Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets - page 20. (Read 40141 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets
I would setup a few faucet there on paytoshi but cannot get it to work

I uploaded the files like I did for faucetbox edited my config file and I keep getter error 500 internal server error.

I email support for an answer and no answer

At least prepare a how to for non programmer savy people since faucetbox i got it to work in just the matter of loading files  edit config and thats it oh and yes i did make a different database connection for paytoshi and no go

That could be to do with the PHP version on your server. Try to find the version number and make sure it matches the one on the Paytoshi page.

Thx minifrij, as usual!  Wink

500 is a very generic server error. Could you please check if you server meets our faucet script requirements?

• Apache >= 2.2 (with mod_rewrite)
  • PHP >= 5.3
  • MySQL >= 5 (with PDO support)
  • cURL > 7.36
  • PHP Mcrypt extension (recommended)
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher

I uploaded the files like I did for faucetbox edited my config file and I keep getter error 500 internal server error.

At least prepare a how to for non programmer savy people since faucetbox i got it to work in just the matter of loading files  edit config and thats it oh and yes i did make a different database connection for paytoshi and no go

That could be to do with the PHP version on your server. Try to find the version number and make sure it matches the one on the Paytoshi page.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

At least prepare a how to for non programmer savy people since faucetbox i got it to work in just the matter of loading files  edit config and thats it oh and yes i did make a different database connection for paytoshi and no go
I am creating a faucet with Paytoshi and like it , specially the design. I really want to ask Is this possible to create like a button or something which user can click and be paid like say 1000 satoshi instantly to his paytoshi wallet.
I want this to be independent when he has last claimed the faucet.

Basically i am looking for users doing some tasks for me and then the button unlocks for them clicking at which they would be instnatly paid a reward. Can this be done?

Hello xyzabc,

we see no problem in this. You could create a button that uses our APIs to make the payment.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
I am creating a faucet with Paytoshi and like it , specially the design. I really want to ask Is this possible to create like a button or something which user can click and be paid like say 1000 satoshi instantly to his paytoshi wallet.

Basically i am looking for users doing some tasks for me and then the button unlocks for them clicking at which they would be instnatly paid a reward. Can this be done?
I have no doubt that it could be done, the task that you asked for sounds pretty easy to be honest. I don't quite understand the full idea of what you would like to create, is it just a like button that would reward the user? If that's it, its essentially the same way that the faucet works.
Activity: 210
★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

February 27, 2015, 09:32:25 AM
With our latest payment, we paid over 1 BTC to our loyal users! Keep it going!

Cool
February 20, 2015, 08:40:14 AM
We had a few reports of issues with registration, this should be fixed now  Wink
February 20, 2015, 08:39:34 AM
Things are okay, is there an AD Block detector in the script?  I haven't tried it

Hello beaknuke,

thanks for feedback. Our faucet script is very lean, we don't have and AD block script embedded, sorry.

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
February 20, 2015, 04:01:46 AM
Things are okay, is there an AD Block detector in the script?  I haven't tried it
February 17, 2015, 12:18:15 PM
Yea - at least half of them are back online. That was pretty fast!

Thanks, we have at the moment 19 active faucets.

But we hope to get soon back to over 30  Wink
Activity: 280
February 17, 2015, 09:12:44 AM
Yea - at least half of them are back online. That was pretty fast!
Activity: 500
February 17, 2015, 04:34:42 AM
Thanks for being so fast!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
February 17, 2015, 04:09:16 AM
Happy to see that Paytoshi is currently used by 16 different faucets. Last night, when I went to faucet list page it is blank. Glad to see it is fixed now.
Activity: 412
February 16, 2015, 04:10:55 PM
thank you... will start in a moment
February 16, 2015, 04:02:47 PM
Ok, we finally fixed the issue with the faucet script and restarted API access. Every faucet API key has been changed as a precautionary measure.

We notified every faucet owner via email with instructions on how to get your faucets running once again.

If you own a faucet, this is what you MUST do:

• Download the updated faucet script at https://paytoshi.org/downloads/paytoshi-faucet-v5.zip
  • Extract and overwrite your faucet files (except the "themes" folder, if you made any customization)
  • Go to your faucet admin area and update with the new API key (found at https://paytoshi.org/secured/faucet)
  • Your captcha service providers keys may have been compromised as well, we advise to update them with new ones (either ReCaptcha or SolveMedia).
  • You may change your faucet admin password as well, even if this should not be necessary
    To change your password execute this query: DELETE FROM `paytoshi_settings` WHERE `name` = 'password'

Please be aware that just updating the API key in the faucet admin area is NOT enough and could lead to the loss of all your funds, if your faucet is subject to attack.

We are sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. If you need any explanation, please let us know.

In the past 2 months we handled over 600k micropayments and will continue to do so, stay with us.
February 16, 2015, 03:19:15 PM
If the issue is only in your faucet script then can you enable the API for the faucets not using your faucet script  Roll Eyes

Also you should publish the hacker's bitcoin address.

Other faucets may want to ban him forever Grin

Hello NeedifFindIt,

we are sorry for the situation, but we chose to address issues in order: search the security hole, patch it, revert the transactions and restart the system. Blocking all API access allowed us to work with a know database state.

We could publish the attacker addresses, however due to the Bitcoin address nature it will be a very short-lived victory.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 500
February 16, 2015, 09:25:29 AM
Our staff just identified a security hole in our faucet script.

We are working on a fix for it. Expect updates and instructions during the day.  Wink

Sorry for incovenience, we are working hard to get stable once again.

If the issue is only in your faucet script then can you enable the API for the faucets not using your faucet script  Roll Eyes

Also you should publish the hacker's bitcoin address.

Other faucets may want to ban him forever Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
February 16, 2015, 08:00:18 AM
Is your API compatible with Microwallet faucet script? FaucetBox has migration guide and mentioned about the compatibility of their API with Microwallet faucet script. Would be helpful if you too do it.

-MZ
February 16, 2015, 06:46:10 AM
Our staff just identified a security hole in our faucet script.

We are working on a fix for it. Expect updates and instructions during the day.  Wink

Sorry for incovenience, we are working hard to get stable once again.
Pages:
Jump to: