Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform - page 12. (Read 1144140 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Hi,

I wanna jump in PPY train, but a single thing keeps me out of it; is there any way to keep PPY in a safe place? Does the wallet run properly?

Thanks,

B.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Thanks for all the responses Jocuserious. You are keeping this thread alive as good as possible Wink Would be great to have PPY on more exchanges with more liquidity. Not the best situation right now.

I do it because I am pretty sure that when Peerplays is ready, it's going to rock.  In November.

Exchange situation is what it is.  People need to understand that the SEC statement changed a lot of things.  It's not so easy to get listed on Bittrex anymore. I remember when they added everything.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Thanks for all the responses Jocuserious. You are keeping this thread alive as good as possible Wink Would be great to have PPY on more exchanges with more liquidity. Not the best situation right now.
Do you know if the wallet has to remain open to collect dividends?  I was assuming that as long as yours are in the wallet your good... but i've heard responses on both sides.

It's a smart contract, so I doubt that the wallet needs to be running.  Don't quote me on that though.  I'm only 98% sure...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Thanks for all of the great information Jocuserious!  This is becoming one of my favorite crypto's atm.

Do you know if the wallet has to remain open to collect dividends?  I was assuming that as long as yours are in the wallet your good... but i've heard responses on both sides.
According to the Roadmap Rock, Paper, Scissor should be released by the end of August.
Is there any updates on this?

Pacatum Inc is the name of the company working under PBSA advisement that is working on the Eight/RPS Dapp.  I believe that we are looking at the last week of August/First week of September for release.  So, pretty much on schedule with a possible small delay.  Still on course to be the first Blockchain dapp with Unity 3D integration...
According to the Roadmap Rock, Paper, Scissor should be released by the end of August.
Is there any updates on this?
Wasn't there some ETA for the first dividends to be paid out? I can't recall what I exactly read about that. I might also be mistaken. Anyone?

Need Dapps first and then people using the Dapps.  Currently, Eight (Dapp infrastructure and RPS) and Bookie (decentralized sports betting) are the expected releases this year with Sweeps (Decentralized Lotto) due sometime early next year.

There is some interesting news that was released today on the Telegram channel though...

I'm not sure about dividends... I do not even see a location in the wallet where this may show up.

Don't quote me but I am pretty sure that the dividend code is inherent within the blockchain which means that dividends will just automatically show up and be found as a wallet transaction wherever that is listed.  I don't there is a dedicated space...unless you are talking about dividends from crypto other than PPY (like BTC and whatever else gets voted on).  If that is what you are referring to then I think there will be a wallet upgrade when that functionality is ready (which was mentioned to be Q4 of this year...probably/hopefully around Bookie release).

But that is my presumption/guess. I don't actually know.
I'm not sure about dividends... I do not even see a location in the wallet where this may show up.

Claim witness?

I don't think that is it of course... but where is the interest dividend section anyhow?

kind regards! Shocked
legendary
Wasn't there some ETA for the first dividends to be paid out? I can't recall what I exactly read about that. I might also be mistaken. Anyone?
Thanks Jocu... seriously!  Cheesy

I've been working on transferring shares onto external wallets of tokens rewarding dividends or interest.

Currently i've found dividends available and downloaded NEO, KMD, PPY...

Working on PIVX and XMG (their wallet is being upgraded regularly, some minor programming knowledge is needed and I'm struggling to install it).

Take care crypto ladies and gents!

-Thom
Does anyone know how often the payouts are distributed to our wallets?

Am i right in assuming as long as the PPY tokens are in our wallets we receive dividends from the games?  I have not voted, is that a requirement for receiving payouts?

I believe that it will be something like dividends payed out every 24 hours.  Yeah, PPY just needs to be present in the wallet and voting is not a requirement for dividends.
Hello Peerplay hodlers!

I'm very excited for this platform... the community has been amazing!

I'd like to give some love to the developer of the wallet... A+ job... it's certainly the best individual token wallet I've used as of yet.

Does anyone know how often the payouts are distributed to our wallets?

Am i right in assuming as long as the PPY tokens are in our wallets we receive dividends from the games?  I have not voted, is that a requirement for receiving payouts?

Kind regards,
-Thom
Does anyone have any idea why the Peerplays price is down substantially lately? According to CoinMarketCap.com, the coin is now ranked #133.

Perhaps it's speculators dumping ahead of a general market selloff.

Well.  All alts are pretty much down right now because Bitcoin is raging.  Couple that with speculators moving into any number of new coins for the initial pumps and the fact that this coin is more or less developing their product prior to marketing and I'm not surprised to see the drop.  People don't realize that Peerplays will be the first with a functioning Prediction Market/decentralized sports exchange...when Bookie launches in November.   

I don't think that there is anything to worry about here.  The roadmap is on schedule, the lead dev is active on Telegram and we're getting ready for the release of Eight at the end of the month.  You know how fast things change in crypto...
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Does anyone have any idea why the Peerplays price is down substantially lately? According to CoinMarketCap.com, the coin is now ranked #133.

Perhaps it's speculators dumping ahead of a general market selloff.
legendary
As always, a wonderful silence in this thread. I think when I read some annoying stuff in other threads in the future, I'll just come here to calm down! Tongue
Their Twitter feed also is a source of information...

https://twitter.com/PeerPlays/status/894919344311939072
legendary
Why can't the dev team decide to provide some bi-weekly update or so on BCT? I mean, it's really cumbersome to find decent information about this project except for the outdated and potentially unreliable stuff on the website. Too bad...

https://steemit.com/@peerplays

Ahhh ok, this looks like a helpful link. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Why can't the dev team decide to provide some bi-weekly update or so on BCT? I mean, it's really cumbersome to find decent information about this project except for the outdated and potentially unreliable stuff on the website. Too bad...

https://steemit.com/@peerplays
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: