Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 9. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Good afternoon! tell me what the status of the KYC check in the chat telegram wrote that to check investors need time until May 22 after which it will begin for bounty members. but for now it's quiet

Yeah everyone is waiting for Kyc to be approved. We need to be patient as it's a tedious process that must be done properly and accordingly to avoid any issues with government regulations in the future.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I'm not very happy that the KYC test is taking so long and the tokens that were allocated to the bounty will be frozen for 3 months
Is already clear how long the KYC test will take? I am also not very happy about he fact that Pecunio did not announce the KYC requirement before conducting the airdrop.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
I'm not very happy that the KYC test is taking so long and the tokens that were allocated to the bounty will be frozen for 3 months
I understand how you feel. i'm also a bounty hunter on the Pecunio project, I like the fact that they are professionals who are trying to be fully compliant to avoid pitfalls. The 3 months lockup was also stated in the whitepaper before the ICO. Trust me it would eventually be for our own good as price would have gone up by the time it's unlocked.
Activity: 251
Pecunio looks veeeery interesting, looks like this will be first ico that i want to invest Cool
ICO is over, You can now buy some on the exchange https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Crypto/ETH/PCO-ETH though all tokens haven't been released yet because of KYC however, it is a good buy now on that exchange.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
is their an official communication about this kyc delay, the last communication was the second stage of verification would be completed that same week of announcement, what happened, i think telling us to wait would be better than letting us figure it out ourselves.
this is a great project though.
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
Activity: 9

The link doesn't work but this is so nice
Pecunio is really taking off

The link works now, great stuff to be on coingecko. I'm sure there are lot of positive surprises on the horizon
Activity: 79
Merit: 1

The link doesn't work but this is so nice
Pecunio is really taking off
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello everybody, I'm proud to see Pecunio get list on Coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/pecunio. this time the price is reaching a new ATH
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
Safe and easy don't make money, do they?)) I believe that in order to make money you need to get into something that's both complicated and risky, otherwise everyone would've been making serious $$$ since the dawn of time)) Care to elaborate here?

It's safe and easy for the user I guess! Doesn't mean their funds or angel & venture capital investment is not profitable  Shocked

Btw NEWS: Pecunio is listed in the D-TEP Crypto Index (DCI), found this here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38347879

First it was a success ICO, secondly the two types of token one which is GOLD BACKED which is already sold out right before the END of its ICO time. Its safe like your having investment on Gold in which its value doesnt decreased in time like cellphones
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
Got some Nauticus BTW... I am thinking about multiversum also... They were also successful ICO ending just right after Pecunio
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
When and how it will be possible to convert PCO into PICO for Pecunio ICO Fund and in PAV for Pecunio Angel Investor Fund? Will there still be a Pecunio Gold coin? Will there be any discounts for holders of PCO when buying them or should they be bought on common grounds on exchanges?

All these transactions should be possible to be done on the Pecunio internal platform when fully ready. We should be expecting many interesting features. Heads up for this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
Good afternoon! tell me what the status of the KYC check in the chat telegram wrote that to check investors need time until May 22 after which it will begin for bounty members. but for now it's quiet
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Safe and easy don't make money, do they?)) I believe that in order to make money you need to get into something that's both complicated and risky, otherwise everyone would've been making serious $$$ since the dawn of time)) Care to elaborate here?

It's safe and easy for the user I guess! Doesn't mean their funds or angel & venture capital investment is not profitable  Shocked

Btw NEWS: Pecunio is listed in the D-TEP Crypto Index (DCI), found this here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38347879

Activity: 266
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Great project and positive news about listing, but situation with long KyC pending is unacceptable. Most users sent their KYC requests 10-20 days ago. Enough time to check it all and give the answer.
Activity: 9
Hello everybody, Pecunio just have announced to get listed on LATOKEN. this will be the 5th exchange which include PCO's token. Already we have Tradeio, Hotbit, Bancor, nauticius and LAtoken.
https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Crypto/ETH/PCO-ETH

trading confirmed.
Activity: 70
Intersting Artcile
Blockchain Investments article looks great. I'm thinking about investing in platform. Wish you to all the best
Activity: 252
Hello everybody, Pecunio just have announced to get listed on LATOKEN. this will be the 5th exchange which include PCO's token. Already we have Tradeio, Hotbit, Bancor, nauticius and LAtoken.
Pages:
Jump to: