Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform - page 65. (Read 1144140 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I want the rest to be bought quickly so I praise it
why do you want that? It make no sense, you have your epensive peerplays and the rest will be sold in the crowdsale anyway (and much cheaper as i except). are you paid for this disgusting promotion?
expensive shit

true story. 3 million bucks for an idea and website is not bad.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
What will bets per second be?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
is the crowdsale over yet?

No 5k tokens left at 3usd each.. www.peerplays.com and sign up Smiley

4theLOVEofCrypto says 75,000 left. How do we know it's 5K or 75K left?

Currently at the $3 sale price and about 75,000 left

Currently there are just under 60k tokens for sale in this tier.  5992 x 10 per bundle = ~60k

Thanks.

Well, I'm in.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Currently there are just under 60k tokens for sale in this tier.  5992 x 10 per bundle = ~60k
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Activity: 336
anywhere that I can see how many tokens are now distributed?

http://www.cryptofresh.com/a/PEERPLAYS (which shows distribution of tokens)

https://secure.freedomledger.com/#/asset/PEERPLAYS
(This shows how many of the tokens have been transferred to feedomledger/openledger.  I'm guessing some buyers have not filled out support tickets yet to have their tokens sent to their BTS account.)
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
anywhere that I can see how many tokens are now distributed?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
This isn't like a normal ICO. I bought and basically I want the rest to be bought quickly so I praise it. No one is paying me. If it was a typical ICO where the value of the tokens got less as more people invested I would not be so vocal about it.

This is an exciting project. A BLOCK CHAIN GAME FFS!!!! THAT IS AWESOME
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I love this idea.  I love that the team is quick to respond to questions asked by the community.  I love that this is so under the radar with only 1 million tokens (with no POS, forging, etc).  1 million....that's it.  Never any more.  

If this project comes to fruition, which it seems like it can and will, all the early investors will be riding high.  It doesn't matter if you bought the tokens for $2 or $3, because if successful, the gains will be mindblowing.  And with profit-sharing?  A diamond in the rough.

These reasons alone are worth taking a gamble on Peerplays.  I mean what is crypto anyway?
i wonder where all these strange people are coming from who wants to convince everybody to buy more tokens. VERY STRANGE AND SUSPICIOUS
there are two options:
(1) you are a disgusting attention seeker and have mental problems
(2) you are bought for this promotion or you are involved in a possible scam

Who pooped in your Corn Flakes?

Haha, this made me laugh
Activity: 394
I love this idea.  I love that the team is quick to respond to questions asked by the community.  I love that this is so under the radar with only 1 million tokens (with no POS, forging, etc).  1 million....that's it.  Never any more.  

If this project comes to fruition, which it seems like it can and will, all the early investors will be riding high.  It doesn't matter if you bought the tokens for $2 or $3, because if successful, the gains will be mindblowing.  And with profit-sharing?  A diamond in the rough.

These reasons alone are worth taking a gamble on Peerplays.  I mean what is crypto anyway?
i wonder where all these strange people are coming from who wants to convince everybody to buy more tokens. VERY STRANGE AND SUSPICIOUS
there are two options:

Yeah what are you getting at?

there are two options:

Who pooped in your Corn Flakes?

there are two options:
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
DAO is too slow. As I already wrote the proposal was good for the extra publicity but it was never a realistic option. And the improved proposal is probably not out yet, because the Peerplays team has realized that everything will be long sold out before the DAO makes any kind of meaningful decision.

Also what happens if ETH drop significantly? F*ck the DAO. This project can ride a bit on the DAOs hype but certainly does not need the DAO as there will be enough funding anyway.
Count me in, fellas.....just wish I'd come across this project a few days earlier, as I would love to have 50% more tokens!! Either way, I'm pleased to be on board Smiley

Looking forward to all the anticipation surrounding the Peerplays platform and it's unveiling later this year.  

YEah its not well advertised really. But I guess they dont really need it. Only fools dont buy into it  Tongue

They probably want this project flying under the radar for these first 200k tokens.

Seems the marketing and advertising will most likely kick in before open beta.  At that point, the second "auction style" fundraising drive will have peeps going nutso for the remaining 500k tokens.  That will be fun to watch, I'm sure Grin

EDIT: I would gladly and proudly display a peerplays signature, if one was available

Mostly likely less then the 500K tokens available for the 'Auction' if the DAO accepts the proposal and invests in Peerplays. Which should be an added benefit for early investors. Wink

So is that the plan?  If there are not 50k Peerplays tokens left for The DAO from the initial 200k offered in the ico, will the devs dip into the 500k reserved for the auction in Oct?

not sure what the plan is because the revised DAO proposal is not out. But that would make sense IF additional tokens are needed for The DAO. We only have around 62K tokens in this round left and The DAO proposal (revised) is not even up for vote yet. My thinking is IF the DAO accepts the proposal and some of the auction tokens are given to the DAO (once again I am only speculating)...that would be a good thing for current holders of Peerplay tokens because there will be less available for the Auction (thus possible higher value for each token) AND the float will be less when the token starts trading in the open market (because The DAO will not be selling their tokens anytime soon).

But either way, with or without The DAO...I think the potential is still there for this project to be very successful in the near future. I like the concept and vision of the team.

Thank you for your input and theories.  It all makes sense.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Count me in, fellas.....just wish I'd come across this project a few days earlier, as I would love to have 50% more tokens!! Either way, I'm pleased to be on board Smiley

Looking forward to all the anticipation surrounding the Peerplays platform and it's unveiling later this year.  

YEah its not well advertised really. But I guess they dont really need it. Only fools dont buy into it  Tongue

They probably want this project flying under the radar for these first 200k tokens.

Seems the marketing and advertising will most likely kick in before open beta.  At that point, the second "auction style" fundraising drive will have peeps going nutso for the remaining 500k tokens.  That will be fun to watch, I'm sure Grin

EDIT: I would gladly and proudly display a peerplays signature, if one was available

Mostly likely less then the 500K tokens available for the 'Auction' if the DAO accepts the proposal and invests in Peerplays. Which should be an added benefit for early investors. Wink

So is that the plan?  If there are not 50k Peerplays tokens left for The DAO from the initial 200k offered in the ico, will the devs dip into the 500k reserved for the auction in Oct?

not sure what the plan is because the revised DAO proposal is not out. But that would make sense IF additional tokens are needed for The DAO. We only have around 62K tokens in this round left and The DAO proposal (revised) is not even up for vote yet. My thinking is IF the DAO accepts the proposal and some of the auction tokens are given to the DAO (once again I am only speculating)...that would be a good thing for current holders of Peerplay tokens because there will be less available for the Auction (thus possible higher value for each token) AND the float will be less when the token starts trading in the open market (because The DAO will not be selling their tokens anytime soon).

But either way, with or without The DAO...I think the potential is still there for this project to be very successful in the near future. I like the concept and vision of the team.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

I hope to see some serious development before this auction because otherwise the guys contributing during these stage might get their tokens cheaper then us! Wink

I guarantee there wjll be serious development before the auction.  No doubt about that.  It is currently scheduled for October.  Blockchain launch follows in November.
Pages:
Jump to: