Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PEEP COIN] GUARANTEED VALUE - FREE ICO!!! - page 29. (Read 133972 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Looks he has changed his mind.The first post is edited again.No 'for sale' now!

Hey, people are buying at 1SAT because the DEV told them it will be worth $1 and they will all be rich.  If they want to buy the DEVs dumping is paying off.  Just go read the chatbox on the exchange, people think they are going to get rich buying PEEPs

Those people should be warned or else will remain hopeful that this will pursue. And maybe that is the reason why the front page turns to- not for sale now. The dumper sees profit and still see newbies coming.

I WARNED EVERYONE, YOU GUYS CHOSE TO GIVE HIM YOUR TIME AND MONEY, look at the first page!
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB

Hey, people are buying at 1SAT because the DEV told them it will be worth $1 and they will all be rich.  If they want to buy the DEVs dumping is paying off.  Just go read the chatbox on the exchange, people think they are going to get rich buying PEEPs

Those people should be warned or else will remain hopeful that this will pursue. And maybe that is the reason why the front page turns to- not for sale now. The dumper sees profit and still see newbies coming.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Before you guys start bitching about not receiving your free coins, read back 10 pages and see what has been going on.

You aren't going to receive any coins, the DEV has bailed out.  He is dumping the premine.  READ PEOPLE!!!

If i not receive my peepcoins from the dev, its no problem. When he has finished the dump of his premine, nobody is interested on my coins.  Embarrassed

There are still buy orders on Mega Crypton,  There are people there waiting to get rich from this coin.  I tell them to come here and they tell me to stop bashing the coin that is going to $1 soon!!  LMAO!!!

Ohh so what about folks who bought PCN at price of rate $1. I think these people who bought by spending their BTC via coinpayments processor will be in much trouble as still no coins received in Wallet yet.

I hope no one was stupid enough to buy PEEPs at $1 a coin.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Before you guys start bitching about not receiving your free coins, read back 10 pages and see what has been going on.

You aren't going to receive any coins, the DEV has bailed out.  He is dumping the premine.  READ PEOPLE!!!

If i not receive my peepcoins from the dev, its no problem. When he has finished the dump of his premine, nobody is interested on my coins.  Embarrassed

There are still buy orders on Mega Crypton,  There are people there waiting to get rich from this coin.  I tell them to come here and they tell me to stop bashing the coin that is going to $1 soon!!  LMAO!!!

Ohh so what about folks who bought PCN at price of rate $1. I think these people who bought by spending their BTC via coinpayments processor will be in much trouble as still no coins received in Wallet yet.
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

Probably unsuspecting newcomers. We know, to get a value a coin must offer something new or different. I see nothing here.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
dev is amazing...wkwkwkwkw
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
still not recived peep Huh
me, too
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
what's happening now to this project i guess dev still haven't send those free rewards.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
Hi I'm new to PEEPCOIN.
Can someone help me how to use the wallet and how to earn this coin?
used 3P mate
legendary
Hi I'm new to PEEPCOIN.

Haven't you been reading past threads?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi I'm new to PEEPCOIN.
legendary
Yes but can you define "large deposit". 800k PCN is large or not?

Not sure. I haven't done many deposits but I had one of 1 million held over.

When PEEP/BTC was first listed on megacrypton the maximum buy/sell amount was 1000 PEEP, which was ridiculously low, so I guess they may have some defaults which don't work with certain coins. I have asked them to consider raising the deposit review limits for PEEP.

I have done a couple of large deposits, they all went through.  You can post on the chatbox and they will check for you.  Just send them the TX and they will make it happen.
legendary
The only way the coin will survive is to start it over.  Lay out a roadmap for it.  Create a new blockchain.  Clearly the DEV wants to bail, so we either let it die or start is over and do it right.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Tihosay – Your Money, Connected
wew... thread page increasing
hey guys.... whether it has received a peepcoin??
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
I vote for the take over of peepcoin by new qualified Dev and start new chain.
Pages:
Jump to: