Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Peerplays - First Ever Blockchain-Based Gaming Platform - page 68. (Read 1144140 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 250
I am considering selling some lsk to buy 1 bitcoin worth of Peerplays's token.

Sounds like a few of us have gone that route.  

That being said, the rest i will hold onto for a bright future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
I am considering selling some lsk to buy 1 bitcoin worth of Peerplays's token.
At what point of ICO are you at the moment? $2 per coin or $3 per coin? How much is left?

Yep i was lucky enough to get 900 for 2USD and then another 600 at 3usd.  Now its 3usd which is still a bargain.

I reached my desired token point that i wanted.  All but ~230 at $2.  Unfortunately I had to sell some of my LISK to do it.  Actually 1/3 of it....but hopefully i will not regret that move.  
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I expect a marketcap of around 10 Mio upon launch, however, with the upcoming bitcoin halving we might be looking at a minimal increase of our actual Bitcoin. That is if th bitcoin price rises and stays high towards years end.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
At what point of ICO are you at the moment? $2 per coin or $3 per coin? How much is left?

Yep i was lucky enough to get 900 for 2USD and then another 600 at 3usd.  Now its 3usd which is still a bargain.

$2 per coin is sold out (100,000 tokens)

Currently at the $3 sale price and about 75,000 left
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
legendary
watch this thread ,, its look interesting and something silent but huge here  Cool

I have not gone wrong with an investment into crypto to date in my life and for this I scraped every last bit of bitcoin for it apart from 10 that I have sat on Kraken in a long position with x5 leverage. This is the next hot thing and will go crazy. Just think your self lucky that you are in early Smiley

These gifts dont come around every day!

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
watch this thread ,, its look interesting and something silent but huge here  Cool
legendary
Ok I'm 1500 in and that's enough... wh3n will we hear what game it is on the block chain?
Activity: 924
I bought a few coins the other day luckily at $2 price before the price rise . Looks like a solid and decent project , this year in crypto is the year of passive income, owning stakes in businesses that have adapted to intergrate crypto into their business model, offering those investors benefits for the life of said projects.

Are you going to be building your games on 1 platform or do you intend multiples or as many as possible? like having them on ethereum, lisk, maid and so on? all different networks all would benefit from gambling games as you envision
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!
whats the market cap at ico price ?

There are 3 different ico prices. Phase 1., Phase 2., and Auction style. The market cap as per Phase 1 prices is 2,000,000. We can't have the final number until the auction style (phase 3) ends.

I hope this helps.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
whats the market cap at ico price ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
First, you need to set up an account on freedom ledger. 
No account is created(freedom ledger)-error . And there is no option to login for existing customers .

you can use your account in openledger, here are some tutorials http://favs.pw/get-started/
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
The main question - did you make it work?
I now have a working account freedomledger . And I make a new backup . The upper-right corner is now my login.

Happy to read that...Smiley
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I now have a working account freedomledger . And I make a new backup . The upper-right corner is now my login.
Without knowing what you are doing it is difficult to understand how you are getting those results.  
Created an account .
The problem Internet Explorer,Google Chrome .
Opera-perfectly

So...you're saying that Opera worked as opposed to the other two browsers?

I have Firefox and Chrome.  No issues with either.  Gawd help us if anyone relies on IE (joke)...

Activity: 155
Without knowing what you are doing it is difficult to understand how you are getting those results.  
Created an account .
The problem Internet Explorer,Google Chrome .
Opera-perfectly
No account is created(freedom ledger)-error . And there is no option to login for existing customers .

Best to setup a real time communication with someone to work it out. 
Activity: 147

Be sure to clear your browser cache and try again.

I did a test registration to make sure it is working. You can see here:

http://cryptofresh.com/tx/d9783190ef1070d244c5bf2f7aed5a8728cca6d9

freedom-test1 was created just a few minutes ago.

As mentioned above, clear your cache prior to your registration. Whatever is preventing you from registering is still stuck in your browser.

Hope this helps.
Pages:
Jump to: