Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 117. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
If the dev is sincere about making the coin work, he should offer to exchange coins from the fork to the "new" official chain at a 1:1 ratio. This is being done with ORB right now.

Impossible since everyone got their own fork with the 92 mil premine.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
If the dev is sincere about making the coin work, he should offer to exchange coins from the fork to the "new" official chain at a 1:1 ratio. This is being done with ORB right now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hopefully this launch will be better, fresh PENG to mine very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
How many coins are you scamming this time ...err i mean pre-mining to help the "community"
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Members on this thread, please do not host giveaways on the thread. It causes confusion with the moderators, just managed to get this thread re-opened since a member was hosting a giveaway here.

Best regards

I'll make sure this re-launch turns out well, i have another dev helping me for reassurance/guidance. Feeling much confident this time around.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I'll be around for the relaunch. Just make sure you've got some nodes setup to make the wallet-syncing go as quickly as possible.

Cheers!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

+100, cant wait. im sure dev has fixed the issues and made this coin better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
re launch date and time whoooooooooo, finally should be able to get some coins
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
change to 17gmt plz
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Cant wait for the Relaunch, this coin is going to be big. PENG i want you
legendary
im having some problems, is there any Devs who can coperate with me to get this coin ready for another launch, i just want the best for the coin so all the help will be appreciated, please pm and we can start straight away. Im on my own here and would just like reassurance to make this coin work.

Kind regards

this coin has moved forward. it doesn need a relunch. staph . op. you lost your premine, staph. let it go. staph . op what are you doing
Activity: 196
Someone just said this was the new wallet download? http://www.mediafire.com/download/du16fuu4s83t6r5/penguincoin%20new.rar

He deleted the post though. It that the new wallet link?

let me help you read the filename; there's two ways you can do it:

a) trojancoin_new.rar
b) viruscoin_new.rar

Depends on which it actually is, but in the end all the same for you.
Someone just said this was the new wallet download? http://www.mediafire.com/download/du16fuu4s83t6r5/penguincoin%20new.rar

He deleted the post though. It that the new wallet link?
Activity: 167
Lets just all wait for the Re-Launch, this will be a great coin! I still want PENG
Any seed nodes?

Dev says "A low amount of 17 Blocks have been mined for confirmations and testing" first and now complains he was not able to instamine this so he will be relaunching it..

Do we really need the dev at this point? Let's have the first free alt-coin, shall we?

Tight bastard. Why would he want to fucking insamine it when he could change the premine to 1%, yet he keeps it at 0.1

Looking forward to the relaunch, sorry to hear this dev.. Shit happens.
Activity: 140
security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature
Any seed nodes?

Dev says "A low amount of 17 Blocks have been mined for confirmations and testing" first and now complains he was not able to instamine this so he will be relaunching it..

Do we really need the dev at this point? Let's have the first free alt-coin, shall we?
legendary
lol wats wrong with 0.1% the dev gota have something man, give him a chance! first 1% is not acceptable now 0.1% not acceptable!

its not the percentage . it is the sum and the equivalent to what it will be equal to as distribution wise.

all i am warning you all is with === after two hours of "smooth" lunch,  you all will have barely an average of 400ks with an decent mining rig.

it will be distrubuited to 300 wallets.

1 wallet = 350k
1 wallet 550k
1 wallet = 800k
1 wallet = 40k
1 wallet = 30k
and so forth.
meanwhile

OP wallet = 92 million + what ever he instamines .

then here we are. 3 hrs later.
for you to mine a day will get you 25k coins for the whole 24 hrs due to difficulty.

if op claims he will do giveways 50 mill then if he does 100k each then he will need 500 wallets.

so then if you will get 4 days worth of mining. why countinue mining.

if op he is worry that people will stop mining he will offer 10k each. then he will need 5000 wallets. are there 5000 people here? no. so he will pay 330 miners here and pockets the rest. which will be a dad thing

at this rate if you keep mining difficulty will be higher. at 12 after 24 hrs. this will give you a total mining payout per day at 10k coins..

so now you will defenitely not mine. you know there is an anfair balance between OP 80 mill (%1 ) wallet and your tiny accumulation of probably 300k by now. coin fail

but im sure op will be even worse,. he will give 1000 coins as giveways .... because he is doing this coin to only make a quick BTC before you all realise its a ripping off jigg

Activity: 168
Missed this one.. so will the relaunch require new wallet, or can I download it now from somewhere?
You will need a new wallet

Jump to: