Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 113. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 263
does anyone have a link to the wallet from yesterday?

New Wallet needed
Activity: 146
Merit: 100

im pretty sure op will post new wallet when launched
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Guys what pool youre going to roll with? I had very bad experience with some pools on launch not being ready in the first 20 mins of launch..

I dont want this to happen again.

Thanks in advance!
SOLO unless diff starts out high.  If diff is low, stratum servers can't hang with the fast block gens and fail.  If I solo, I'll get maybe 1 out of 500 blocks.  All the rest will be orphans.  The best way for launches in my opinion is P2Pool - which I don't see for this one yet...

Thanks for your answer dude, so mining solo with 1 mh/s would actually be worth it? Compared to signup on one of these pools?

If the diff is <1.  Once it is >= 1, stratum servers will be better.  Almost everything you find early will be rejected - this is normal...

Thanks mate! Everyone a happy launch! Good luck and have fun
Activity: 392
still looking for a good guide to solomine

---> http://cryptocur.com/litecoin/litecoin-mining/

This is for litecoin, but concepts carry over for all scrypt coins...
Guys what pool youre going to roll with? I had very bad experience with some pools on launch not being ready in the first 20 mins of launch..

Thanks in advance!
SOLO unless diff starts out high.  If diff is low, stratum servers can't hang with the fast block gens and fail.  If I solo, I'll get maybe 1 out of 500 blocks.  All the rest will be orphans.  The best way for launches in my opinion is P2Pool - which I don't see for this one yet...

Thanks for your answer dude, so mining solo with 1 mh/s would actually be worth it? Compared to signup on one of these pools?

If the diff is <1.  Once it is >= 1, stratum servers will be better.  Almost everything you find early will be rejected - this is normal...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Join us on IRC LIVE #penguincoin @freenode !!

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#penguincoin
yesterday was fun, lots of dead pengs, drama everywhere
hope today it will go smooth

Thanks in advance!
SOLO unless diff starts out high.  If diff is low, stratum servers can't hang with the fast block gens and fail.  If I solo, I'll get maybe 1 out of 500 blocks.  All the rest will be orphans.  The best way for launches in my opinion is P2Pool - which I don't see for this one yet...

how to solo mine peng?

Same as every other coin - create a .conf file.  Set server=1 and RPCUser and RPCPassword values.  Ports are now up so RPCPort=39352.  Then launch cgminer with localhost:39352 as pool url and user/pass that you created in the conf file.  This is a very quick overview.  Try googling solo mining litecoin for a more detailed explanation.  Simply replace all of the litecoin info with PENG info...
Activity: 438
still looking for a good guide to solomine

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

how to solo mine peng?
whats the link to the irc channel

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 84
PLEASE THIS TIME AVOID THIS

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Dev, can you paste proper penguincoin.conf file before the launch ? THX

This, and make sure you've got nodes to start with
Activity: 126
Hahaha, I can laugh too, iv noted down all the members who are whining on about premine, and how shit the coin is. If you are on here in the future either selling coins or talking with a changed opinion or view about penguin coin I will confront you. Two faced people on here. Just don't mine the coin simple isn't it, but I bet you will be mining.

Let the Dev do what he wants, I'm building my own stake with my own rigs. If you haven't got the khs or mining power then that's your problem.

Let's just see penguin coin launched first lol

wow get a life you fuckin douchebag.

..or should i refer to you as sheriff? are you the sheriff?
Activity: 98
Less than 50minutes to go before launch.
copper member
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Secure automatic trading trade-mate.io
Dev, can you paste proper penguincoin.conf file before the launch ? THX
Activity: 82
nodes ?
Jump to: