Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 23. (Read 133914 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
20,000,000,000 coins for 1BTC please pm me for details...

Unloading coin and starting from scratch guys thank you for all the great emails from loyal peeps.

So you're making a quick buck on the way out, selling off coins that were meant to be given out for free. Truly classy.

You've repeatedly lied about things that are impossible to actually achieve, manipulated people to further your own means, and cried wolf when you were called out, twisting things around to make you appear to be the innocent victim; you are never wrong and have never done wrong. You know what kind of personality disorder that describes? A sociopath.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
So sad.. I havent received any of the PCN. My 555555 free has gone with the Dev. Ughh!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
20,000,000,000 coins for 1BTC please pm me for details...

Unloading coin and starting from scratch guys thank you for all the great emails from loyal peeps.
Activity: 10
PCTquQ91STfAsMvBtZc6Yfha4GguDp2LAN

Thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Dev selling their coin but until now i haven't recieved my peepcoin so sad  Angry about 2 days ago I sent he email hmm
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
i know that many people on here got heavily promised and not provided for and i would like to give 4 people 10,000 PCN and another person 5,000 to help make up for the time and effort spent.  they are worth only 1 Sat each, but maybe that will change.  the first four people that post their PCN address here will get the 10,000 and the next person 5,000, after that i will try each day to buy some more and give them out.  i am not the dev, not associated with the project at all, but i would like to try to help out

The payment receipt URL that you posted earlier, did you get that from your browsing history, or was it sent in an email too?

The reason I ask is that it may be good to offer peepcoin to people who have paid - ie those who have actually supported the coin and send funds to the dev - rather than just those who are begging for their free coins. The coinpayments receipt is a public proof that they've bought peepcoin (or at least something) from master gajonois.

I've made a bit of money selling off the coin and I managed to buy back several million at a much cheaper price, so I'm willing to put up some of my funds for this.
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
i am stopping for the night, the exchange is giving back varied results.. the first 10,000 that i sent acted funny and the "address" says "24 hours" in the records.  i sent two more and those say complete.  i want to get some rest and compare the thread here versus the records on the exchange and make sure that everyone is getting what i promised.  do not worry, i am not the dev and this is not a ploy for me to disappear, lol.  i just don't like this new exchange and want to be sure everyone is ok

Yes please

PG8azKj2yEWBCc9t6988NeHsrpBKMFzS8s
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
i am stopping for the night, the exchange is giving back varied results.. the first 10,000 that i sent acted funny and the "address" says "24 hours" in the records.  i sent two more and those say complete.  i want to get some rest and compare the thread here versus the records on the exchange and make sure that everyone is getting what i promised.  do not worry, i am not the dev and this is not a ploy for me to disappear, lol.  i just don't like this new exchange and want to be sure everyone is ok
i know it is not much, but we had a little bit of funds in a play account and i bought 45,000 PEEP

i know that many people on here got heavily promised and not provided for and i would like to give 4 people 10,000 PCN and another person 5,000 to help make up for the time and effort spent.  they are worth only 1 Sat each, but maybe that will change.  the first four people that post their PCN address here will get the 10,000 and the next person 5,000, after that i will try each day to buy some more and give them out.  i am not the dev, not associated with the project at all, but i would like to try to help out

Also, i suggest going to the exchange and getting an address there, if that takes too long and you miss out today, like i said, i will be back tomorrow with more, but i think that is a more stable address and blockchain than the varied wallet forks.  either way, post your address and in a little bit i will send them out, only the first 5 people today, so don't fill the thread with addresses if there are already 5 replies, i wanted to do this via PM, but i think the coin itself needs some public TLC

Edit.....now this is amazing.....you can't even give it away, lol

PPiwpVcxsao5GzW2CmiKkWjvbwWMmYKexQ
Thanks

done, that's three, one more for 10,000 and one for 5,000 today
i know it is not much, but we had a little bit of funds in a play account and i bought 45,000 PEEP

Also, i suggest going to the exchange and getting an address there, if that takes too long and you miss out today, like i said, i will be back tomorrow with more, but i think that is a more stable address and blockchain than the varied wallet forks.  either way, post your address and in a little bit i will send them out, only the first 5 people today, so don't fill the thread with addresses if there are already 5 replies, i wanted to do this via PM, but i think the coin itself needs some public TLC

PEtPSpdxA6W9nyZFddbSkmpx6KwCtaKdoN
Thanks.

done, that is two
Activity: 11
I will sell to any person who wants 300000 pcn for 30 or 33 satoshi per one pcn all 300000 will be 0.1 BTC and plus for that transaction i will give 50000 peeps for free ... Come on guys peepcoin was 9000 satoshi per 1 PCN he falls and goes up for few days will come again at good price you will get triple and more.. if someone interested inform me
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
in that spirit of moving forward I am selling:

10,000,000,000 coins for 1.5BTC please pm me for details.

Thanks
In the spirit of moving forward, how about you send me the free PCN that you were supposed to send me and I sell the PCN back to you for $1 a PCN?
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

PPiwpVcxsao5GzW2CmiKkWjvbwWMmYKexQ
Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

PEtPSpdxA6W9nyZFddbSkmpx6KwCtaKdoN
Thanks.

PSoETUAXKkjBT57jfoLRG4CNN4Wzd7xwaq
Thanks

well, not real crazy about the new exchange, but i think i sent 10,000.  you fill out the form and the only confirmation you get is a nearly invisible message at the top saying a confirmation email was sent, i went there, clicked the confirmation link and was taken right to the transfer form again.  I did not do it a second time and i am watching the send history.  Do not forget that some coins are abandoned so firmly that NO ONE is mining them.  That means that a TX may never go out to the chain and if it does it may never get confirmed enough to move.  Good thing is that the dev is either quickly moving coins or actively trying to unload them and that might give enough traction to move these TX's along.  If I do not see a record of it tomorrow morning i will email the exchange and resend if need be.

edit and update....the TX shows in the records of the exchange....i see no TX id though and there is a number column labeled "receiving address" that says "24 hours", lol, i assume that really means that is the amount of time they think it will take
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

PSoETUAXKkjBT57jfoLRG4CNN4Wzd7xwaq
Thanks

when i open the old web peepcoin wallet there is 2 messages click here to access peepcoin wallet and click here to access code on github for what we need github and how to use it how to downloadit what is the purpose?Huh??

at the moment and most likely in the future, there is no purpose...

the developer has scraped the project and there is no need to do anything at this point, if you have coins in your wallet, there is one exchange listed here that is currently trading them
how you think at moment no purpose like i can see devolper is still here and we can exchnage our coins on megacrypton tell me if you understand how to use that code on github and for what is that. Thanks anyway friend

ummm, not sure i understand your English.  Github is the depository and most coins put theirs on there.  For a released coin, like this one, you do not need to touch the github source.  you have the wallet and that is enough for you.  the source allows people like us to look through the code and see red flags.  Anyone can release a coin and release a wallet.  I can code a coin and wallet and make them very attractive, even profitable.  However, I can include in that code access to many things.  I can assume that you have the Bitcoin core and wallet installed if you installed my new coin.  i can send commands to bitcoind to send BTC to my address.  I could even possibly pull off copying and sending the wallet.dat file from your bitcoin wallet to my server.  I can search and send any and all files called wallet.dat to my server and inculde the directory info they came from.  Depending on some things, that gives me control of those wallets and the funds.  I can control your copy/paste clipboard and everytime you copy and paste a BTC address, the clipboard changes it to mine, meaning that everytime you send BTC to someone, you send it to me.  

that, combined with things like pre-mining, reward structure, staking interest and time, difficulty progression, these are things we NEED to see and know before dealing with a coin.  for you, look at the forum before downloading and installing a wallet and stick to premade/compiled wallets to start.  you will learn as time goes by and feel free to look through the github source and read the code, many of them are commented and you will be amazed how complex the simple system of crypto can be
Ok thanks for info morantis
I have 310000 peepcoins i need person that will buy my coins price is 33 satoshi per coin
when i open the old web peepcoin wallet there is 2 messages click here to access peepcoin wallet and click here to access code on github for what we need github and how to use it how to downloadit what is the purpose?Huh??

the developer has scraped the project and there is no need to do anything at this point, if you have coins in your wallet, there is one exchange listed here that is currently trading them
how you think at moment no purpose like i can see devolper is still here and we can exchnage our coins on megacrypton tell me if you understand how to use that code on github and for what is that. Thanks anyway friend

ummm, not sure i understand your English.  Github is the depository and most coins put theirs on there.  For a released coin, like this one, you do not need to touch the github source.  you have the wallet and that is enough for you.  the source allows people like us to look through the code and see red flags.  Anyone can release a coin and release a wallet.  I can code a coin and wallet and make them very attractive, even profitable.  However, I can include in that code access to many things.  I can assume that you have the Bitcoin core and wallet installed if you installed my new coin.  i can send commands to bitcoind to send BTC to my address.  I could even possibly pull off copying and sending the wallet.dat file from your bitcoin wallet to my server.  I can search and send any and all files called wallet.dat to my server and inculde the directory info they came from.  Depending on some things, that gives me control of those wallets and the funds.  I can control your copy/paste clipboard and everytime you copy and paste a BTC address, the clipboard changes it to mine, meaning that everytime you send BTC to someone, you send it to me.  

that, combined with things like pre-mining, reward structure, staking interest and time, difficulty progression, these are things we NEED to see and know before dealing with a coin.  for you, look at the forum before downloading and installing a wallet and stick to premade/compiled wallets to start.  you will learn as time goes by and feel free to look through the github source and read the code, many of them are commented and you will be amazed how complex the simple system of crypto can be
Ok thanks for info morantis

Pages:
Jump to: