Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 34. (Read 133972 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
PEEPCOIN IS FOR SALE: SITE/SOURCE AND ALL COINS
PLEASE PM WITH BTC BID INSTANT TRANSFER TO NEW OWNER!!!

Okay, well I guess there's the conclusive bit.

Who in their right mind would pay for a coin that has been so mismanaged and tarnished?
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
I feel sorry for all the people that PAID C-Cex to list this Piece of shit coin.

It was mostly one guy.
Sent thousands of 0.001 transactions.
Dev=failure

If the intent from the start was to lead people on and then dump the premine at the right point then I guess he kind of succeeded, although based on the volume at megacrypton he wouldn't have made much.

Would be funny (in a schadenfreude sort of way) if it was the dev that sent most of the c-cex voting funds.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I feel sorry for all the people that PAID C-Cex to list this Piece of shit coin.

It was mostly one guy.
Sent thousands of 0.001 transactions.
Dev=failure
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wow, just wow this is crazy, so I guess the ones that have not received their peepcoins is not going to get them so all this was a lie I was hoping to get the coins and hold on to them like all the other coins I have and hope they would come up in value. Thanks Dev
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
could be new shytcoin trend a shytcoin kit
legendary

Okay, well I guess there's the conclusive bit.
legendary
I found another transaction referencing the address PULiGrvG9SbYkknxkGvhCDAhu7zDBUSh13, which I suspect is a deposit address for megacrypton.

http://www.almightycoins.org/explorer/peepcoin/transaction/4a07fed76f01a0f08ff084c1006bf48f9c61dfbe18c36083e6406377c4631992

This transaction is 99,999,999 PCN. In total, this address has received 269,999,999 PCN over the past 24 hours.

Of note is that the 99,999,999 PCN was sent at 10:43:10 (my local time) and the user peepcoin posted "Mega crypton I am not sure about guys max order is 1000 and dont know much about them I tried a test their and nothing seems to be happening" at 11:00:15, which is 17 minutes later.

Not conclusive evidence, but certainly enough to rouse my suspicions.
Activity: 84
legendary
No i slept for 4 hours most i have had in ages but thanks guys.

Firstly I have given out different amounts to different people. Not everyone had 555555 coins in fact many people had  A LOT more!

I count maybe 80 transactions in the past 9 hours, including the 38 large sends of premine amounts.

80 - 38 = 42

With 19 definite 555555 transactions that leaves only 23 unaccounted for, and there's probably some others I've missed which are not relevant, so the number is even less.

Can you please state how many free coins have you sent out, and to how many people? We may not have a full working explorer, but it's still quite easy to prove or refute your claims by inspecting the blockchain.

Also, can you please address where these funds have gone?

Of interest are these recent transactions that trace back to the premine block:

- only 19 transactions of value 555555 (10.5 million) have been sent so far. Not a lot of free coins.

- 17 transactions of value 10000000 (170 million) sent to address PULiGrvG9SbYkknxkGvhCDAhu7zDBUSh13

- 16 transactions of value 10000000 (160 million) sent to address PX1aUu1af11d5c6fUaWpX6bv91Vu7sknjb

- 5 transactions of value 99999999 (499.9 million) sent to address PX1aUu1af11d5c6fUaWpX6bv91Vu7sknjb
legendary
How is this normal?  There are over 2 Billion Peeps on exchanges, and without a proper explorer you have no way in proving your not dumping.  You broke the 1st rule in running any coin TRANSPARENCY.  You have been not!!  I was a supporter in the beginning, but now I'm not.
dude...

People are receiving free coins and you will to it is a process.

just be patient all are coming as explained 50000 times!!!
Activity: 14

DEV you are online   i am waiting my free peepcoin in to my wallet i sent you !!!
my username :medjdoub
my email is : [email protected]
my adresse wallet is ;  PPp1ZMVyECn1Ap4HcH3iQABG7Dir98UmN4

please send it   or tell us its  juste a scam
No i slept for 4 hours most i have had in ages but thanks guys.

Firstly I have given out different amounts to different people. Not everyone had 555555 coins in fact many people had  A LOT more!

This is normal.

I have transferred coins to different people because:

a) they were part of the free offer

b) a few people helped me get the coin off the ground and shared in pre-mine

c) People ordered coin and / or transferred coin to other members

I have transferred more coins using web wallet to different people for different reasons, including referral contest winner.

No problem in this at all but thanks for the interest!
legendary
BTW, the DEV has been online today.  I don't think he'll show his face in the thread anymore.
legendary
But wait!!  There's more!!!  I took all me peepcoins and stuck them on the exchange a 1 SAT figuring they would sit and keep the DEV from moving his from 5 SAT.  People are still buying them!!!

Nearly 0.5 BTC 24h volume on megacrypton. With a large spread that is probably all dumped coins, rather than people trading back and forth. Wonder how much of that volume was the premine?

Even at 1 satoshi this coin is seriously overvalued, but if people want to keep buying, who are we to complain?  Cool The dev certainly won't!
.17 BTC of that was mine.  I had been mining it ever since the windows wallet came out.  I would have had a lot more to DUMP if there weren't so many forks.  I lost about 5 Million with bad forks.  People are still buying, there is a huge 1 SAT amount (I think it's the DEV).
legendary
But wait!!  There's more!!!  I took all me peepcoins and stuck them on the exchange a 1 SAT figuring they would sit and keep the DEV from moving his from 5 SAT.  People are still buying them!!!

Nearly 0.5 BTC 24h volume on megacrypton. With a large spread that is probably all dumped coins, rather than people trading back and forth. Wonder how much of that volume was the premine?

Even at 1 satoshi this coin is seriously overvalued, but if people want to keep buying, who are we to complain?  Cool The dev certainly won't!
legendary
The DEV is sitting back, going SUCKERS!!!
Activity: 57
0.00600000 DOGE    215348951.78600000    1,292,093.71071600
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/DOGE
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: