don't want to miss out.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Hello Again!

Here are the final instructions for the pre-sale. The bulk of it was already announced two days ago, so this email aims simply to clarify some procedures.

Reminder: join us on Telegram now!

We've also just created a new announcements-only channel! Join us now!

First, let me set this straight: the smart contract has been deployed and no further changes are possible from this point onward.

Okay, so here's the further information:

- This page contains the instructions listed below, so you can just directly access for a more detailed explanation: https://www.paypie.com/tutorial

- The last five digits of our address are: 2859d
Please, please, please, check the address before you send your ETH.

- The entire address will be published only on our official website on the very moment that the pre-sale is open. Our official website is https://www.paypie.com/

- Once the pre-sale time is reached, our website will update to show an orange button saying "Pre-Sale Is Open! Join Now!". You'll just have to click on it and then follow the instructions on "Contribute Now!"

- The best thing you can do is to go on our website a few minutes before the pre-sale is open and refresh the page to see the pre-sale button update.

- The recommended gas limit will be 200,000.

- There won't be a gwei limit.

- MyEtherWallet is still the recommended wallet. Jaxx integration is still in the works so we recommend MEW for the pre-sale.

- Bonus structure will be available on the day of the pre-sale.

That's it folks! The time is coming! Make sure

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I believe Paypie has a lot of competitors. So I would like to understand what advantages you have compared to others. It is important to know any of the investors, including me. Wink
I seriously doubt that Paypie will have many competitors, especially in crypto space. If you would like to know all advantages of this platform just read their whitepaper and previous posts in this thread  Grin

If the competition comes, i am truly wondering what could that be. They would have to have incredible team and planning to beat this. So i am not going to hold my breath on waiting competition anytime soon Tongue
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello. I prepeared few eth for this ico, but there is a little strange thing - no finished product, even alpha or beta release or even testing, just nothing. That's why im a little bit afraid and still thinking. What do u think about this?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I believe Paypie has a lot of competitors. So I would like to understand what advantages you have compared to others. It is important to know any of the investors, including me. Wink
I seriously doubt that Paypie will have many competitors, especially in crypto space. If you would like to know all advantages of this platform just read their whitepaper and previous posts in this thread  Grin
Activity: 364
the 12 months token locks sounds truly "PayPie brings ultimate trust and transparency "  

You mean, devs tokens will be locked for 12 mounth? its sounds really great. Anyway - its long-term project.. But I hope we will have a huge profit at next Spring  Roll Eyes
I like this vesting idea. Thanks to that there will be lower supply and there won't be any dump of tokens  Cheesy

I Think it is a good approach, brings trust to the Project. Also, I like the approach of releasing team tokens upon agreed milestones.
Activity: 294
the 12 months token locks sounds truly "PayPie brings ultimate trust and transparency " 

Well, that's normal when you plan to raise some millions  Grin
Activity: 518

You mean, devs tokens will be locked for 12 mounth? its sounds really great. Anyway - its long-term project.. But I hope we will have a huge profit at next Spring  Roll Eyes
I like this vesting idea. Thanks to that there will be lower supply and there won't be any dump of tokens  Cheesy
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
today's video, about forthcoming PayPie Sunday Pre-Sale maybe someone will be interested too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nejVRL3OOYc
just watch the video right now,maybe a little long but very explanatory...
Activity: 434
Im subscribed to their newsletters today. But didnt receive mail... May be i missed. So, I asking here about bonuses.
maybe you need to use a reliable e-mail service, for example - gmail ? if you find something information about bonuses, tell me too

I'm also waiting for information about the bonus... but as far as I know they will reveal it only tomorrow. I'm really curious about that!

I am not sure why they not disclosing bonus details for small investor, it's really not good, we must know what will be the bonus.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
today's video, about forthcoming PayPie Sunday Pre-Sale maybe someone will be interested too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nejVRL3OOYc
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
PayPie will accept contributions from residents of most countries, including USA and Canada. Our legal team is of the view that our tokens do not meet the definition of “securities” under Canadian law. Our ongoing discussions with Canadian regulators have been very positive and we will continue to work with the regulators leading up to the token crowdsale and on an ongoing basis.

How can Canadian lawyers and regulators give any legal advice, let alone legal permission, regarding law outside their jurisdiction, in this case the USA? Even the SEC itself doesn't completely know what to do with ICOs.

https://www.coindesk.com/every-token-snowflake-secs-ico-guidance-isnt-enough/

In my humble opinion, this is a gray area and everybody wants to control the budding system and wants their share of fortune.

If you put it that way, I have rethought what I have said on this subject. The biggest risk for violating SEC regulations seems to be for the business, not the investors. So if PayPie says it is okay after consulting their legal team, they must be aware and accept to bear any risk involved to ICOs.

https://themerkle.com/blockchain-ceos-respond-to-secs-cryptocurrency-ico-verdict/
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Anyone knows if we'll have to add a custom token to the MyEthereumWallet address beforehand, or is that not necessary (yet)? With TenX I had to do this for example.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
You guys gonna sleep at all tonight? I cant imagine how huge tomorrow will be for you since you are probably giving all of yourself for the last moths in this project.
Will you have a gathering for the opening of pre sale?
Activity: 588

It means that the dev's have a lot of faith in what they can achieve. this translates to a good investment IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
A lot of talk is going around about PAYPIE right now and many comparison videos are popping up comparing PAYPIE to POPULOUS and although they both are in the same umbrella of financial services, each one has it's unique properties. I hope when I wake up I can also buy some before the tokens sell out. I thin a lot of more serious investors are going to leap frog into PAYPIE tomorrow. I really became interested in it myself looking at the possibilities of a decentralized accounting system as my Father is an accountant.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
tomorrow is the presale and i am ready to invest into some paypies and get my share of the cake Smiley

you guys should also follow me and do the same and get some pies Smiley

909 PPP/ETH right? Do you think it will be soldout pretty fast? I don't know if for that time  (13:00 UTC) I'll be in front of my pc Undecided

In my opinion it will be sold pretty fast, the team had a good presence in evenments, they have goods names in the team and the thread is very active. An last but nost least, their project is interesting and needed.

Luckily i am all set and got my eth for it already. Now all i need is to wait. Good luck everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: