Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 115. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So? Pools will be ready?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Members on this thread, please do not host giveaways on the thread. It causes confusion with the moderators, just managed to get this thread re-opened since a member was hosting a giveaway here.

Best regards

HAHA! Now I know how to get rid of shitcoins right after they pop up!

EVIL grin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Members on this thread, please do not host giveaways on the thread. It causes confusion with the moderators, just managed to get this thread re-opened since a member was hosting a giveaway here.

Best regards

HAHA! Now I know how to get rid of shitcoins right after they pop up!

legendary
whats with the constant barrage of shitty coins?

Poor motherfuckers need money.
legendary
So for copy paste you get millions and millions of coins while miners who maintain their gear and spend tens of thousands of dollars on it should be okay with this? lol no. noobs with 100Mh can mine this crap for you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
whats with the constant barrage of shitty coins?
Activity: 224
0.4% isnt just for me, its split 0.2% with the other developer who helped me make this re-launch happen. Most coins have higher than 1% premine but i wanted to keep its miners happy so i made it originally 0.1% but considering people are asking for bountys which are like a high percentage of my premine it would be hard to distribute it around, so its 0.2% for me and the 0.2% for the other developer.

I dont know why you're suggesting this some sort of scam coin, its not. The coins specifications have changed to most suiting this time around.

The penguins are nearly here and there going to the moon, you either stick by them or leave now. No one is forcing you too mine this, but im standing by this coin and im going to put 110% in the promotion of this coin. Im aiming to get the community involved, hence the premine.. some of you just cant see this and think its for personal gain.. this is why you're calling it a scam coin, correct?

I can assure you, this low premine percentage is not for personal gain.

Please, can you tell exactly how many coins are you going to leave for yourself and how many will you give for bounties etc.? Because you sometimes tell 100% for bounties, now you tell it is for yourself and the other dev. So? 0.2% for the other dev. What about your part 0.2%? What % for the community and what % for you only?

And still: 184M coins for the other dev? That's quite a coin. Who is the other dev?
Activity: 126
yup. let me ask you this Penguincoin. How many coins will be mined within the first 2 weeks? how many pre-mined coins will you be holding? wayy more than anyone else. no premine or go fuck yourself with a curling iron.
Activity: 196
I suggest you make a new account and change the name of a coin to a.. let's say.. hmm.. pig? we don't have pigs, do we?

I think we should have no premine and as for a new coin

BLOBFISH COIN Smiley

Activity: 112
Anyway, why exactly did these forks happen ?
Activity: 252
Let's give the Dev a break lol how many will still mine this after slating it. This coin will have a lot of interest still and a lot of people are not worried about the premine. 2 Chinese pools from start so shows there's interest in China and when the launch is completed all will be forgotten about.

Everybody will be mining Penguin coin trust me.
I just remembered! Make a MILF coin!!!

I'm waiting for that, for like, a month..
I suggest you make a new account and change the name of a coin to a.. let's say.. hmm.. pig? we don't have pigs, do we?

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

Dev: I will have 92million PENG from premining!!!!
(after 10minutes)

Dev: I want more!!! RELAUNCH tomorrow!!!

TODAY:

Dev: Nobody noticed, it's 0.4% premine now, I'm getting 368 million later!!!

Isn't it amazing? Isn't it surprising? Isn't it exciting? Isn't? Dev?

0.4% isnt just for me, its split 0.2% with the other developer who helped me make this re-launch happen. Most coins have higher than 1% premine but i wanted to keep its miners happy so i made it originally 0.1% but considering people are asking for bountys which are like a high percentage of my premine it would be hard to distribute it around, so its 0.2% for me and the 0.2% for the other developer.

I dont know why you're suggesting this some sort of scam coin, its not. The coins specifications have changed to most suiting this time around.

The penguins are nearly here and there going to the moon, you either stick by them or leave now. No one is forcing you too mine this, but im standing by this coin and im going to put 110% in the promotion of this coin. Im aiming to get the community involved, hence the premine.. some of you just cant see this and think its for personal gain.. this is why you're calling it a scam coin, correct?

This is totaly a scam coin.

First the bounties, then all for you and your buddy, then to involve the comunity.
LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

WELL SAID DEV!! This is what i love to see, and its signs of an honest dev.

I cant believe the immature members on this forum moaning about A 0.4% PREMINE. YES 0.4% NOT 1% BUT 0.4%. You dont moan about saturncoins premine, astrocoins, and basically all the other alternatives with 1% + premine do you? Exactly, if you're going to winge and cry over the dev trying to help this coin, then leave.

I'm in and im looking forward to the launch of this coin. MR PENG IS GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Actually ymer was complaining about Saturn's premine and instamine.

And I do have a problem with fake accounts, so please, whoever is doing this (I'm guessing it's the poor Dev), don't spam the shit out of this thread. It is gonna be another pointless coin, like Coino, if you continue to do so.
Activity: 308
LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

fuck you, I was all for it even with the 0.1% pre-mine.

4x times that is too much, it's 1,472 blocks (the 1-500000 reward ones) or 61 hours of the total network worth of hashing power.
Activity: 70
█ Scrooge D Silver █
LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

If this is true, you should reveal the other devs identity and the two premine addresses. Everytime you start a big promotion, you can write down, how much coins have been given away for promotion and how much are left. This would be more than fair and the community will gain trust for this transparency. I know you can look it up in the blockchain, but why hide it, if you can promote it in the first post.
Activity: 98
LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

I cant believe the immature members on this forum moaning about A 0.4% PREMINE. YES 0.4% NOT 1% BUT 0.4%. You dont moan about saturncoins premine, astrocoins, and basically all the other alternatives with 1% + premine do you? Exactly, if you're going to winge and cry over the dev trying to help this coin, then leave.

I'm in and im looking forward to the launch of this coin. MR PENG IS GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

+100, I see this coin doing well and a popular hit with the chinese.. Im in.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

Activity: 98
LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

Jump to: