Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pegasus Coin Pos/Masternodes / VPS SERVICE READY!!!!! - page 10. (Read 25397 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I was asking for information in discord and got it very fast! head on over for a great chat! or for some information about the project!
Activity: 32
when release that Windows vps platform?

soon  Cool
windows 2008 server test is over. its runing stable
Activity: 17
when release that Windows vps platform?
Activity: 1
If you are really worried about safety, then this project is perfect for you. The developers carefully thought through all the details.
Activity: 100
Hi Pegasus Coin devteam!
Where can I find wallet links? Github repository?

Also a question about your VPS service: is the price included white-IP address cost?

https://github.com/pegasuscoinonline/pegasus/releases/tag/v1.0.0
I like this idea. linux is so hard for noob, that will offer a good and stable profit. I hope developers will get what they want.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Hi Pegasus Coin devteam!
Where can I find wallet links? Github repository?

Also a question about your VPS service: is the price included white-IP address cost?
Activity: 18
I think that the project is very convenient and does not require special knowledge. This is done so that more people participate.
Activity: 2
It is obvious. This project has many more advantages. I think that's why so many users are involved.
brand new
it's a great investment that's paying out due to the great efforts of the team - will be a crypto currency that is here to stay
Activity: 17
A large team is working on the project. They are real professionals. In addition, they have a lot of experience in the web development.
I like the idea of the project and I did not find any shortcomings, I am sure that I will not regret my decision to participate here.
brand new
One of the better projects out there. I hope you guys won't disappoint! Looking forward for the team to deliver what's in the roadmap!
Activity: 14
Nice idea. It is a journey maybe a tough but I am sure we will get there. Smiley
The idea to control all our mn investments in such easy and friendly way as you describe is a feature that more than one are looking for and will be happy to receive with open hands, this project will be in the top for sure
Activity: 53
I agree with what everyone else has stated. One of the very best things is how they communicate with all of us. They keep us in the loop and have a win working platform!!
Your roadmap and white paper really good and also the most exciting one that we can use Windows platform
excited about it after reading the roadmpa and the Windows vps system of the platform.
Activity: 20
excited about the good partnerships happening plus market has huge scope, if implemented right, this will be huge!!
Activity: 23
A real user case and an affordable master node. A coin that will keep on giving

Pages:
Jump to: