Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 7. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
What are the latest news about the complete passage of the KYC process and the defrosting of the token trade? Is there a direct swap of tokens for different projects of Pecunio among themselves within the platform?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
When Pecunio get list on new exchange?. So far Latoken but it hasn't volume

Of course there's no volume. They just really want to list the token to lift up its price.

I just have a reasonable doubt WHY are the bounty tokens together with the advisor's tokens locked.

The advisors tokens are supposed to be locked because thats what other ICOs do to prevent any advisors to dump the tokens price betraying the public's trust on the project.

Your bounty hunters done KYC but anyone hasn't even passed. We should be considered investors as well because you made the bounty SEPTEMBER 2017. It's already June 2018.

Most of us haven't even get paid. 8months of work and still no one ever get paid.

Patience? I had enough. If you pay, then pay. If not, then i'll let this go Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
We are all patiently waiting for pecunio tokens to be fully distributed and people start to trade their tokens. This looks like a promising project and devs are working for the best of the project. Let's hope things get better and we are not disappointed.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Core team looks excellent. Great product. Good luck, guys.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Again, why we took so much time for our KYC

it was a very good choiche to be very carefull and  work the KYC out , you did a great airdrop and a lot off people where greedy and used different accounts , now only the good guys get their airdrop ,.

exellent , great job , and your arguments are also great

1. Compliance
2. Staying competitive
3. Serving you the best

glad to be part of this and take your time
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money

Dear members!

As you know we take KYC, money laundering and data compliance very seriously.
Lucky enough, it is this very approach that will make our project STAY in the crypto space, more than any other.
We recently had requests from different authorities asking us for our compliance guidelines, which we will proudly present.
So there is a GOOD REASON for all the wait!!! It was the right choice to be careful.

Again, why we took so much time for our KYC:

1. Compliance
2. Staying competitive
3. Serving you the best

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KYC-PATIENCE!!!

Pecunio Team

Activity: 322
Merit: 13
I wait until the verification for more than 2 months, promised 2 weeks!
I have another question: bounties will be recalculated according to the passed verification?
If not, where will the money be spent?
Activity: 423
Merit: 1

Maybe its because the tokens havent fully distributed yet it takes long to being verified in a 3 tier kyc you know.
Have hardly for Pecunio at now, even their value is good. I meet the problem with KYC of Pecunio, too.
Activity: 462

Maybe its because the tokens havent fully distributed yet it takes long to being verified in a 3 tier kyc you know.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
My friend told me about this project and that's why I am here. I have been searching for similar projects for a while and this is what i am really looking for. I truly believe that it would be a successful one. I will keep coming back here to keep track of its progress. Good work! 
Activity: 360
I did not participate in the ICO project, but I participated in the Bounty company. Check KYC 1 pending for more than a month. On e-mail come letters about partnership agreements Pecunio. We hope for the best.
copper member
Activity: 196
It's a good concept, product looks promising. The team is experienced, with a solid track record.
Activity: 251
Strong team and advisors. MVP is ready. Strong project with a sound business model.
Very good indication of the great things that lie ahead, TO THE MOON!
as the team's actions look strange, they asked KYC for the bounty bidders, froze their tokens for 3 months, and investors made 3 KYC stages and all for a very long time

I agree with you that the KYC process should have been shorter than this but it's almost over now as all investors have been verified tier 1 and 2. there is no third stage as presumed above plus the locked bounty and advisors tokens was indicated in the whitepaper. Let's all be patient, i'm sure Pecunio will do well eventually.
Hello everyone, in the telegram, there were talks that the investor check can do the third stage. This is unfair to the Baptists who have not yet passed the first stage of the test. There aren't many of us.
Can you please give me the telegram link?
Here you go buddy https://t.me/pecuniochat
copper member
Activity: 294
Very much looking forward to where this one goes. Great team in place is outlined.
Activity: 462
Vestarin  I got them recently just about a month earlier than Pecun ended. Its a good marketplace based on my reads.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
The new partners of Pecunio look very good and proffesional, I hope that this support (I hope technical too) from them and to them will help you each other, I'm fan of Pecunio and Decoin too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
And the third stage of verification. Apparently for a long time will continue checking. I think that it will be worth it, because this is a promising project
Pages:
Jump to: