Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets - page 17. (Read 40155 times)

legendary
Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021
Interesting site, good job paytoshi.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets
A brief heads-up about the last 2 weeks in Paytoshi.

• As part of our periodic update routine, we updated to Bitcoin Core 0.10.2 a week before the 4th July blockchain split. That enabled us to be resilient against the recent double spending streak.
  • We had a total rewrite of the first building block of our infrastructure, the micropayment subsystem. This was due to promote maintanability, security and future updates. Both the deploy in production (30th June) and the update went smoothly, with minimal downtime.
  • We registered a huge increase in use of our system, handling around 50k microtransactions per day right now. This fact prompted a change in the frequency and management of payments. We are now experimenting a new automated payment schedule.
  • We are rewriting the second building block, the faucet subsystem. We plan to test and deploy it in the next few weeks.

That's all for now. Stay tuned!
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Grandi ragazzi.
Maybe you can make a themes or plugin shop, because i saw that most of the themes are not compatible.
Nothing to add, very good service keep ip up  Grin
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
We are actively working on a rewrite of the code powering Paytoshi to boost maintenability and security.

It will surely be mostly a backend thing but you can expect a few new features dropped in for end users as well.

And by the way... do you have any special requests that you would like to see to make our service better?

Thank you

My wishlist.

1: users should be able login via email other than btc address.
2: admin should have record of users email in db.
3:admin should be able to set min cashout amount for all members, or set a specified day to send payments to all members.

BTW,

Very nice support , so far I have received from you  guys.
We are actively working on a rewrite of the code powering Paytoshi to boost maintenability and security.

It will surely be mostly a backend thing but you can expect a few new features dropped in for end users as well.

And by the way... do you have any special requests that you would like to see to make our service better?

Thank you
Just released version 7 of our faucet script with a few improvements:

* Better captcha update: support for ReCaptcha API v2. (Now the default captcha provider!)
* PHP 5.6 support.
* Better support for installation not at hosting root.

You can download it here.

Enjoy it!  Wink
In the meanwhile... over 5 BTC transacted on our payment system.  Cool
Activity: 98
Faucet owner
Well, I will stay with FaucetBox Smiley

I respect you and what you say minifrij, but Zakir is the one trust abuser here..
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Yeah, Nano's faucets are less than trustworthy.
If accepted Paytoshi, please do not allow him on the faucets list.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I want to switch from the FaucetBox to the Paytoshi, but when I install your script on my hosting it's giving me a 500 internal server error ( FaucetBox script and even Microwallet script are both working.. )

FYI

Nano admited he dont care users and he admited he has popups with virus in then he say they r not from them lol he can put in his code has replacement he just dont care all he cares is filling his pockets he shit on users he admited it in saying it he knows pop ups with virus and dont bother him why people keep trying help a scammer like that and why Faucetbox just dont plain bann him THAT IS BIGGEST Q OF THE DAY

No he is not listed but at least speculate on this site u dont support him and stop his API keep his funds give it to users he scammed let him go paytoshi and other ways who cares a scammer
yvesp110 - I'm sorry, but I must ask you to stop spamming so much in this thread. Nano-btc is a scammer, we all know that, I've banned his second account on FaucetBOX.com, end of the story. Really, you've written like 20 posts already about him, that's enough.
Activity: 98
Faucet owner
I want to switch from the FaucetBox to the Paytoshi, but when I install your script on my hosting it's giving me a 500 internal server error ( FaucetBox script and even Microwallet script are both working.. )
As promised, we just released a new version of our faucet script that should fix the issue with PHP5.6.

Faucet script version 6 is live.

Download it here

Waiting for you feedback...!  Smiley
how to install paytoshi on local machine.
can any one help here.

I am getting this error, when i am trying to install it on local machine.

Oh snap! You got an error!

crypt(): No salt parameter was specified. You must use a randomly generated salt and a strong hash function to produce a secure hash.

Hello asifshabir,

it seems a change in the crypt() function due to PHP 5.6. We will soon release a fix for it.
If you can, just downgrade to PHP 5.5, otherwise wait for the new faucet script version.

Thank for your patience,
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
This service is not popular, why do you put there the taps, users sidestep this kind of payments.
Activity: 67
how to install paytoshi on local machine.
can any one help here.

I am getting this error, when i am trying to install it on local machine.

Oh snap! You got an error!

crypt(): No salt parameter was specified. You must use a randomly generated salt and a strong hash function to produce a secure hash.
Hello,
I have installed faucet script, got api key, but did not deposit paytoshi wallet. I have passed configuration file with database. However, in the next window, admin section, I am trying to fill strings, but it does not save at all.

Could you help me?
Hello zybik,

what do you mean? What does it happen when you click save? Do you get any errors?
Activity: 97
Hello,
I have installed faucet script, got api key, but did not deposit paytoshi wallet. I have passed configuration file with database. However, in the next window, admin section, I am trying to fill strings, but it does not save at all.

Could you help me?
Activity: 70
Hi, adsense disable my account again, i don't know why...

What can i do to make my faucets profitable (at least not lose money), i'm seperate, really...
I must close the faucet, because a-ads pays really nothing...  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Can all others be used simultaneously along with Adsense on the same page???
Also, I have seen many faucet owners asking to click on ads in order to get paid, is it fine??? I mean is it legal???
Yeah, you can use any ad networks you like on the page as well as Adsense.
No, it is against Adsense ToS to ask people to click your ads.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Hello,

Faucet owners, what is the best way to monetize a faucet ? Adsense sucks, a-ads is better but not impressive, and others like adhexa or bidvertiser pays too low... Sad
Adsense is commonly known as the best for revenue. Have you tried http://adbit.co or http://bee-ads.com ?

Can all others be used simultaneously along with Adsense on the same page???
Also, I have seen many faucet owners asking to click on ads in order to get paid, is it fine??? I mean is it legal???
Pages:
Jump to: