Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 25. (Read 133914 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
i found the receipt of my small payment....it was through coinpayments.net and to the username gajonois1

i am looking more because i remember there was a profile associated with that receipt that may have given a name

Interesting. I was starting to wonder if gajonois was peepcoin!

Hey peepcoin, can I still Join the Illuminati Free? How's the weather in Brisbane today?
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
i found the receipt of my small payment....it was through coinpayments.net and to the username gajonois1

i am looking more because i remember there was a profile associated with that receipt that may have given a name

here is my online receipt...

https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=status&id=CPAH3TUWUMGMDGD5THO4NZ3IIO&key=37029a208215e73a3b46d3f8b892372d

looking for a profile
I've finally found clear evidence of a link between large transfers of the premine, and an exchange.

I did a withdraw from coinexchange.io earlier, lo and behold, my transaction is made up of funds that come from PX1aUu1af11d5c6fUaWpX6bv91Vu7sknjb, the address that has had 659,999,995 PCN sent to it from the premine.

premine -> coinexchange.io -> me

You can follow the transaction chain yourself, here: http://www.almightycoins.org/explorer/peepcoin/transaction/79810955740eb118d29f98f19ed47d1f9940e2a1b83c94bb05652472bd0e8072

So there's your smoking gun: proof that the dev sent (at least) 660 million peepcoin to an exchange. I suspect the other addresses are also exchanges, but cannot prove it with the blockchain (yet)

I do note that 'peepcoin' continues to ignore questions about these misappropriated premine funds: now there's proof of where some of them went, it's obvious why.

that's one crazy bullet!
legendary
I've finally found clear evidence of a link between large transfers of the premine, and an exchange.

I did a withdraw from coinexchange.io earlier, lo and behold, my transaction is made up of funds that come from PX1aUu1af11d5c6fUaWpX6bv91Vu7sknjb, the address that has had 659,999,995 PCN sent to it from the premine.

premine -> coinexchange.io -> me

You can follow the transaction chain yourself, here: http://www.almightycoins.org/explorer/peepcoin/transaction/79810955740eb118d29f98f19ed47d1f9940e2a1b83c94bb05652472bd0e8072
(click on any of the last 4 input transactions to see that the funds came from PX1aUu1af11d5c6fUaWpX6bv91Vu7sknjb)

So there's your smoking gun: proof that the dev sent (at least) 660 million peepcoin to an exchange. I suspect the other addresses are also exchanges, but cannot prove it with the blockchain (yet)

I do note that 'peepcoin' continues to ignore questions about these misappropriated premine funds: now there's proof of where some of them went, it's obvious why.
I have to admit I love reading your posts for a life moron...is

to my loyal peeps:
Thank you for the emails and pms (their are many)

I still believe in this coin 100% and have great plans for it and lots of further work has gone on behind the scenes including the almost ready peep payments merchant (ZERO FEE) program.

I am no longer playing games with people like moron, jazz and the few others on this board...I will let them entertain themselves!!!

WHO WANTS TO KEEP WITH ORIGINAL PLANS AND HAVE AN IN HOUSE EXCHANGE AT $1 PER PEEP WITH PRICE INCREASING DAILY???

I am seriously considering going back to basics and completely ignoring the haters throwing stones at the screen from mommy's basement and doing what I/PEEPS want...

Who is with me?

what happened to the bitcoin that you accepted from these people as payment for peepcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I have to admit I love reading your posts for a life moron...is

to my loyal peeps:
Thank you for the emails and pms (their are many)

I still believe in this coin 100% and have great plans for it and lots of further work has gone on behind the scenes including the almost ready peep payments merchant (ZERO FEE) program.

I am no longer playing games with people like moron, jazz and the few others on this board...I will let them entertain themselves!!!

WHO WANTS TO KEEP WITH ORIGINAL PLANS AND HAVE AN IN HOUSE EXCHANGE AT $1 PER PEEP WITH PRICE INCREASING DAILY???

I am seriously considering going back to basics and completely ignoring the haters throwing stones at the screen from mommy's basement and doing what I/PEEPS want...

Who is with me?
This has never been a scam...

I have received not a cent for all my hard work...

Moron...is...a pest you are still here because you an idiot!!!

i guarantee there were people that paid bitcoins for peep on your site, i did 25 cents just for fun, that bitcoin is real money and can be turned into FIAT very easily, if you did not receive one cent, then you received millions of cents, unless you burned the bitcoins that were paid to you

Edit and addendum...

i checked the address that i sent my 25 cents in bitcoin to for my non-existent 25 peepcoins, lol, that particular address received a total of $125 in bitcoins, that were then transferred out.  i recall that the address and the payment system were part of a 3rd party sales system, something like coinbase, i will have to check my emails for the receipt.

based on that i cannot say how the system worked.  i assume that each client gets one or more addresses that are always used for the same client, if so, then a minimum of $125 went to the peepcoin dev.  the third party company may use that same address for multiple clients, but that would be a silly system that involved a bunch of extra database accounting, as i said, i will find the receipt and go from there, but, as of this moment, the "not a sinlge cent" turns out to be a minimum of $125
legendary
Kind of moot now, but I found another address which has had a shitload of funds sent to it, around the same time that the other two addresses were highly active (about 8-9 hours ago)

23000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      95000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      80000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      97000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      98000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      96000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia

total: 563,000,000 PCN

In the past 24 hours there have been further transactions sending large amounts to this address, ultimately sourced from the premine block:

99000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      99500000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      96500000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      98888888 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      99999999 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      98989899 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      99999977 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia

total including the first set of transactions: 1,278,878,763 PCN (note this is the total to this address only - there have also been large sends to others)

Coincidentally, several million more PCN have appeared in the order book on coinexchange.io in the past few hours.

I'm fairly confident that PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia is the deposit address for the dev's coinexchange.io account.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Reading the posted issues on the billions of pre-mined PCN ready for the dump and side of the dev inviting loyal peeps to go with him...

Does anybody has intention of creating a new and specs-improved coin for the crowd that will be left in this thread?

Or are there alternatives?

There are thousands of other Alt-Coins out there.
Activity: 4
Reading the posted issues on the billions of pre-mined PCN ready for the dump and side of the dev inviting loyal peeps to go with him...

Does anybody has intention of creating a new and specs-improved coin for the crowd that will be left in this thread?

Or are there alternatives?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
lol thanks guys...

transparency doesnt lead to success in this community

you guys are a bunch of fat 35 year old kids living in your mothers basement hiding behind your computer shouting scam to everything!!!

I have checked other threads you guys have done this to...

People fold their coins because people like YOU just destroy them in the court of public trolling and then you sit there stuffing your face with a twinkie and say 'i told you so'...

You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!

Dev, what's your plan now? I hope you transfer first our coins from web wallet to pcn wallet before you sell the rights of peepcoin. I just want to be cleared what will happen now to peepcoin.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
lol thanks guys...

you guys are a bunch of fat 35 year old kids living in your mothers basement hiding behind your computer shouting scam to everything!!!

People fold their coins because people like YOU just destroy them in the court of public trolling and then you sit there stuffing your face with a twinkie and say 'i told you so'...

Give it up you desperate fuck.
The weight of your failure lies on you alone.
Don't try and pass the burden like some snivelling child.
legendary
peepcoin: Can you please where (and why) the 1.5 billion PEEP were sent yesterday? You seemed to have missed this when I asked earlier, so I'm trying again.

No need for a tantrum, just an explanation. If this was legit, there would be a good reason, and you would have no problem telling us.

Of interest are these recent transactions that trace back to the premine block:

- only 19 transactions of value 555555 (10.5 million) have been sent so far. Not a lot of free coins.

- 17 transactions of value 10000000 (170 million) sent to address PULiGrvG9SbYkknxkGvhCDAhu7zDBUSh13

- 16 transactions of value 10000000 (160 million) sent to address PX1aUu1af11d5c6fUaWpX6bv91Vu7sknjb

- 5 transactions of value 99999999 (499.9 million) sent to address PX1aUu1af11d5c6fUaWpX6bv91Vu7sknjb

I found another transaction referencing the address PULiGrvG9SbYkknxkGvhCDAhu7zDBUSh13, which I suspect is a deposit address for megacrypton.

http://www.almightycoins.org/explorer/peepcoin/transaction/4a07fed76f01a0f08ff084c1006bf48f9c61dfbe18c36083e6406377c4631992

This transaction is 99,999,999 PCN. In total, this address has received 269,999,999 PCN over the past 24 hours.

Of note is that the 99,999,999 PCN was sent at 10:43:10 (my local time) and the user peepcoin posted "Mega crypton I am not sure about guys max order is 1000 and dont know much about them I tried a test their and nothing seems to be happening" at 11:00:15, which is 17 minutes later.

Kind of moot now, but I found another address which has had a shitload of funds sent to it, around the same time that the other two addresses were highly active (about 8-9 hours ago)

23000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      95000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      80000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      98000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia
      96000000 -> PR5mGbfxFkoJnn4h2xitckPYTDqBytB3ia

total: 563,000,000 PCN
not at all I am dissappointed in the people of this forum (tall poppy syndrome).

I will be back in a big way you will see.

Loyal peeps please send me a personal email to [email protected] I am taking you with me!!!
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
someone is so angry because he wasnt able to dump his billion of premine  Tongue
lol thanks guys...

legendary

Heh, I was wondering if you were about to pop up. I can see a big wallet doing a lot of staking, and I suspected it was yours.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

Intention to dump billion of premine in the face of peepcoin community, you call this "hard work".
Dev please do to us a favor and lock this thread.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Then who had the wallets you were sending billions of coins to?  My guess it's an exchange.  Again TRANSPARENCY is the KEY when doing a coin.

Pages:
Jump to: