Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pegasus Coin Pos/Masternodes / VPS SERVICE READY!!!!! - page 11. (Read 25397 times)

copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
presale is ready

copper member
do you have translation bounty?

Anyone who works for pegasus will receive the reward Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
do you have translation bounty?
copper member
copper member
I believe in victory !! young and energetic, rapid upward movement! support the guys!

Thank you so much for support!
copper member
I think everything will turn out well for the developer, I wish you success, I will follow the updates.

Hello, thank you.
We will be glad to see you between us.
copper member
I like the idea of the project and the solution you provide to the investor. The project is very smart.

Hello;
Thank you for support us!
If you have any questions please ask!
copper member
i joined , i m glad a part of this community & I will monitor this project

Hello,
We're glad to see you!
Thank you.
brand new
Activity: 0
I found something really interesting. I have never thought that windows vps. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
copper member
Looks like a very interesting project, looking forward to see what the future brings for this project

Hello,
we will always be here. hope Pegasus will go to good places.
copper member
If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be. Roll Eyes

Hello,
thank you so much!
copper member
I think this project just started. It can go to the moon

Smiley

i like this reply. thank you so much
copper member
how is the development of pegasus coins now, to what extent have they completed and are currently being worked on?

Hello,
Pegasus Coin completly working right now.
Our policy "people can spend Pegasus" and we are working on it right now.
Activity: 21
Very interesting and innovative approach to reward Master node. That's why I joined the project. The company is very actively gaining momentum, conducted a competent marketing policy. The project will suit both serious investors and beginners.
brand new
Activity: 0
Your project can help a lot of users,  the quick support to the community is evident, part of a great development is a great idea conducted in a good way like yours and a great support to the community questions
Activity: 10
In general, I believe this is a rarely good opportunity to fully use the possibilities of blockchain and I can imagine this project has a very good perspective.
Activity: 46
I've read through the post and I must say that I think this project has promise. Rooting for you guys.
Activity: 17
It becoming hard to pick the right project who are providing services for people but I think this idea will become outdated very soon because there is nothing unique in this project.
Activity: 19
Windows vps! Great start with the platform being used as we speak. Onward and upward.
Activity: 1
Very solid plan, love this community. Excited to see everything come to fruition.
Pages:
Jump to: