Author

Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy! - page 138. (Read 206085 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
be patient everyone Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
soon is how long?Huh
Activity: 16
I can confirm the Launch will NOT be happening today. The time of the launch on the specified date when official.. will be in the evening, either 17GMT or 18GMT.

I will update and notify everyone with the official date with a countdown timer, Penguincoin is aiming for a fair and smooth launch.

The reason why there isn't an official release date is because we don't want to rush in with the launch until everything is spot on.

Best regards.

DANG! I was gonna mine so hard! Tongue I'll check back tomorrow ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 505
I can confirm the Launch will NOT be happening today. The time of the launch on the specified date when official.. will be in the evening, either 17GMT or 18GMT.

I will update and notify everyone with the official date with a countdown timer, Penguincoin is aiming for a fair and smooth launch.

The reason why there isn't an official release date is because we don't want to rush in with the launch until everything is spot on.

Best regards.
Yo mate, did you get my PM about P2Pool?

Anyone else wanting to setup P2Pool nodes, drop me a PM.

P2Pool is a good way to avoid 51% attacks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Yes. Launch day is very important )))

actually it's the only thing that matter
LAP
Activity: 45
One or two new coins launching every day )) Nobody knows what to mine first =)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Man, huntercoin and saturncoin are launching in few hours, don't launch at the same time or people wont know what to mine first.
LAP
Activity: 45
Yes. Launch day is very important )))
Sooo... about that launch time.... Any luck you'll let us know when? I'm getting anxious.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
More pools are needed to stop 51% attack. this needs to be sorted before launching.
Activity: 687
Merit: 509
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
count down please
i had thoughts about TUX coin in my head fo a while.
But PENG or PGC or PNG or how you call this is really lame.
Also announcement and promo is lame.
If done right this could be a hit, but you did it really wrong ;/

How has it been done wrong?

The abbreviation has nothing to do with the coin really...

This will be a hit! I can feel it in my bones!

You MUST shape this coin into linux theme, linux penguin is TUX,
linux people are devoted. I am also linux user and lover and i am telling you this needs to be TUX coin.

Although I agree that a linux coin would be cool, I am a fan myself, but relating a coin to an operating system would be like coming out with a car for midgets. Midgets a cool, just not as many midgets as their are "non midgets", so their market reach would be decreased. Don't get me wrong, there will probably be a Mint coin or a Fedora coin... oh wait... Tongue

linux people are devoted. I am also linux user and lover and i am telling you this needs to be TUX coin.

Penguincoin has no relations with the linux penguin "Tux". It's about penguins in general Cheesy

Penguin's are preparing to head north.
Activity: 84

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

if you allready made a user on pnc.lotterymining.com, it is still there, the link address is just cosmetics..
Thread has been updated. Penguincoin is still looking for more pools so the hashing power is distributed fairly.

Best regards!
Jump to: