Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform - page 17. (Read 1144140 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
the platform look good and nice, i like how ppy team make it, waiting the bookie to launch..support you guys
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
My old balance still sits on open ledger.
Still there but the total Amount needs to be updated cause there was a 1:5 swap.

Any Date on that ?
Activity: 537
Merit: 100

For all you people that think this team is not a honest group I am here to tell you they are and its a great group of people. Even the witnesses did what they could to try to help me out as well to redeem my coins. This is a great group of people and peerplays is going to succeed. If they run into a problem they will go out of their way to fix the situation. So to all you non believers you can start believing now. Out of all the cryptos I have invested in I have not had any crypto team go out of their way to help me like this. I am a peerplays investor for life now. I was before but now I wont sell no matter how high they go up.

Thats great to hear. For some reason after my first setup I can't get back in my wallet and I fear I've lost my peerplays, but I feel I might be able to get some help, I'll contact support in hopes due to your post!
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

For all you people that think this team is not a honest group I am here to tell you they are and its a great group of people. Even the witnesses did what they could to try to help me out as well to redeem my coins. This is a great group of people and peerplays is going to succeed. If they run into a problem they will go out of their way to fix the situation. So to all you non believers you can start believing now. Out of all the cryptos I have invested in I have not had any crypto team go out of their way to help me like this. I am a peerplays investor for life now. I was before but now I wont sell no matter how high they go up.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Hello, PPY/BTC PPY/ETH and PPY/USD are active on Livecoin.net
New exchanges coming slowly but surely Wink
Activity: 25
Little volume on PPY/BTC, but the wallet is in maintenance
Activity: 25
Hello, PPY/BTC PPY/ETH and PPY/USD are active on Livecoin.net
Activity: 60
To all the people who can't redeem their coins I can't either. I have a multi sig wallet so i have 3 private keys. They all say no balance. I had the guy who has my other private key try all 3 none of them work. He confirmed their is a problem with peerplays client that its not on our end. So just to let you know you don't need to go through the process of getting your other private key from the vendor who is the cosigner. Its just a issue with the peerplays client that they need to fix.
Activity: 15
LiveCoin launching PPY this week  Cool
really?where have you seen that please?

Same question how you know this?

Peerplays Telegram channel
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Same question how you know this?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Have any others had trouble with wallet password issues? I setup once, and cannot access with the password I set. Kinda makes me sad as I guess I lost out on those and will be a reminder for life about how poorly I goofed up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
So what is the difference btw peerplay and wagerr? Also are those token on Cryptodao legit? I appreciate the reply
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
''A big thank you to everyone who has supported this project, and those who will be supporting us going forward. We are happy to be able to extend this crowdfund opportunity to the bitcointalk community and we are looking forward to moving into this next phase of development together.'' We glad it was a success
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
What is the best way to buy Peerplays right now?

Wait for OL...

Is there any ETA on this?
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

Wait for OL...
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Activity: 3
Hey bitcointalk!
   I'm running to be a witness for Peerplays! I have sent out my campaign to reddit and steemit, but I thought y'all would like to know about my witness node as well.

If you want to take a look at my full campaign post, please go to https://steemit.com/@jburr-witness. The first post is my original campaign notice. I won't go into full detail here, but I will highlight the things that make me different from other witnesses.

1. Profit sharing: I will be sharing 5% of the ppy earned through the "sweeps" app (a lottery-like app that will be supported on the Peerplays blockchain).  Entries into this lottery will be based on the voting power that is directed toward my witness.  The more you vote for me, the greater chance you have of winning! No other Peerplays witness is doing this, and as far as I know, neither are they for steemit!

2. Escrow: I will escrow 60% of my ppy for 6 months from when it is generated to ensure that I will not flood the market. The more PPY held from exchanges, the more that each and every ppy is worth, so in effect this is making you profit as well!

3. I have enlisted a support team to make sure my witness is running 24/7 365. I realize that I cannot singlehandedly be looking after my witness all day everyday forever, and so I have gotten a support staff on-board that will be able to deal with any technical problems as soon as they occur. This should prevent anything more than the occasional couple of missed blocks.  Every problem will be dealt with promptly and transparently.

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will try to answer them.  And if you want to know how to vote, please see another steemit post of mine https://steemit.com/peerplays/@jburr-witness/current-voting-status-how-many-lottery-tickets-would-you-get. Included in this post is a detailed report of the current votes in favor of jburr-witness, so that you can get a feel for how much your ppy stake will comprise of the current voting power. Thank you for reading my rant, and have a great day!
It's getting better now, finally PPY accessible in coinmarketcap  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peerplays/  but still not corrected details

I actually like that misleading chart (PEERPLAYS dropping off into PPY), because it makes it look like the price fell off a cliff and it's trading at a bargain. With most other coins having pumped (at least with respect to US dollars), the bargain hunters may take notice, without understanding that PPY and the older "PEERPLAYS" were different coins with different supply. [EDIT: Looks like they just updated it second after I posted this. The chart no longer shows the misleading drop off from $40]
Seems like they are watching your account every second!  Wink

On a more serious note: I really hope to see PPY going to a larger exchange than cryptodao.
Any infos on what is planned for the future?
I hope openledger will list PPY soon  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: