Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets - page 22. (Read 40141 times)

AV
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2015, 01:49:29 PM
Where I can get API-key from Paytoshi ?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets
January 16, 2015, 02:41:31 PM
New faucet paying to your Paytoshi wallet: welcome Free-Bitcoin!   

http://free-bitcoin.co/

Here's the announcement! Wink
January 15, 2015, 02:42:01 PM
We had a few requests for a balance API.

To those asking: we will probably add it in the next update  Wink
January 09, 2015, 12:22:42 PM
Hi, Paytoshi team,
I'm not good at php and so on but maybe its not so difficult to add new page to your templates? Or maybe you can include such opportunity in admin panel? Thanks
Hello Butord,

sorry but at the moment such feature it's not supported by our faucet script.

It is not hard, but it involves a bit of php/twig development.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
January 09, 2015, 11:56:28 AM
Hi, Paytoshi team,
I'm not good at php and so on but maybe its not so difficult to add new page to your templates? Or maybe you can include such opportunity in admin panel? Thanks
January 08, 2015, 10:59:07 AM
We welcome a new faucet that joined the Paytoshi family today: Bitcoin Yeti Faucet.

That's 4 new faucets in a week: cheers!

Wink
January 08, 2015, 09:10:22 AM
Tell me one thing , your faucet scrypt have option to claim satoshi without cooldown ? i wanna do faucet without cd and faucetbox dont have this premission. If you have this option i with like do my next faucet with your system.

Hi 23coins,

we don't have any quota/restrictions with regards to our APIs.

In our faucet script admin area you can set the waiting interval between payouts in seconds. You could choose a 0-sec interval, if you would like.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 08, 2015, 09:00:21 AM
Tell me one thing , your faucet scrypt have option to claim satoshi without cooldown ? i wanna do faucet without cd and faucetbox dont have this premission. If you have this option i with like do my next faucet with your system.

I would like hear about this too, about API restrictions as I would probably not use instant payout. Can you please give me the source which tells faucetbox have cooldown?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10038266

He has a reasonable answer. Anyway, he has said that there is no restriction in their API, why don't you just create a faucet and use their API, you can easily do this by creating a faucet using microwallet faucet script and then inserting the migrating script which you can get from faucetbox.

~~MZ~~
i'm lazy   Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
January 08, 2015, 08:51:40 AM

I would like hear about this too, about API restrictions as I would probably not use instant payout. Can you please give me the source which tells faucetbox have cooldown?

He has a reasonable answer. Anyway, he has said that there is no restriction in their API, why don't you just create a faucet and use their API, you can easily do this by creating a faucet using microwallet faucet script and then inserting the migrating script which you can get from faucetbox.

~~MZ~~
January 08, 2015, 08:43:50 AM

~~MZ~~
January 08, 2015, 08:29:58 AM

~~MZ~~
January 08, 2015, 08:10:49 AM
January 08, 2015, 07:15:01 AM
Just a quick heads-up about yesterday...

Our faucets set a new record in terms of payout count and volume: thanks to you all!

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/8pqdLqrl.jpg[/img]

Congrats! Soon one of my faucet will be here and we can boost it together. Wink

~~MZ~~

Thank you, we are eager to see you join!

Let us know if you need support!  Cool
January 08, 2015, 05:09:35 AM

Our faucets set a new record in terms of payout count and volume: thanks to you all!

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/8pqdLqrl.jpg[/img]

Congrats! Soon one of my faucet will be here and we can boost it together. Wink

~~MZ~~
January 08, 2015, 05:06:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
December 30, 2014, 02:14:00 PM
Can you please put small deposit fee and remove withdrawal fee? Users spend their time to earn BTC from faucets and that too very small amount and then asking fee from them isn't a good idea. You can charge a small fixed deposit fee from faucet owners but don't charge a percentage type fee as it would be very high. Thanks in advance! Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~
Microwallet asked for a fee, why shouldn't these guys?
Though Microwallet's was only 0.0000035 or something.
December 30, 2014, 11:37:24 AM
Can you please put small deposit fee and remove withdrawal fee? Users spend their time to earn BTC from faucets and that too very small amount and then asking fee from them isn't a good idea. You can charge a small fixed deposit fee from faucet owners but don't charge a percentage type fee as it would be very high. Thanks in advance! Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~

Thanks for your suggestion MZ, but this is our philosophy.

We value faucet owners, they are the engine of the system.
On the other side, we empower the users with the choice to set the withdrawal threshold as high as they like.

Cool
December 30, 2014, 11:33:45 AM
Once again... new faucet paying with us: welcome http://mybitcoinfaucet.tk/3/!
December 30, 2014, 10:25:11 AM

~~MZ~~
Pages:
Jump to: