Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Pegasus Coin Pos/Masternodes / VPS SERVICE READY!!!!! - page 3. (Read 25397 times)

copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
we are going fine.
thank you for all investors.
copper member
our price down a little bit.
but our roi still high.
copper member
price is still stabile Smiley
thank you so much guys
copper member
copper member
copper member

hello,
i said around 7 times.
we made swap and you late.
but we still make new swap.
you must wait 1 or 2 weeks.
copper member
Great news about pegasus shop!
I'm looking forward to opening the store and I want to spend my Pegasus for gifts for my friends! After all, to give gifts is good and very nice! Thanks to the developer for the great idea and its implementation!
Most of the members of the community with you!
BIG UP!!!

Hello,
thank you for support brother!
we working on shopping after that VPS will be ready!
thank you for trust us.
Activity: 2
Great news about pegasus shop!
I'm looking forward to opening the store and I want to spend my Pegasus for gifts for my friends! After all, to give gifts is good and very nice! Thanks to the developer for the great idea and its implementation!
Most of the members of the community with you!
BIG UP!!!
copper member
our price going like a rocket!!!! Smiley
thank you everyone!
copper member
our payment gateway is working now!
copper member
our shopping platform building.
copper member

without words, currency was hacked, I thought the DEV was going to disappear, but he stayed all along with the community that believed in the project, and today we are there, top currency, excellent roi. thank you DEV PEG

hello,
Thank you for support us.
We are still here because of you!
You always turst us.
copper member
topic updated.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
we will not be listed at cb.
Anyone who strives for pegasus will pay for it.
Why not?
Can you disclose the reasons that force the team don't pay attention to Crypto Bridge for Pegasus coin, please.
copper member
Looks like project has got a reboot, and starting again. This time it is looking better than ever, but a lot of things need some attention. Keep up the hard work, keep listening to your community/investors and all will be fine!

Hello,
Thank you for support us!
copper member
The Pegasus developer has stood by this project from the start. He paid out of his own pocket to keep the project going. There are those who have disagreed with the swap ratio after the chain was compromised. What they dont understand is this: The costs of developing a blockhain project started all over again for the Pegasus developer. He's basically kickstarted 2 blockchain projects straight out of his own pocket. He had his internet disconnected at his residence for lack of funds. He never asked the community to pitch in financially like a lot of other projects that suffered the same fate of rebuilding after the PIVX code issues that occurred this last few weeks. He has been completely transparent in every way possible....he is active within the community every day. He has done what he has promised. The majority of the Pegasus community are behind him as he has been behind the Pegasus community when most devs would have taken what Bitcoin they had and ran.....but he has not done that. I believe I speak for the Pegasus community when I say we have the utmost respect for the Pegasus developer and see a future in the progress and development of the Pegasus blockchain as a service.

Hello,
Thank you for compliment.
We just try working Smiley
Activity: 4

without words, currency was hacked, I thought the DEV was going to disappear, but he stayed all along with the community that believed in the project, and today we are there, top currency, excellent roi. thank you DEV PEG
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Pages:
Jump to: