Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 75. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
There is an important notice about presale.

If you miss it:

- MyEtherWallet is still the recommended wallet. Jaxx integration is still in the works so we recommend MEW for the pre-sale.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
glad to catch this train
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi devs,
whitepaper is not working with the link on this ANN thread. I think you should correct this before the start of pre-sale.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Don't know if it's been posted here already, but Paypie released the contract code.

https://github.com/PayPie/PPP

oh very nice, thank you very much Smiley

i dont think that it was released anywhere else so far.

btw. i am ready for the pre-sale Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Don't know if it's been posted here already, but Paypie released the contract code.

https://github.com/PayPie/PPP
Activity: 630
Only +3 hours to go for the presale! 🔥🔥🔥
Very excited about this, I really hope I have the chance to buy me some PP

I think big investors are now having there breakfast and counting there ETH :p
Good luck team! All the best of luck
Activity: 686
I am actually nervous since there are just four hours left to pre sale. I never felt like this for any project but with this one i have such a good feeling that i cant wait for it to start. Thanks for the official tutorial on how to participate.

Yes the whole thing is really exciting with not even 4 hours left. Will everyone, who wants get some tokens or will it be sold out too fast? That will be interesting to see. And if all the tokens get sold in the pre-sale there will be soo much FOMO when the token hits its first exchange  Shocked
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I am actually nervous since there are just four hours left to pre sale. I never felt like this for any project but with this one i have such a good feeling that i cant wait for it to start. Thanks for the official tutorial on how to participate.
Activity: 294
Hello Again!

Here are the final instructions for the pre-sale. The bulk of it was already announced two days ago, so this email aims simply to clarify some procedures.

Reminder: join us on Telegram now!

We've also just created a new announcements-only channel! Join us now!

First, let me set this straight: the smart contract has been deployed and no further changes are possible from this point onward.

Okay, so here's the further information:

- This page contains the instructions listed below, so you can just directly access for a more detailed explanation: https://www.paypie.com/tutorial

- The last five digits of our address are: 2859d
Please, please, please, check the address before you send your ETH.

- The entire address will be published only on our official website on the very moment that the pre-sale is open. Our official website is https://www.paypie.com/

- Once the pre-sale time is reached, our website will update to show an orange button saying "Pre-Sale Is Open! Join Now!". You'll just have to click on it and then follow the instructions on "Contribute Now!"

- The best thing you can do is to go on our website a few minutes before the pre-sale is open and refresh the page to see the pre-sale button update.

- The recommended gas limit will be 200,000.

- There won't be a gwei limit.

- MyEtherWallet is still the recommended wallet. Jaxx integration is still in the works so we recommend MEW for the pre-sale.

- Bonus structure will be available on the day of the pre-sale.

That's it folks! The time is coming! Make sure

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

Perfect, I'm sure it will be great success. I'm eager to see how the structure bonus will be.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Hello Again!

Here are the final instructions for the pre-sale. The bulk of it was already announced two days ago, so this email aims simply to clarify some procedures.

Reminder: join us on Telegram now!

We've also just created a new announcements-only channel! Join us now!

First, let me set this straight: the smart contract has been deployed and no further changes are possible from this point onward.

Okay, so here's the further information:

- This page contains the instructions listed below, so you can just directly access for a more detailed explanation: https://www.paypie.com/tutorial

- The last five digits of our address are: 2859d
Please, please, please, check the address before you send your ETH.

- The entire address will be published only on our official website on the very moment that the pre-sale is open. Our official website is https://www.paypie.com/

- Once the pre-sale time is reached, our website will update to show an orange button saying "Pre-Sale Is Open! Join Now!". You'll just have to click on it and then follow the instructions on "Contribute Now!"

- The best thing you can do is to go on our website a few minutes before the pre-sale is open and refresh the page to see the pre-sale button update.

- The recommended gas limit will be 200,000.

- There won't be a gwei limit.

- Bonus structure will be available on the day of the pre-sale.

That's it folks! The time is coming! Make sure

Cheers,

Yohan Varella
CMO

It's very good that you made the announcement, called the last digits of the address. You should always check the addresses carefully. Since there were already cases when hackers replaced the ICO address, and the collected funds were sent to a false address. But here we already know what the address should be and you can be calm. Great news!
Activity: 490
They dont have ready product, they will sell only idea. Will tokens able only after 12 month?
More than 50% work on the platform is completed including core accounting framework and POC for the Single Ledger.
Able what?
Thanks for answer. Will token locks for 12 month and will able for trade after 1 year?

As far as I understod the 12 months locking/vesting applies to the team tokens only. I assume that tokens will be released a few weeks after finished token sales and tradable around the same time.
Yep, once its available/listed on any exchanges, it can be traded immediately.

the 12 months token locks sounds truly "PayPie brings ultimate trust and transparency "  

You mean, devs tokens will be locked for 12 mounth? its sounds really great. Anyway - its long-term project.. But I hope we will have a huge profit at next Spring  Roll Eyes

It means that the dev's have a lot of faith in what they can achieve. this translates to a good investment IMO.

What is the benefit for devs to lock their tokens for 12 months?
I think its not for benefit, its to guarantee the price of the token.
Activity: 131
the 12 months token locks sounds truly "PayPie brings ultimate trust and transparency "  

You mean, devs tokens will be locked for 12 mounth? its sounds really great. Anyway - its long-term project.. But I hope we will have a huge profit at next Spring  Roll Eyes

It means that the dev's have a lot of faith in what they can achieve. this translates to a good investment IMO.

What is the benefit for devs to lock their tokens for 12 months?
Activity: 364
They dont have ready product, they will sell only idea. Will tokens able only after 12 month?
More than 50% work on the platform is completed including core accounting framework and POC for the Single Ledger.
Able what?
Thanks for answer. Will token locks for 12 month and will able for trade after 1 year?

As far as I understod the 12 months locking/vesting applies to the team tokens only. I assume that tokens will be released a few weeks after finished token sales and tradable around the same time.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Able what?
Activity: 490
Able what?
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
When i first see paypie was like 40 days ago, i am actively participating from that date.

Now only 6 hours left. It was easier to wait 30 days ago. Smiley
Activity: 26
Activity: 2
Already sold all of my waves to join this  Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Hey guys. Only 7 hours left to pre-sale. Answer pls, any bonuses on pre-sale?
Pages:
Jump to: