Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pegasus Coin Pos/Masternodes / VPS SERVICE READY!!!!! - page 8. (Read 25397 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This project can be really HUGE and get massive adoption i wish the team to reach that target . Deffinetly I will keep an eye on it. 
Activity: 1
The concept of the coin seems to be a really good one. From what I have seen until now the team is active and the community is pretty active and big at least for a new coin.
Activity: 10
You have created a great project potential in the future will replace the other currency with a team of convenience technical collaborators wish the project success
Activity: 3
I have always been a great fan of projects aimed at the "Skill Newbie" and I so see this one excelling. Thanks to the developers, visionaries and every member of the team for such an awesome project.
Activity: 18
At once the presale is over. List your coin in coinexchange and cryptopia. It will get you quickly in coinmarketcap. It will be visible to a lot of traders then. Also check for ticker, there was once a Pegasus coin in the early 2014 and 2015. Check with coinmarketcap also.
the presale is still running, if you want to buy, plz check web page or discord channel.
www.pegasuscoin.online
https://discord.gg/Sh2BJFG
Activity: 1
A very interesting project that I follow for some time. A team that builds confidence and promises a good future for this cryptocurrency. I have shared a maximum of the project to help as I can, hoping that it will help a maximum and will be able to evolve this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
copper member
Activity: 142
another stable cryptocurrency nowadays this is quite a strong and ambitious project! I think windows vps will be in great demand in the future!

Hello,
yes we want stabil price this is true but please do not confuse Pegasus not stabile crypto currency.
copper member
you admit more advantages of this project than you’ve noticed before. This project is outstanding and I see how much energy was put in this project. Developers really worked hard to make it.

Hello,

thank you for understanding.

we keep working Smiley
copper member
what is the pri-mine of your project?? how you people using those coins?? what is the purpose??

Hello,
please visit our youtube videos please.
copper member
pre-sale is available now? where to buy

Hello,
yes presale is avalible right now.
you can buy our web page or discord channel.
www.pegasuscoin.online
Activity: 16
I really like the look of this project from what we can see so far, I'm looking forward to seeing the vps platform once it is launched. This one does look to have huge potential so I'll be keeping a close eye on this project.
Activity: 12
another stable cryptocurrency nowadays this is quite a strong and ambitious project! I think windows vps will be in great demand in the future!
Activity: 18
I really like the idea of this project, it can help a lot of Linux newbie to use vps. The investment potential seems very reasonable as such we can expect many people to adopt this currency.
brand new
Activity: 0
I believe this is a rarely good opportunity to fully use the Windows vps and I can imagine this project has a very good perspective. The coin specifications seem fairly well planned.
Activity: 14
what is the pri-mine of your project?? how you people using those coins?? what is the purpose??
0 - 35920 block reward: 15 PEG
premine = 538800
Activity: 16
A promising idea of the project is always one of the main indicators of successful startups.The project is interesting from the point of view of innovation
Activity: 21

people can use Pegasus Coin to buy vps service & web hosting, and they will make a shopping site next year
Activity: 17
I see that this project have a potential to grow also have a great road map and strategy to make it great project really nice 
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: