Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 6. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Still some wait news and good news ahead. New regulations make the KYC slowdown bigtime and tokens were still locked anyway so no actions for the moment.
Hello everyone, not very good news about the slowdown in verification, you can understand everything, but three months waiting for verification, it's a lot of time, well, as they said, most likely, tokens will be unlocked in September.

Where did September come from? In the PECUNIO telegram channel, they wrote that the verification of the KYC data will be completed before August 1.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
don't know why they are not posting it here on this thread but i recieved an email with the message that they are going to team up with bitnautic , they are still working hard so it is not realy important to me how long the KYC takes

congrats with the partnership with Bitnautic
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Still some wait news and good news ahead. New regulations make the KYC slowdown bigtime and tokens were still locked anyway so no actions for the moment.
Hello everyone, not very good news about the slowdown in verification, you can understand everything, but three months waiting for verification, it's a lot of time, well, as they said, most likely, tokens will be unlocked in September.
Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
think that this project will still needs some time , the KYC will cost a lot of more time then usual , it is only better to shift the good from the bad (airdrop/bounty participants) .

they are only helping the bountyparticipants , when prices are back on top  the bountyhunters will be rewarded
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I hope this project increase well and excellent!
A rather interesting design, faultless plan, vigilant design!
Good day yuvadeep I would like to know more about the platform pecunia, on what you can spend, or buy, any goods from the platform pecunio.
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Blockchain came up with a new concept of receiving money that helps in making funds.  Currencies will not change their place as well becomes advanced. They will check their price and will find out on what resources the business model or technology is still doubtful. Based on the idea cryptocurrencies and crypto will be a part of the future.
Pecunio’s main aim is to open the market where cryptocurrency is available and planned to sell different varieties of products and services that may attract users. Based on the characteristics of a company, Pecunios helps blockchain to support and offers safe and choose easy ways that help in the financial markets in the coming days. Pecunio's is platforms where users can sign up easily they need to give an email address, username, and password. After getting the confirmation email, the user’s personal wallet is created and then they can easily manage the user dashboard where he can comfortably hold the personal account.
After transferring the cryptocurrencies into the user's account, now it's their choice to spend through the crypto card, trade it or invest it into the Pecunio's products. Each and every user has a chance to buy all the different types of products. The entire platform-related products and services can acquire with the Pecunio utility token PCO.
Activity: 9
Hello guys. Expect you detect pretty resources to develop your project! Responsive design, blameless project, engaging activity!
Activity: 360
In telegram, the admin promises to soon report good news regarding the development of the project.Can they arrange a new exchange?
Activity: 251
Is there any deadline available for when all KYC requests will be finally processed?

I mean: It is ongoing since 3 months now and would be great to withdraw tokens to my own wallet now.
I want the same too but i believe it will turn out well in the end.
Activity: 251
Is there any deadline available for when all KYC requests will be finally processed?

I mean: It is ongoing since 3 months now and would be great to withdraw tokens to my own wallet now.

In the official telegram channel Pecunio https://t.me/pecuniochat  write that on July 19, the daita of the end of the KYC procedure. It is true that it is not entirely clear whether this date is valid for bounty participants or only for investors.

Yeah its verification process only together with the unlocking of PCO.  Investors should get verified first. They say its GDPR issue I also reading some chats there
From what i hear on the group investors have been verified. Bounty/Airdrop participants would be verified on or before 19th July however, tokens will be unlocked on the 1st of August.
Activity: 462

In the official telegram channel Pecunio https://t.me/pecuniochat  write that on July 19, the daita of the end of the KYC procedure. It is true that it is not entirely clear whether this date is valid for bounty participants or only for investors.

Yeah its verification process only together with the unlocking of PCO.  Investors should get verified first. They say its GDPR issue I also reading some chats there
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

In the official telegram channel Pecunio https://t.me/pecuniochat  it is written that on July 19, the date of the end of the KYC procedure. It is true that it is not entirely clear whether this date is valid for bounty participants or only for investors.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

copper member
Activity: 247
decentralize money

Good news again!!!

Pecunio partners with biotech company NagriCoin via investment deal!!!

copper member
Activity: 247
decentralize money
Pecunio did not have a kyc b4 when buying and when they did do the token verification for referrals it was quick and simple now I cant even withdraw those tokens without doing a kyc meaning people were baited (scammed) I've promoted this on my YouTube since last yr had craps Ron's of people buy now all of a sudden they still cant withdraw or sell everything says after the ico which has been over.

As you might have noticed, things changed a lot in the last few months.
Just a year ago there were probably just a 1/10 the amount of ICOs around.
Suddenly the SEC and other financial authorities take a look at things and issue out laws.

Nobody was trapped. If someone doesn't like the idea of KYC, they can have their money back. We have successfully refunded the few members that were not allowed to hold tokens.
All we did was to adapt to the market situation, in order not to lose our safely build brand and company. Please understand that this is worth more, than sending you the token, making you happy and getting the company closed for that.

I hope you can understand! It's all about sharing and maintaining the value we created. Maybe you want to make a youtube video on KYC, explaining what this means and which countries are the best and the worst concerning that?  Grin

We will role out soon, in the mean time let us build this company please!  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
First time I see that KYC took so much time! I will be very happy if it's worth it!
Good day, in a telegram to all interested in the subject of the verification, and project administration asks them to wait and not to worry, but not to worry, but it took more than two months from the date of filing the application for obtaining the approval of the verification and any promotions according approval, first time I encounter this a long approval this usually takes a couple or three days. Please give a clear answer on the passage of verification, and do not wait, all in the process, when you run out of verification.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Pecunio did not have a kyc b4 when buying and when they did do the token verification for referrals it was quick and simple now I cant even withdraw those tokens without doing a kyc meaning people were baited (scammed) I've promoted this on my YouTube since last yr had craps Ron's of people buy now all of a sudden they still cant withdraw or sell everything says after the ico which has been over.
Pages:
Jump to: